JoeyFlex5

Aaron Hernandez found dead in cell

35 posts in this topic

And the psychopath FB livestream killer offed himself as well. 

The world rid itself of 2 monsters today. 

It amazes me the number of people that "feel bad" for him on Twitter and other social media.  I don't see why.  The guy chose this life when he had every single chance to set himself up for life by simply not killing people.

I am actually surprised he did that.

I am not sure why.

Wait a minute, didn't he just get a non guilty verdict? Well anyways the guy was a murderer so this doesn't affect me really.

7 minutes ago, Pats said:

Wait a minute, didn't he just get a non guilty verdict? Well anyways the guy was a murderer so this doesn't affect me really.

Yep but was still serving a life sentence for the other conviction.

I guess that's another Patriot who won't be going to the White House.

Just now, Inqui said:

I guess that's another Patriot who won't be going to the White House.

You're going to hell for that

As am I for laughing at it.

3 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Yep but was still serving a life sentence for the other conviction.

Ahh ok, well then that trial was completely trivial and waste of time.

15 minutes ago, Pats said:

Ahh ok, well then that trial was completely trivial and waste of time.

Justice for the families of the other deceased. Albeit he wasn't found guilty 

Maybe he didn't murder the 2 guys in the trial he was just acquitted in, but he killed odin Lloyd thinking he could be falsely convicted with his testimony... 

and maybe he realized he didn't have to murder Odin Lloyd and he would be just fine today had he not done that... and he felt so stupid that he just took a nap in a noose. 

Just now, JoeyFlex5 said:

Maybe he didn't murder the 2 guys in the trial he was just acquitted in, but he killed odin Lloyd thinking he could be falsely convicted with his testimony... 

and maybe he realized he didn't have to murder Odin Lloyd and he would be just fine today had he not done that... and he felt so stupid that he just took a nap in a noose. 

Yep.  The Lloyd murder was committed so Lloyd couldn't be involved in this double murder case.

9 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Yep.  The Lloyd murder was committed so Lloyd couldn't be involved in this double murder case.

That's what I've heard. Speculation and all but an interesting thought 

Normally I'd neg someone laughing at the death of someone else but I can't bring myself to do it. Hernandez was a monster.

that being said, I'm sending prayers out to his four year old daughter. She must feel terrible/had to bear the burden of having a convicted murdered as her father

Just tragic, all the way around.

Hernandez, Lloyd, and the other two victims all had families whose hearts were broken in the wake of such selfish and thoughtless acts. Prayers go out for all the innocents his life touched.

10 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Normally I'd neg someone laughing at the death of someone else but I can't bring myself to do it. Hernandez was a monster.

that being said, I'm sending prayers out to his four year old daughter. She must feel terrible/had to bear the burden of having a convicted murdered as her father

Absolutely. I'm not one to make light of a tragedy, but the self inflicted karma here is justice 1/3rd of the way served. 

I do feel terrible for that poor little girl though.

12 hours ago, Pats said:

That was for a different murder. He wasn't getting off the one that landed him in there.

Not to insult anyone's character but I think it's terrible to find any joy in this. As deserving as he was of any sentence he received, he had family who got this news too. Some of which I know were good people. No need celebrate or joke at this is all I'm saying.

7 hours ago, mg90 said:

Not to insult anyone's character but I think it's terrible to find any joy in this. As deserving as he was of any sentence he received, he had family who got this news too. Some of which I know were good people. No need celebrate or joke at this is all I'm saying.

I certainly feel for his family especially for his young daughter but if you expect me to feel sympathy or sorry that one more scumbag isn't walking around, sorry, I don't.

On 19/04/2017 at 9:14 AM, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

I don't mean to make light of the situation but Hernandez was imprisoned in 2013, right? That kid probably barely knows him and at her age she could forget him pretty quickly. A name as common as Hernandez won't be likely to arouse suspicion at the playground either. If the friends and family don't bring him up too often as the years go bye he might become a distant memory for his child.

But regardless, all of this senseless loss of life is sad: Odin, the two other men, and even Hernandez.

1 hour ago, darklight1216 said:

I don't mean to make light of the situation but Hernandez was imprisoned in 2013, right? That kid probably barely knows him and at her age she could forget him pretty quickly. A name as common as Hernandez won't be likely to arouse suspicion at the playground either. If the friends and family don't bring him up too often as the years go bye he might become a distant memory for his child.

But regardless, all of this senseless loss of life is sad: Odin, the two other men, and even Hernandez.

His girlfriend took their daughter to court to see him last week I believe.

7 hours ago, ravensdfan said:

I certainly feel for his family especially for his young daughter but if you expect me to feel sympathy or sorry that one more scumbag isn't walking around, sorry, I don't.

That's fine. And I'm biased because I have friends who knew him and the family. The people on social media who rejoice are going a bit far imo.

On 4/19/2017 at 8:12 AM, Pats said:

Yes.  The irony of him getting life, for killing the person he thought would snitch, on murders he'd get off for is amazing.  

Apparently he had John 3:16 written on his forehead. 

I wonder if it was backwards or right reading. 

Just now, K-Dog said:

Apparently he had John 3:16 written on his forehead. 

I wonder if it was backwards or right reading. 

That rat dare is funny!

8 hours ago, darklight1216 said:

Completely untrue.

My daughter, her biological father killed himself when she was 16 month old.  Having not only that void, but the sudden loss DID in fact have en effect on her lateer on in life.  She doesn't remember a thing, but the event DID have an effect on her.

11 hours ago, K-Dog said:

Completely untrue.

My daughter, her biological father killed himself when she was 16 month old.  Having not only that void, but the sudden loss DID in fact have en effect on her lateer on in life.  She doesn't remember a thing, but the event DID have an effect on her.

I'm sorry for about what happened to your family.

You bolded this part of my comment: "That kid probably barely knows him and at her age she could forget him pretty quickly."

Your statement about a young child's memory (or lack thereof) would seem to agree with what I wrote previously.