52520Andrew

Bold Predictions Thread

187 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, usmccharles said:

Quincy Wilson, Rivers, Godwin, Feeney, Curti Samuel just to name some more.  So much talent in this draft, trading back is enticing

Feeney will be a great center!! Not his college position but he could play center position at all pro level.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will have a dream of who we draft and that dream will come true

The past 2 drafts ive had dreams of who we picked and ironically both dreams ended up becoming true, of course the stanley pick was more of a nightmare at first but its looking like a great pick now

still waiting on this dream....lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to go with that only one QB gets taken before we are on the clock. I believe the Browns will be the team that pulls the trigger at 12. Late 1st is when teams will be scrambling to get back into the first to get the rest of the group of QB's. 

I don't know if one of the teams will pull a trade with us because the teams that need the QB's aren't up again until the second round and that would take a lot of draft capital to get to our spot.

I think our best trade partner may be with the Texans if they want to come up for a QB. We only lose a few spots and gain a pick or two.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My prediction is we trade back in the 2nd and pick up another 3rd round pick. 

And the guy we pick after trading back in the 2nd will be either Sidney Jones, Tim Williams, Juju, Chris Wormley or Pat Elflein. 

Edited by BOLDnPurPnBlacK
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BOLDnPurPnBlacK said:

My prediction is we trade back in the 2nd and pick up another 3rd round pick. 

And the guy we pick after trading back in the 2nd will be either Sidney Jones, Tim Williams, Juju, Chris Wormley or Pat Elflein. 

I'd be all for trading back in the second to land Elfein.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ravensnation5220 said:

I will have a dream of who we draft and that dream will come true

The past 2 drafts ive had dreams of who we picked and ironically both dreams ended up becoming true, of course the stanley pick was more of a nightmare at first but its looking like a great pick now

still waiting on this dream....lol

Ok. Now I don't feel quite so silly admitting this.

A month ago I dreamed we drafted Jonathan Allen.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Ok. Now I don't feel quite so silly admitting this.

A month ago I dreamed we drafted Jonathan Allen.

Hey it could happen. When i dreamt that wed draft ronnie stanley i thought there was no way possible that we would take him. Lol how wrong i was

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Ok. Now I don't feel quite so silly admitting this.

A month ago I dreamed we drafted Jonathan Allen.

Possible, if some teams think his shoulders will be too much of an issue they will pass on him and he could fall to us. 

Though I would want us to take Sidney Jones in the second in the same way the Jags took Myles Jack. We have Carr for at least one year so we can red shirt him then see where he is at in 2018.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people's bold predictions are draft related. I'll go for something different ....

Kafusi leads all Ravens D linemen with 7 sacks this season. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iceripper said:

3 QBs will be drafted in the top 15. 

... and by extension ... we get a stud at #16. 

I really hope your bold prediction comes true. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2017 at 5:04 PM, 52520Andrew said:

Hey, it is the BOLD prediction thread, sometimes you gotta go out on a limb

I'd rather let people claim something like Myles Garrett falling to the 7th round as opposed to someone not stating their opinions because they don't think people will agree with them. If people agreed with all the opinions being made here, it would defeat the purpose of it being a bold prediction thread. 

Myles Garret demands to redo the combine and pulls a Vontze Burfict, ultimately going undrafted and getting signed by the Patriots for pennies on the dollar.

 

Meanwhile, the Browns shock everyone by taking Cam Robinson #1 overall, and proving that they are the laughing stock of the NFL

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bold prediction for round 1. We will draft a "clean" prospect. Someone who has no injury problem in the draft process and no off feild issues. 

This would eliminate a lot of options but some that would still be in play are Mike Williams, Hasaan Reddick, Derek Barnett, Taco Charlton and Adoree Jackson to name a few

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ravensnation5220 said:

Bold prediction for round 1. We will draft a "clean" prospect. Someone who has no injury problem in the draft process and no off feild issues. 

This would eliminate a lot of options but some that would still be in play are Mike Williams, Hasaan Reddick, Derek Barnett, Taco Charlton and Adoree Jackson to name a few

Is that really a bold prediction? Seems most of our picks after the RR saga have been "clean" prospects. From what I can tell, Jimmy Smith was the last guy we drafted high with character concerns, and Kindle was the last guy we drafted high with medical concerns. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Maryland said:

Is that really a bold prediction? Seems most of our picks after the RR saga have been "clean" prospects. From what I can tell, Jimmy Smith was the last guy we drafted high with character concerns, and Kindle was the last guy we drafted high with medical concerns. 

Mosley had a laundry list of injury concerns. Timmy Jernigan was rumored to be lazy and wouldnt stay in shape, also turned in a diluted drug test and wouldn't take a second one. Kindle himself had duis in college. 

Those are earlier though, after the ray rice debacle things have definitely changed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, balfan23 said:

Most people's bold predictions are draft related. I'll go for something different ....

Kafusi leads all Ravens D linemen with 7 sacks this season. 

Would be nice, but I'll have to counter that and say kaufusi barely sees the field, meanwhile Jonathan Bullard and Andrew billings look like steals who we passed on for kaufusi. 

I think kaufusi has a lotttt of work to do before he's an effective NFL player. Even camp reporters who overhype the hell out of everyone said kaufusi struggled to make any impact before the injury, which doesn't come as a surprise 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next DROY will be a day 2 CB.

After numerous balanced drafts, Ravens will draft a record low 2 offensive players.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maryland said:

Is that really a bold prediction? Seems most of our picks after the RR saga have been "clean" prospects. From what I can tell, Jimmy Smith was the last guy we drafted high with character concerns, and Kindle was the last guy we drafted high with medical concerns. 

Alex Lewis and Timmy Jernigan are just two examples of guys who were most definitely not clean prospects

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

Would be nice, but I'll have to counter that and say kaufusi barely sees the field, meanwhile Jonathan Bullard and Andrew billings look like steals who we passed on for kaufusi. 

I think kaufusi has a lotttt of work to do before he's an effective NFL player. Even camp reporters who overhype the hell out of everyone said kaufusi struggled to make any impact before the injury, which doesn't come as a surprise 

Well, perhaps my "bold prediction" is nothing more than "wishful thinking". 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

Would be nice, but I'll have to counter that and say kaufusi barely sees the field, meanwhile Jonathan Bullard and Andrew billings look like steals who we passed on for kaufusi. 

I think kaufusi has a lotttt of work to do before he's an effective NFL player. Even camp reporters who overhype the hell out of everyone said kaufusi struggled to make any impact before the injury, which doesn't come as a surprise 

Didn't he injure his back like in the 1st hour of the rookie only practices??

I don't think he was ever on the field practicing with the team where reporters would have seen him. 

Could be wrong on that though. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe not incredibly bold but I actually think Teez Tabor is going to become a good CB and some team is going to get a steal if he drops to the 3rd/4th round. 

I also think Jordan Morgan becomes a 10+ year starter at OG with at least 2 Pro Bowls. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BOLDnPurPnBlacK said:

Didn't he injure his back like in the 1st hour of the rookie only practices??

I don't think he was ever on the field practicing with the team where reporters would have seen him. 

Could be wrong on that though. 

He did but he was in training camp later on

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 QB's will be taken in the 1st round... and likely 3 before we're on the clock. 

49ers, Jets, Browns, Cardinals, and Texans all need one. 

And the Jags, Bears, Steelers, Saints and Giants are all sleepers to pick one too imo. 

 

With that much competition and 4 pretty evenly rated players there will be a run on them at some point. 

I think 49ers take one, and the Jets are planning to which could cause the Browns to hop in front of them if the 49ers don't take their guy. 

And I think the Cards take Kizer.

 

Which means more great prospects falling to us 😁

 

Remember once upon upon a time Cam Newton went 1st overall and then Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker and Christian Ponder all went top 12. 

With Wentz and Dak last year, and guys like Carr, Bridgewater, Mariota, and Russell Wilson who weren't perfect prospects or rose up draft boards late in the process only to reward the teams that took the chance or burn the teams who felt they weren't worth the high 1st rd pick..... I see teams afraid to make the mistake and instead take the chance. 

Edited by BOLDnPurPnBlacK
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BOLDnPurPnBlacK said:

Maybe not incredibly bold but I actually think Teez Tabor is going to become a good CB and some team is going to get a steal if he drops to the 3rd/4th round. 

I also think Jordan Morgan becomes a 10+ year starter at OG with at least 2 Pro Bowls. 

oh id take him in the 3rd round - its not like he's off the board - he's just not a 1st or even 2nd rounder on it

but i agree he has the confidence and swagger that suggests he could be a big time guy on a good team

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BOLDnPurPnBlacK said:

4 QB's will be taken in the 1st round... and likely 3 before we're on the clock. 

49ers, Jets, Browns, Cardinals, and Texans all need one. 

And the Jags, Bears, Steelers, Saints and Giants are all sleepers to pick one too imo. 

 

With that much competition and 4 pretty evenly rated players there will be a run on them at some point. 

I think 49ers take one, and the Jets are planning to which could cause the Browns to hop in front of them if the 49ers don't take their guy. 

And I think the Cards take Kizer.

 

Which means more great prospects falling to us 😁

oh man - if 3 go before our pick then i guarantee that the 4th will also go because the texans will get spooked and trade up ahead of us/with us to get ahead of washington

if 4 qbs go ahead of 16 i'd be so excited - not sure where they actually go though as i dont see the 49ers taking one and im not sure that the both jets and the browns take a qb (although im pretty sure that 1 of them will)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, rossihunter2 said:

oh man - if 3 go before our pick then i guarantee that the 4th will also go because the texans will get spooked and trade up ahead of us/with us to get ahead of washington

if 4 qbs go ahead of 16 i'd be so excited - not sure where they actually go though as i dont see the 49ers taking one and im not sure that the both jets and the browns take a qb (although im pretty sure that 1 of them will)

I would love to bait the Texans into giving up a lot to move up. We could even potentially get their 2nd round pick. If Mike Williams, Barnett, or Corey Davis aren't on the board, then the Texans could be one of the main teams to trade back with.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now