52520Andrew

Bold Predictions Thread

187 posts in this topic

What the title says

I'll go with my own...

Gareon Conley will be the best corner from this draft

Dalvin Cook will get over 1,200 rushing yards this year and close to 500 receiving yards

Davis Webb becomes the best QB from this class - maybe not right away, but in a couple of years.

The Ravens wait until day 3 to draft a CB.

17 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

What the title says

I'll go with my own...

Gareon Conley will be the best corner from this draft

Dalvin Cook will get over 1,200 rushing yards this year and close to 500 receiving yards

I have a sneaky suspicion that Conley will be. 

Ravens don't address defense until the third round. 

We take Forest Lamp with first pick and JuJu with the second. 

Caleb Brantley is a better interior lineman than Allen and McDowell. 

25 minutes ago, RavensDieHard21 said:

Ravens don't address defense until the third round. 

We take Forest Lamp with first pick and JuJu with the second. 

Caleb Brantley is a better interior lineman than Allen and McDowell. 

Chill with that third one

john ross

solomon thomas

dalvin cook

christian mccaffrey

taco charlton

obi melifonwu

alvin kamara

cordrea tankersley

kevin king

teez tabor

jordan willis

and every single offensive lineman taken in the first 3 rounds

will all be overdrafted

24 minutes ago, rossihunter2 said:

john ross

solomon thomas

dalvin cook

christian mccaffrey

taco charlton

obi melifonwu

alvin kamara

cordrea tankersley

kevin king

teez tabor

jordan willis

and every single offensive lineman taken in the first 3 rounds

will all be overdrafted

Why do you think Kamara will be overdrafted? 

57 minutes ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

Myles Garrett will be far from the best defender in this class

Will be a bust*

1 minute ago, Jonah DeVito said:

Will be a bust*

Possibily in Cleveland but if they pass on him like I do think they will do and screw it up by taking Trubisky then either Carolina trades all their picks for him to the 49ers or 49ers take him up right and he'll become a star. Though I could see other teams needing a pass rush to try to get to 2 if Garrett is there.

The Ravens will trade back and draft Bolles and Asiata to be the right side combination and they will be known as the "Eutaw Street Boys".

23 minutes ago, RavensDieHard21 said:

Lmao the title is bold. That's bold. 

Also says predictions, predictions gotta be in the realm of possibility lol

1 hour ago, Rav'n Maniac said:

Sid Jones drops to us in round 3 and Ozzie makes the call.

Ozzie passes on Sid Jones in the 2nd and he is gone b4 our 3rd round pick.

1 hour ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

Also says predictions, predictions gotta be in the realm of possibility lol

We will find out 

2 hours ago, Willbacker said:

The Ravens will trade back and draft Bolles and Asiata to be the right side combination and they will be known as the "Eutaw Street Boys".

In this prediction what has happened to yanda?

3 hours ago, Jonah DeVito said:

Why do you think Kamara will be overdrafted? 

Oh I don't think he'll be a bad player - the list is not guys who will bust per se but if he is going in the 1st round or early-mid 2nd which is where he's often mocked then I feel like it's a reach to be honest 

Solomon Thomas goes nowhere near top 5 and all the "experts" will act amazed on the draft broadcast - fingers crossed John Lynch is at least somewhat competent for this one to come true

Jabrill Peppers is going in the top half of the first round

Melinfonwu and Charlton are going to get reached on big time and neither will be anything more than average at the next level

Sidney Jones is still one of the top CBs to come off the board - possibly still in the first (heck I'll be bold and say he will go late first) - and is the best CB in the class when it's all said and done.

Ejuan Price will be one of the biggest steals in the draft, may be in consideration for rookie of the year as a situational pass rusher, 10+ sacks as a rookie somewhere

Jarrad Davis is the best ILB in the draft

In a year or two TJ Watt will be a very high end player.

QB class ends up being solid and nowhere near as bad as people think. Trubisky and Kizer being legit starting caliber QBs

Samford WR Karel Hamilton will be a starting caliber player in the NFL, will get drafted in the 6th - I hope to us, but I have a sinking feeling the Steelers will see the traits in him and he'll be their next steal at the position.

We're picking up John Law, ILB, App St. and he will be our replacement for Orr, not immediately but in a couple years.

Anyone wanna make a prediction on which team is going have the big reach in the first? We know someone will, who will it be? My money's on Cincy, lost so much this offseason, especially along the line, I think they're going to reach on someone to address one of those needs

6 minutes ago, hn68wb4 said:

Solomon Thomas goes nowhere near top 5 and all the "experts" will act amazed on the draft broadcast - fingers crossed John Lynch is at least somewhat competent for this one to come true

I'm looking at a series of 20 mocks and only 1 has him going somewhere other than 2nd overall. 

Just now, balfan23 said:

I'm looking at a series of 20 mocks and only 1 has him going somewhere other than 2nd overall. 

I know, and I think it's really ridiculous. Guy is not a top 5 talent and the 49ers don't need another Dlineman, I don't see it happening. But stranger things have happened on draft day.

1 minute ago, hn68wb4 said:

I know, and I think it's really ridiculous. Guy is not a top 5 talent and the 49ers don't need another Dlineman, I don't see it happening. But stranger things have happened on draft day.

Yeah - I am no talent scout so I'm not sure where he should go ... but these mocks at some point appear to just start parroting each other. 

11 minutes ago, balfan23 said:

that's crazy - that would be the 3rd straight year the 49ers draft an interior defensive lineman in the first round... i know mike mayock calls him an edge rusher but solomon thomas is definitely an interior defender

2 minutes ago, rossihunter2 said:

that's crazy - that would be the 3rd straight year the 49ers draft an interior defensive lineman in the first round... i know mike mayock calls him an edge rusher but solomon thomas is definitely an interior defender

They are switching to a 4-3 defense, I've seen Thomas mocked to the 49ers for this very reason. Buckner would kick inside to DT, Armstead most likely stays at DE and drafting Thomas or Garrett(if Browns pass on him) gives them 2 bookend DEs for their new defense. 

26 minutes ago, rossihunter2 said:

In this prediction what has happened to yanda?

Play him at center he makes the line calls anyway.

I was having fun with the Eutaw/Utah connection and wasn't actually being serious.

BOLD PREDICTION. Joe gets his 1st legitimate Pro Bowl invitation.

15 minutes ago, hn68wb4 said:

Anyone wanna make a prediction on which team is going have the big reach in the first? We know someone will, who will it be? My money's on Cincy, lost so much this offseason, especially along the line, I think they're going to reach on someone to address one of those needs

i dont think itll be cincy - for better or worse they are about as BPA as any team in the league under marvin jones - i sneakily think they end up going wr in the 1st

in fact ill make that a bold prediction: the chargers and bengals both take wide receivers

in terms of who reaches farthest for a player in the 1st... maybe the eagles with mccaffrey or if kamara or jones go in the 1st round (not sure who the team would be though)

outside of the 1st i think the seahawks and broncos are going to be reaching on offensive linemen in the 2nd round because they'll have to