BR News

[News] Joe Flacco, Eric Weddle Lead Ravens Into Voluntary Program

15 posts in this topic

The Ravens quarterback, as well as defensive standouts such as safety Eric Weddle, cornerback Jimmy Smith, linebacker C.J. Mosley and new defensive backs Brandon Carr and Tony Jefferson were all on hand at the Under Armour Performance Center.

View the full article

Man I miss football so much! Let's get going Ravens. Get stronger, smarter and tougher each and every day and don't stop till you touch the Lombardi this year!

7 hours ago, sizzlingdoom said:

right? especially Flacco working hard this of year

Ya, Joe has taken a beating on his worth as of late (and rightfully so) so, it's good to see him out there with everyone.
I'm hoping he's a man on a mission because the heat will be on him again and once we get him some more weapons, the heat cranks up exponentially.
I believe Joe will be on top of his game this year.

Player I'm really excited to see, Ryan Jensen. I forgot about him, I definetly want to see him step into a starting role on our O-line.

Why do you want Jensen to step in to a starting role? He's obviously less capable than the starters we lost. Seems the O-line blocking and protecting will be less effective than last season unless serious upgrades materialize b4 the season begins.

Joe needs to start his day with a big old sniff from deep within the dark, folgeresque, bowels of the biggest coffee can he can muster........then end the day doing the same.

Off season defense moves - keeping opponents to under 20 per game.  Sadly, I'm really concerned about O-line.  If the line doesn't hold up - no running game, and joe throws dump off 5 yard pass as he has no time to look downfield.  So what?  The game plan is hope for a turnover in the red zone 7 times? for Tucker to pull off the win in the last seconds with his 7th field goal...we win 21-20.   Dont think i can make another year watching 3 point games.

whether you like Joe or not... we had better do something about the OL so he has a chance to succeed... or stay healthy for that matter, because the way his contract is structured he will be our QB for a minimum of three more years.

I just had to find a place to put a shout out to the new conditioning coach Sandbag Saunders! I more than love his attitude and approach to give these players an edge. I was first intrigued by Weddle commenting on Sandbag and thought about 'what if' took over conditioning of the team... my wish came true. Go Ravens!!!

17 hours ago, Ravensfansince03 said:

Player I'm really excited to see, Ryan Jensen. I forgot about him, I definetly want to see him step into a starting role on our O-line.

Why do you want Jensen to step in to a starting role? He's obviously less capable than the starters we lost. Seems the O-line blocking and protecting will be less effective than last season unless serious upgrades materialize b4 the season begins.

I too would like to see Jensen step up. He is a mauler and was NOT very good at technique in pass blocking but was getting better but there were few on the team that was a better run mauler then Jensen.

On 4/18/2017 at 10:38 PM, sizzlingdoom said:

right? especially Flacco working hard this of year

Ya, Joe has taken a beating on his worth as of late (and rightfully so) so, it's good to see him out there with everyone.
I'm hoping he's a man on a mission because the heat will be on him again and once we get him some more weapons, the heat cranks up exponentially.
I believe Joe will be on top of his game this year.

I think he's in for a big bounce back season as well