LosT_in_TranSlatioN

Lost's Best/Worst Mock Ever!... Feat Jake Butt

22 posts in this topic

Title confusing? Let me explain

In this mock draft I'm switching up the format. I'm going to include two options per pick. A best case, and a worst case(and unfortunately likely for some of them). 

Oh, and rather than post pictures of the prospect, I'm just gonna post pictures of Jake Butt. Regardless of who the pick is. Cause let's face it, Jake Butt would be the best case scenario for every round.

Round One: 

jake-butt.jpg

Best Case Scenario: Derek Barnett: If Barnett falls to us... We are blessed. #BLESSED infact Again, don't let the combine fool you. He's fast on the field, knows how to use his hands, and would instantly upgrade the pass rush for us. I love me some Forest Lamp, I love me some Mike Williams, and even Ryan Ramcyzk. But Barnett would be too good for me to pass up. 

Worst Case Scenario: Cam Robinson: LISTEN UP OZZIE(Even though the fans have no merit). 

Ozzie, I swear to god, if you take Cam Robinson I will say this: YOU WILL BE DEAD TO ME. Especially since I know for a fact, that if Lamp, Ramzcyk, and others are on the board, and Robinson is too, you'll probably take him because of your crimson colored glasses. Robinson would be a HORRIBLE pick if those two are on the board, and I know we like him. Not to mention, you won't take Tunsil because of drug issues, but then Robinson has the same problem but you'll make an exception for him because of freaking Alabama. Not saying that Alabama has bad prospects in this draft, in fact this is the only Bama prospect I'd dislike entirely. 

But screw it. We all know you're gonna take him. He's Michael Oher 2.0. No thank you. 

Round Two: 

-5ec93808f88322bd.JPG

Look. Stickers. He'd clearly fit in here :P

Best Case: Rueban Foster. 

"But Lost, I thought you hate Bama players", I don't. I think they can be overhyped. But overall Bama is putting out a good class this year. Foster will likely not fall here even with his recent drug test, but if he takes a Jernigan tumble, I think we should pull the trigger. This dude is super talented and he and Mosely together would make a hell of a tandem. To put it into prespective: I'd like it if we took Foster IN THE FIRST ROUND. 

Worst Case: D'Onta Foreman     

I actually really like Foreman as a prospect.. But any RB early when we have much more pressing needs. 

Round Three1

9530917-jake-butt-ncaa-football-central-

Best Case Scenario: Sidney Jones- Again, might not fall here, but if he does even with his injury he'd be too good to pass up. A potential starter going forward and having Carr gives us flexibility to make us wait this long. 

Worst Case: Ethan Pocic- Sami84 would be happy we took an LSU player. I'd be freaking pissed off with this pick. I think Pocic isn't a starter in this league. He's physically gifted, but he's not that good of a center. His height worries me to be totally honest and he might lose many battles on the lines because of it. Unfortuneately, I think with the whole "bigger and stronger" thing he's a realistic possibility. 

Round Three2

e7033c628c3e4f7a71533ba2a3fc085b.jpg

Best Case Scenario: Jake Butt

Worst Case: A TE not named Jake Butt

Let's get this BS out of the freaking way. THERE IS NO HARBAUGH CONNECTION. Last season was the first time we've ever taken a player from one of Jim's schools. We didn't draft any stanford players during his tenure there, and last season was the first we took a Michigan guy. 

That said, if we don't take Jake Butt. I will die of sadness. IDC if I like others TES after him. I think he's an ideal fit on the team, and he'd fit in right away.... once he got healthy

Round: Four

butt.jpeg

BC:  Damonte Kazee

WC: Tyler Orlosky

You all know my thoughts on Kazee. But Orlosky is another pick that would be horrible. This oline class is terrible and Orlosky's tape... Sucked. There's no other way to put it. I hope we take a center earlier, but I'm having my doubts. 

AHHHHH. Okay. So from this point on the BC/WC format is really hard. So I'm going back to normal

Round Five: Erik Mangunson, OT Michigan

12286463.jpeg

Same exact logic as the McDermott pick last time. Just a different player. I tihnk that with some coaching Magnuson could be a good pro. 

Round Six: Jaylen Brown, ILB, UCLA

B9318762420Z.1_20150908235430_000_GLFBS6

Brown fills a need late in the draft with a guy who is a good coverage linebacker. He'd be nothing more than a rotaitonal guy, but a valuable one, and someone I could trust.

Anyway, my next mock will be next week, and my final mock will be after the draft. Hope y'all liked it. Or not. either way screw you if you did not. 

I like Jake Butt and I cannot lie

I like this mock Butt i think i like your sense of humor more.

I may be higher on Cam Robinson than most here and i would think of him as more of a "smart" or "safe" choice. I just think he will start on any teams offensive line regardless if he plays either G position or RT. Plus hes a mauler and we want a bigger oline so i wouldnt be against the pick.

Would you be ok with Cam if we ended up with Butt at some point? lol

Edited by ravensnation5220

34: R2P2
EDGE CHARLES HARRIS
MISSOURI
47: R2P15

CB KEVIN KING
WASHINGTON
74: R3P10
WR JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER
USC
78: R3P14

S DESMOND KING
IOWA
80: R3P16
OT RODERICK JOHNSON
FLORIDA STATE
104: R3P40
EDGE RYAN ANDERSON
ALABAMA
109: R4P2

C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE
121: R4P14

WR ISAIAH FORD
VIRGINIA TECH
137: R4P30
EDGE DEMARCUS WALKER
FLORIDA STATE
143: R4P36

CB CORN ELDER
MIAMI
144: R4P37

G ZACH BANNER
USC
146: R5P2

QB JEROD EVANS
VIRGINIA TECH
159: R5P15
DL STEVIE TU'IKOLOVATU
USC
198: R6P14

C JON TOTH
KENTUCKY
219: R7P1

LB BEN BOULWARE
CLEMSON

2 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Title confusing? Let me explain

In this mock draft I'm switching up the format. I'm going to include two options per pick. A best case, and a worst case(and unfortunately likely for some of them). 

Oh, and rather than post pictures of the prospect, I'm just gonna post pictures of Jake Butt. Regardless of who the pick is. Cause let's face it, Jake Butt would be the best case scenario for every round.

Round One: 

jake-butt.jpg

Best Case Scenario: Derek Barnett: If Barnett falls to us... We are blessed. #BLESSED infact Again, don't let the combine fool you. He's fast on the field, knows how to use his hands, and would instantly upgrade the pass rush for us. I love me some Forest Lamp, I love me some Mike Williams, and even Ryan Ramcyzk. But Barnett would be too good for me to pass up. 

Worst Case Scenario: Cam Robinson: LISTEN UP OZZIE(Even though the fans have no merit). 

Ozzie, I swear to god, if you take Cam Robinson I will say this: YOU WILL BE DEAD TO ME. Especially since I know for a fact, that if Lamp, Ramzcyk, and others are on the board, and Robinson is too, you'll probably take him because of your crimson colored glasses. Robinson would be a HORRIBLE pick if those two are on the board, and I know we like him. Not to mention, you won't take Tunsil because of drug issues, but then Robinson has the same problem but you'll make an exception for him because of freaking Alabama. Not saying that Alabama has bad prospects in this draft, in fact this is the only Bama prospect I'd dislike entirely. 

But screw it. We all know you're gonna take him. He's Michael Oher 2.0. No thank you. 

Round Two: 

-5ec93808f88322bd.JPG

Look. Stickers. He'd clearly fit in here :P

Best Case: Rueban Foster. 

"But Lost, I thought you hate Bama players", I don't. I think they can be overhyped. But overall Bama is putting out a good class this year. Foster will likely not fall here even with his recent drug test, but if he takes a Jernigan tumble, I think we should pull the trigger. This dude is super talented and he and Mosely together would make a hell of a tandem. To put it into prespective: I'd like it if we took Foster IN THE FIRST ROUND. 

Worst Case: D'Onta Foreman     

I actually really like Foreman as a prospect.. But any RB early when we have much more pressing needs. 

Round Three1

9530917-jake-butt-ncaa-football-central-

Best Case Scenario: Sidney Jones- Again, might not fall here, but if he does even with his injury he'd be too good to pass up. A potential starter going forward and having Carr gives us flexibility to make us wait this long. 

Worst Case: Ethan Pocic- Sami84 would be happy we took an LSU player. I'd be freaking pissed off with this pick. I think Pocic isn't a starter in this league. He's physically gifted, but he's not that good of a center. His height worries me to be totally honest and he might lose many battles on the lines because of it. Unfortuneately, I think with the whole "bigger and stronger" thing he's a realistic possibility. 

Round Three2

e7033c628c3e4f7a71533ba2a3fc085b.jpg

Best Case Scenario: Jake Butt

Worst Case: A TE not named Jake Butt

Let's get this BS out of the freaking way. THERE IS NO HARBAUGH CONNECTION. Last season was the first time we've ever taken a player from one of Jim's schools. We didn't draft any stanford players during his tenure there, and last season was the first we took a Michigan guy. 

That said, if we don't take Jake Butt. I will die of sadness. IDC if I like others TES after him. I think he's an ideal fit on the team, and he'd fit in right away.... once he got healthy

Round: Four

butt.jpeg

BC:  Damonte Kazee

WC: Tyler Orlosky

You all know my thoughts on Kazee. But Orlosky is another pick that would be horrible. This oline class is terrible and Orlosky's tape... Sucked. There's no other way to put it. I hope we take a center earlier, but I'm having my doubts. 

AHHHHH. Okay. So from this point on the BC/WC format is really hard. So I'm going back to normal

Round Five: Erik Mangunson, OT Michigan

12286463.jpeg

Same exact logic as the McDermott pick last time. Just a different player. I tihnk that with some coaching Magnuson could be a good pro. 

Round Six: Jaylen Brown, ILB, UCLA

B9318762420Z.1_20150908235430_000_GLFBS6

Brown fills a need late in the draft with a guy who is a good coverage linebacker. He'd be nothing more than a rotaitonal guy, but a valuable one, and someone I could trust.

Anyway, my next mock will be next week, and my final mock will be after the draft. Hope y'all liked it. Or not. either way screw you if you did not. 

I like Jake Butt and I cannot lie

I like Jake Butt a lot to. But why the fascination with him??

Im no detective, but something tells me you like Jake Butt and....you cannot lie.

Best case, first 2 rounds, id be pretty happy already and the rest is just extra.  We would be building a very young corps and I think would be pretty dominant.

I wouldn't hate the cam robinson pick - I think my worst case would be taco charlton there

i think even with the urine sample that foster doesn't make it out of the first - and tbh I find it hard to believe that the saints and colts (and Ravens) would pass on him - I also don't think foreman will be in play here but I'll agree that he's probably worst case

i just did a mock with Sidney jones going in the 1st and it just makes sense that he would because of the extra rookie year option you get there - I think a corner needy team might take him at the back of the first and double dip on corners in the first couple of days - Ethan pocic would be a horrible pick (so I hope a team falls in love with him somewhere at the top of the 2nd)

cant say I love grabbing a tight end period but jake butt would be a good pick I suppose

100% agree with you on the 4th round

not really a fan of magnuson to be honest - I'm not sure he's a guy I see developing into a starter in the NFL but I guess he'd be alright in the 5th

jayon brown is someone I've been intrigued by since going back into McKinley tape - obviously McKinley stood out but Jayon brown kept flying intermittently into the plays in a way that stood out above the rest of the defense - he was a guy who I hadn't heard of until I looked him up after watching takk which I guess says he has something

4 hours ago, omar586 said:
EDGE CHARLES HARRIS
MISSOURI

CB KEVIN KING
WASHINGTON
WR JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER
USC

S DESMOND KING
IOWA
OT RODERICK JOHNSON
FLORIDA STATE
EDGE RYAN ANDERSON
ALABAMA

C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE

WR ISAIAH FORD
VIRGINIA TECH
EDGE DEMARCUS WALKER
FLORIDA STATE

CB CORN ELDER
MIAMI

G ZACH BANNER
USC

QB JEROD EVANS
VIRGINIA TECH
DL STEVIE TU'IKOLOVATU
USC

C JON TOTH
KENTUCKY

LB BEN BOULWARE
CLEMSON

Doing simulators is basically living in fantasy land lmao most teams don't want to trade up this year knowing that the strength of the class is it's depth. 

I think there are worse picks to make at 16 than Cam Robinson

Edited by Cville-Raven

2 hours ago, Cville-Raven said:

I think there are worst picks to make at 16 than Cam Robinson

Malik McDowell but I doubt it given the flat earth stuff. But given the context I don't think so. I like 90% of the prospects in this draft. If we decided to take David Njoku at 16, I'd honestly be okay with it because he could be a monster. Same goes for OJ Howard. Hell, Ross isn't my favorite fit for this team, but if we draft him, fine by me. I'd be okay with any of the corners in the first round. A

Lamp and Ramzcyk are very likely to be on the board at that time. Both are clean, very polished prospects who could be effective day one starters with Lamp having the ability to play every position on the interior. And Ozzie, in spite of Cam Robinson's character concerns is still likely to take Robinson because he went to freaking Alabama.  And I'm sorry, but I just don't see it with Robinson. If we took Foster, I'd be happy. If Allen fell to us by some god given miracle, I'd be thrilled. Mid rounds, I like Eddie Jackson. I like both Alabama edge rushers. But freaking Robison looks like he's gonna be Michael Oher 2.0. 

Ozzie, as of right now, is on very thin ice with me. If he drafts one of Robinson, or McDowell, I will turn on him entirely. I've had enough of his crap recently. The Jernigan trade and Williams deal pissed me off like you wouldn't believe.

15 hours ago, omar586 said:
EDGE CHARLES HARRIS
MISSOURI

CB KEVIN KING
WASHINGTON
WR JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER
USC

S DESMOND KING
IOWA
OT RODERICK JOHNSON
FLORIDA STATE
EDGE RYAN ANDERSON
ALABAMA

C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE

WR ISAIAH FORD
VIRGINIA TECH
EDGE DEMARCUS WALKER
FLORIDA STATE

CB CORN ELDER
MIAMI

G ZACH BANNER
USC

QB JEROD EVANS
VIRGINIA TECH
DL STEVIE TU'IKOLOVATU
USC

C JON TOTH
KENTUCKY

LB BEN BOULWARE
CLEMSON

Dude, there is a specific thread for FanSpeak mock drafts.... i feel like youve literally posted one in every single thread.

Post them there. This is someone else's mock.

9 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Ozzie, as of right now, is on very thin ice with me. If he drafts one of Robinson, or McDowell, I will turn on him entirely. I've had enough of his crap recently. The Jernigan trade and Williams deal pissed me off like you wouldn't believe.

I'm sure he's terrified

5 hours ago, BOLDnPurPnBlacK said:

Dude, there is a specific thread for FanSpeak mock drafts.... i feel like youve literally posted one in every single thread.

Post them there. This is someone else's mock.

I do see his FanSpeak mocks in every thread lol

12 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Malik McDowell but I doubt it given the flat earth stuff. But given the context I don't think so. I like 90% of the prospects in this draft. If we decided to take David Njoku at 16, I'd honestly be okay with it because he could be a monster. Same goes for OJ Howard. Hell, Ross isn't my favorite fit for this team, but if we draft him, fine by me. I'd be okay with any of the corners in the first round. A

Lamp and Ramzcyk are very likely to be on the board at that time. Both are clean, very polished prospects who could be effective day one starters with Lamp having the ability to play every position on the interior. And Ozzie, in spite of Cam Robinson's character concerns is still likely to take Robinson because he went to freaking Alabama.  And I'm sorry, but I just don't see it with Robinson. If we took Foster, I'd be happy. If Allen fell to us by some god given miracle, I'd be thrilled. Mid rounds, I like Eddie Jackson. I like both Alabama edge rushers. But freaking Robison looks like he's gonna be Michael Oher 2.0. 

If he betrays you, would you say you're fed up with this world?

19 minutes ago, Cville-Raven said:

If he betrays you, would you say you're fed up with this world?

Ozzie betrayed me, he didn't keep his promise, he tricked me, and I don't care anymore.

Roger Godell is cloning Jake Butt for you in the event ravens don't draft him. Not only that you can run 2 TE sets featuring all Jake Butt's. Then there will be Jake Butt at fullback. Then several Jake Butts will be genetically altered to have a cannon arm to play QB. Then several Jake Butts will slim down to 223lbs and play WR.

There will even be Jake Butts on defense playing edge rusher and ilb. One jake Butt will be fattened up to play NT. Then one Jake will be slimmed down to 223 lbs again to play SS. Will you be happy with this draft now??