52520Andrew

Bold Predictions Thread

187 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

Mosley had a laundry list of injury concerns. Timmy Jernigan was rumored to be lazy and wouldnt stay in shape, also turned in a diluted drug test and wouldn't take a second one. Kindle himself had duis in college. 

Those are earlier though, after the ray rice debacle things have definitely changed.

The Mosley one I remember, now that you mention it (it was the sole reason I didn't want him lol). Jernigan's diluted sample controversy always seemed overblown to me though. I'm unfamiliar with any Alex Lewis pre-draft concerns, although he wasn't a high pick anyway. 

If we're including players with motivational problems, then add Carl Davis.

7 hours ago, Maryland said:

The Mosley one I remember, now that you mention it (it was the sole reason I didn't want him lol). Jernigan's diluted sample controversy always seemed overblown to me though. I'm unfamiliar with any Alex Lewis pre-draft concerns, although he wasn't a high pick anyway. 

If we're including players with motivational problems, then add Carl Davis.

Alex Lewis spent 45 days in jail and got 2 years probation for misdemeanour assault with some armed forces guys - not sure of the specifics beyond that

2 hours ago, ravensnation5220 said:

Jonathan Allen will fall to the 20s come draft day. 

It does say bold predictions.....

Maybe not 20's but he isn't top5. He is a very overhyped player

Bold prediction:

Derek Barnett is available at #16, but Ozzie and co. pass on him either by taking some other edge rusher (similar to passing on Tunsil last year for Stanley) or by trading down (similar to passing on Mack and Spence last year for Correa).