redrum52

Hall Pass

32 posts in this topic

Ok... Not exactly, but we should get a "free day" right before the boards close to police ourselves.  The mods should also come clean about all the good stories and what happened to all the exiled trolls.

 

 

That is all.

 

*Checks for spelling errors in title*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am planning on going on a tirade against the forum's worst on the last day. As many are I'm sure. I'm not planning on logging in ever again so why the hell not? I agree. Let's do this damn thing.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

I am planning on going on a tirade against the forum's worst on the last day. As many are I'm sure. I'm not planning on logging in ever again so why the hell not? I agree. Let's do this damn thing.

Have I told you how much I respect you lately? lol

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rav'n Maniac said:

Have I told you how much I respect you lately? lol

I like you Maniac, which is why I'm going to roast you last.

jk. You're cool. There's a select 8 that are going down

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

I like you Maniac, which is why I'm going to roast you last.

jk. You're cool. There's a select 8 that are going down

Oh boy, can't wait to see that list!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All posts on my last day might just be pictures of Lindsey Duke.

 

You're welcome.

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

I like you Maniac, which is why I'm going to roast you last.

jk. You're cool. There's a select 8 that are going down

🌿👀🌾

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

I like you Maniac, which is why I'm going to roast you last.

jk. You're cool. There's a select 8 that are going down

No suspense on my end, I know I am going to be front and center haha

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

No suspense on my end, I know I am going to be front and center haha

Actually you're not on the list at all. I give you enough crap and actually don't hate you.

 

You're getting your own "Screw Andrew" Thread

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May I say this suggestion is..... Delightful. It only makes sense on the Day of Star Wars that we have free reign to say and do whatever we want. This way the Forum of the Ravens will be DELETED gracefully.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we have an exact time they will pull the plug?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuke it from orbit....... Its the only way to be sure........

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a fun game for closing night. 

Guess the " maximum members number on-line"

How many will be on here at the same time on that final day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K-Dog said:

Here is a fun game for closing night. 

Guess the " maximum members number on-line"

How many will be on here at the same time on that final day.

Would that number include the guests or just the posters?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 52520Andrew said:

What do I win @K-Dog

Most Online
14,062
May 31, 2016

Closing night?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure there will not be 14,000 people on here closing night.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SepticeyePoe said:

What happened on May 31 that led to 14,000 people being here?

Maybe Perrimans injury

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SepticeyePoe said:

What happened on May 31 that led to 14,000 people being here?

Always do that everyone I happen to notice the date change

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please fill me in on why the forum is going bye bye? Not sure how I'm going to flex just yet but it should be fun. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ed_Reed20 said:

Can someone please fill me in on why the forum is going bye bye? Not sure how I'm going to flex just yet but it should be fun. 

They want to connect with fans on social media. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 52520Andrew said:

Completely misread that

Yeah, me too. We could have some fun with that but, it's better off left unsaid. lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To the moderaters:

NO MODERATERS WILL BE TARGETED IN THE FORUM ROAST.

 

I generally do not have a problem with any of you. 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2017 at 3:02 PM, rmw10 said:

All posts on my last day might just be pictures of Lindsey Duke.

 

You're welcome.

 

Idea: How about every time you make a post you attach a different picture of Lindsey Duke to it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now