Ravens Schedule Thread

87 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

nothing exciting on there for me

football is back

Edited by SepticeyePoe

2 minutes ago, rossihunter2 said:

In 4 months... :( 

It's still something to look forward to. I would rather have preseason football than no football. 

Guys. I'm doing pre-schedule release predictions for our W/L record.

Week 1: Bye Week. The NFL Hates us so much that we don't even play the first week. Giving us no time to recover in the future if we need a break. 

Week 2: L

Week 3: L

Week 4: L

Week 5: L

Week 6: L

Week 7: L

Week 8: L

Week 9: L

Week 10: L

Week 11: L

Week 12: L

Week 13: L

Week 14: L

Week 15: L

Week 16: L

Week 17: L

Remember guys: As a person who is lost in ravens fan mania( @RavensFanMania knows what's up), even if I make a bet, I will never follow up on it because Bill Murray is always right..

Seriously... This thread got my hopes up. I wanted to know if I could fly out to Houston or something to watch a game. 

2 hours ago, Tank 92 said:

Pre season sucks. 

How could it not?

1 hour ago, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

The NFL regular season schedule will be released next Thursday, according to Lions team president Rod Wood.

Good, been looking at traveling to Nashville for the game against the Titans and would like to know the date soon so I can book my hotel. Since this is related to the schedule, anyone been to Ravens/Titans games in Tennessee recently? I saw Titans tickets go on sale in May, if anyone else was planning on going to Nashville and supporting the Ravens on the road. How is the stadium atmosphere and the fans?

18 minutes ago, JO_75 said:

Good, been looking at traveling to Nashville for the game against the Titans and would like to know the date soon so I can book my hotel. Since this is related to the schedule, anyone been to Ravens/Titans games in Tennessee recently? I saw Titans tickets go on sale in May, if anyone else was planning on going to Nashville and supporting the Ravens on the road. How is the stadium atmosphere and the fans?

Pretty nice stadium, and good fans.
Been there during my first trip to the US for a Titans-Colts game (with that crazy leaping OT TD) and even being a rivalry, it was a really good atmosphere.

The stadium gets pretty windy tho (more than usual outdoor games).

Edited by Supychou

2 minutes ago, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

What is the earliest the Ravens had a bye?

Think it was when they had the hurricane hit Houston and they rescheduled our game against Houston giving us a BYE in week 2 of whatever season that was. The BYEs usually start in week 4 but basically we are asking not to have that bye so essentially, we are hoping for a later bye this season.

Also I really do have one request for the NFL......... Give us a Home Monday Night Football Game! Haven't had one since...... 2012. I also think following the drama of the Christmas game with Pittsburgh, I think Ravens/Steelers will be the 3rd Thanksgiving game this season but since the last one was in Baltimore I think we go to Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving night.

As long as we don't end another season @ Cincinatti, I can't complain.  I wonder if they'll give the team their request to not have that week 4 bye week.  Then again, they'll probably honor the request and give the team a Thursday night road trip against Pittsburgh or Cincinatti instead.

2 hours ago, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

I think Ravens/Steelers should become a Christmas tradition.

Depends on how the calendar falls. Obviously wouldn't be playing them if Christmas is on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.

Christmas Eve is a Sunday and Christmas is a Monday this year, so possible for this year.

3 hours ago, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

I don't want to have to deal with that stress on Christmas Day again. Give me another team's grudge match and let me enjoy my presents in peace.

2 hours ago, darklight1216 said:

I don't want to have to deal with that stress on Christmas Day again. Give me another team's grudge match and let me enjoy my presents in peace.

Now you know how Cowboys fans feel pretty much every Thanksgiving.

7 hours ago, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

Nah.  It is family day.  I would personally prefer to not have the distraction on that day.

Additionally, I love going to those games and that would be even messier. 

Well early leaks have the Giants hosting the Cowboys on SNF in week 1, so we won't be in that slot.

Looks like Giants @ Redskins is also the primetime game on Thanksgiving this year, so we won't be playing on Thanksgiving either.

Just now, rmcjacket23 said:

Well early leaks have the Giants hosting the Cowboys on SNF in week 1, so we won't be in that slot.

Looks like Giants @ Redskins is also the primetime game on Thanksgiving this year, so we won't be playing on Thanksgiving either.

I wonder if they will make the Ravens and Steelers again Christmas Sunday this year.

1 minute ago, trevorsteadman said:

I wonder if they will make the Ravens and Steelers again Christmas Sunday this year.

I'm actually not sure what the NFL is doing on Christmas this year. Christmas Eve is Sunday, so I assume most teams will just play that day, with maybe one night game.

The last week of the season is on the 31st (NYE), so not sure if they'll even play a MNF game for week 16, which would be on Christmas Day. They may just make the last MNF in week 15 on the 18th.

On 4/16/2017 at 11:44 PM, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

What is the earliest the Ravens had a bye?

don't know about the bye.  But I remember one year that the Ravens 2nd game of the season was cancelled due to a hurricane.  

Since the NFL couldn't reschedule the game, they made week 2 their bye week.  Ravens had to play 15 straight regular season games and I'm pretty sure they went to the playoffs that year.  I think they played 16 straight weeks in a row.  

Edited by 757RavensFan