757RavensFan

Prayers to Todd Heap and family.

32 posts in this topic

:(. He was always one of my favorites. Was a good guy too. He must feel horrible. 

Poor guy. Prayers out.

ohhh no. this is seriously sad to hear, i cant imagine the pain hes gonna be feeling for the rest of his life over this. such a good guy too. prayers to the family, sorry for your loss mr heap.

Surviving the death of a child is the hardest thing any parent will ever go through WBAL Link.  Prayers and healing energy to the family.

Oh wow. :(

Heap was always one of my fav players of all time. Such a good guy all around. Left everything on the field even when Boller was trying to kill him.

Wow. Can't even imagine what he's going through right now.

Prayers.

Oh my.......I can't imagine the pain he is feeling.  Praying for you Todd.

So tragic. My heart and prayers go out to the entire Heap family. RIP little angel.

I can't imagine what Todd and his family are going through right now. It's a shame that anyone has to go through this, but even more so to one of the most genuinely nice guys out there. 

This was hard to digest when I first heard...

He was such a great guy and player. It was obvious how much family meant to he and his wife Ashley. For something like this to happen to them is unimagineable. 

Especially as a result of your own actions... losing a young child has to be the most difficult and tragic thing that can happen to a father, when your instincts are to always protect them. 

Hard to understand that there's a reason or a plan when something like this happens... but I'll take solace in the fact that she is at peace and in a better place. 

Deepest and most sincere condolences to the family. Ravens Nation is shaken and feeling this loss... and I'm slightly comforted by the fact that she can look down and see just how many lives her father has impacted, and how many people are touched by this. 

Prayers for Todd and his wife and children while they deal with this tragic time in their lives. Also that Todd doesn't go through life blaming himself. God bless them and keep their minds and heart safe through Jesus.

God be near to Todd's other children and allow Todd and his wife to comfort each other and their children.

It must seem impossible.

"The Lord is close to the broken hearted and the crushed in spirit"

15 minutes ago, FastEddie said:

Why broadcast something like this?

It is clearly news worthy.

Posting it here is a chance for us fans to unite in prayer and support of a beloved Raven. 

Perhaps others have lost a child and would use this as an opportunity to share a part of their journey. 

Tell me, why not broadcast this?

One of the nicest guys ever. I have family who actually live in his neighborhood. I'm sure the community is crushed by this. I hope they are able to unite and try to move on from such an awful event. 

2 hours ago, K-Dog said:

It is clearly news worthy.

Posting it here is a chance for us fans to unite in prayer and support of a beloved Raven. 

Perhaps others have lost a child and would use this as an opportunity to share a part of their journey. 

Tell me, why not broadcast this?

It's none of your business? Pretty sure he has a lot bigger things to worry about then your "sorrow".

Can you relate?

5 hours ago, FastEddie said:

It's none of your business? Pretty sure he has a lot bigger things to worry about then your "sorrow".

Can you relate?

So you must never watch the evening news then. I mean none of that is any of your business then is it?

Heck if you want to look at it through your point of view how is what I post any of your business?

No one expects Todd Heap to read this thread. It is not about him. It is about us as a community supporting him with our thoughts and prayers. 

The death of Todd Heaps daughter effects many of us.  If you say it doesn't effect you then there are bigger issues at hand. 

And yes to varying degrees I can relate. 

Can you?

I can't believe someone chose to come here and knock people for posting their feelings on this tragedy. As they say at The Bank: "Don't Be A Jerk".

Edited by Rav'n Maniac

4 hours ago, K-Dog said:

So you must never watch the evening news then. I mean none of that is any of your business then is it?

Heck if you want to look at it through your point of view how is what I post any of your business?

No one expects Todd Heap to read this thread. It is not about him. It is about us as a community supporting him with our thoughts and prayers. 

The death of Todd Heaps daughter effects many of us.  If you say it doesn't effect you then there are bigger issues at hand. 

And yes to varying degrees I can relate. 

Can you?

Yup, I have kids and can tell you that if something like that happens to me, I would want to disappear and sort it out myself.

You're right, I don't watch the news. Just out of respect to him as a man and person I don't think it's right to broadcast someone's misfortune. We could go on for days about it, I guess I'm more old fashion despite being a millennial.

1 hour ago, FastEddie said:

Yup, I have kids and can tell you that if something like that happens to me, I would want to disappear and sort it out myself.

You're right, I don't watch the news. Just out of respect to him as a man and person I don't think it's right to broadcast someone's misfortune. We could go on for days about it, I guess I'm more old fashion despite being a millennial.

It's already been broadcast... disagreeing with that fact has nothing to do with your original post. 

This is mostly a private community. 

People posting about it here isn't broadcasting. It's a tight knit group sharing their thoughts about a beloved community member. 

No more no less. 

Horrific news!  My heart goes out to Todd and the entire Heap family!  You're all in my prayers!