K-Dog

Ravens Boards yearbook page.

200 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, K-Dog said:

You don't want mine shirtless. 

Lol, yep - I'm with you brother.

Are people under impression that we all work out? I'd rather we all post measurements. 6'1" / 215 sounds heaps better than a visual of it, showing where exactly those lbs are.

27 minutes ago, GrimCoconut said:

Whoa. This may be brilliant--let's give the Ravens a taste of what they'll get via social media lol

You convinced me.

Closing night my avatar will be shirtless. 

I apologize in advance. 

4 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

You convinced me.

Closing night my avatar will be shirtless. 

I apologize in advance. 

Of you or someone else?

29 minutes ago, SepticeyePoe said:

Of you or someone else?

Me.

I thought that was the point.

Just now, K-Dog said:

Me.

I thought that was the point.

That's cool. I don't think I'll do that, but I have another pic that I want to use as my profile.

9 minutes ago, SepticeyePoe said:

That's cool. I don't think I'll do that, but I have another pic that I want to use as my profile.

When there are no consequences...

1 hour ago, allblackraven said:

Are people under impression that we all work out? I'd rather we all post measurements. 6'1" / 215 sounds heaps better than a visual of it, showing where exactly those lbs are.

Just add 12lb of lean muscle and you'll be fine.

3 minutes ago, Inqui said:

Just add 12lb of lean muscle and you'll be fine.

I'm trying but what gets added isn't lean and doesn't feel like muscle

I have a picture that I will share with you all on the final day about Mr. Alpha male. I won't even need to roast him with words. He does it to himself. 

6 hours ago, Inqui said:

Just add 12lb of fast twitch muscle and you'll be fine.

Fixed that for you...

Come on man. You know this. At least this poster does. 

Dos casas, muy similar, esta en Verona cuando nosotros estamos en este momento

;)

Coffee is delicious. 

Edited by LosT_in_TranSlatioN

19 hours ago, allblackraven said:

Let me be the judge of that.

53 minutes ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Awesome! :)

You say that now....

My avatar will remain Johnny U. While 6'2" 185 doesn't sound bad ...  I'm also over 55 so I'll spare everyone the horror. 

My son started this account and I totally hijacked it. We shared it and I posted 10x more than he did. Balfan23 is his invention. I indoctrinated him into Baltimore sports (made a Ravens and Orioles fan out of him), but his passion has always been UNC basketball (he was raised in Chapel Hill) and he is graduating UNC next month. So - Balfan is for "Baltimore Fan" and I'll leave you to guess what the 23 represents (hint: ceiling = roof). 

I'm often too busy to post much and I've never been the most active moderator (my peer moderators have done most of the heavy lifting) ... but I'll still miss coming out here. The negatives were always far outweighed by the positives. 

Pre-Roast Compliments. Will release ten each week before becoming the forum's most reviled poster. 

1. @redrum52. Your name is murder backwards. Implying that you think that Ray Lewis actually murdered someone. LIAR. You are clearly not a supporter of this organization, despite having made it well documented, and despite having good opinions about the franchise. I don't agree with you on everything, but I generally like seeing your opinion. I like to keep people around me that have different opinions for several reasons, yours is probably one of my favorites. 

2. @Ed_Reed20 You said that you would help me roast some foolz on the last day. Check your PM's after this fake roast fakeout. I have a few ideas. Good to have you back my man. Am looking forward to roasting some foolz with you. 

3. @rmw10. Lindsey Duke is not as awesome as you are. Well, she's probably 50 times hotter(no offense), but I generally look for your opinions. Probably the most trustworthy person on the entire forum that I don't keep in contact with in my personal life.

4. @-Truth-. Nobody here can handle you. And your innate ability to win FA's has cost the Carolina Panther organization an entire draft. You single-handedly ruined a franchise. I'm obligated to compliment you because I'm terrified of what you're capable of. 

5. @RavensFanMania: LOST IN RAVENS FAN MANIA UNITE. Always an optimist and helps keep me straight(same goes for @-Truth-) when I'm overly emotional about certain moves. That's a good thing. 

6. @52520Andrew. I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU DIE... Jk. Thanks for playing along with the joke for so long. I actually like you as a poster, so I'll go easy on you on the last day ;). Nah, you're not on the list. I generally respect your opinion and your general playfulness. Only reason I picked on you(because it was really @Inqui who rigged the order) is because I knew you'd be a good sport and play along. You a good man Andrew. 

7.  @usmccharles Thanks for talking movies and keeping it real. You and I have had some awesome conversations on this forum. 

8. @Moderator 2- Sorry for being such a pain in the past lol. Glad we could work things out. 

9. @The Raven- Yeah, you're on here too. Deal with it. One of the few opinions on the forum that I tend to trust. Especially with the oline. Keep it real my man, keep it real. 

10. @Cville-Raven.... Hmmm.. I did not end this forum, it's not true, it's BS, I did not end it, I did not. Thanks for always quoting the Room and Star Wars prequels. Will contact you in the near future on general advice/to keep my sanity in tact.

Will release another 10 next week.

I'm gonna miss this place. 

14 hours ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Let me be the judge of that.

I have no words.

@K-Dog. If you do it earlier than that the next time go to Baltimore I will buy you Ravens tickets at the 50 and dinner for you and your family. 

@OriolesMagicPlease. Oh what the hell, if he does it you're included in this as well. What could possibly go wrong(a lot)

4 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

I have no words.

@K-Dog. If you do it earlier than that the next time go to Baltimore I will buy you Ravens tickets at the 50 and dinner for you and your family. 

Do what earlier?

5 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Pre-Roast Compliments. Will release ten each week before becoming the forum's most reviled poster. 

1. @redrum52. Your name is murder backwards. Implying that you think that Ray Lewis actually murdered someone. LIAR. You are clearly not a supporter of this organization, despite having made it well documented, and despite having good opinions about the franchise. I don't agree with you on everything, but I generally like seeing your opinion. I like to keep people around me that have different opinions for several reasons, yours is probably one of my favorites. 

2. @Ed_Reed20 You said that you would help me roast some foolz on the last day. Check your PM's after this fake roast fakeout. I have a few ideas. Good to have you back my man. Am looking forward to roasting some foolz with you. 

3. @rmw10. Lindsey Duke is not as awesome as you are. Well, she's probably 50 times hotter(no offense), but I generally look for your opinions. Probably the most trustworthy person on the entire forum that I don't keep in contact with in my personal life.

4. @-Truth-. Nobody here can handle you. And your innate ability to win FA's has cost the Carolina Panther organization an entire draft. You single-handedly ruined a franchise. I'm obligated to compliment you because I'm terrified of what you're capable of. 

5. @RavensFanMania: LOST IN RAVENS FAN MANIA UNITE. Always an optimist and helps keep me straight(same goes for @-Truth-) when I'm overly emotional about certain moves. That's a good thing. 

6. @52520Andrew. I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU DIE... Jk. Thanks for playing along with the joke for so long. I actually like you as a poster, so I'll go easy on you on the last day ;). Nah, you're not on the list. I generally respect your opinion and your general playfulness. Only reason I picked on you(because it was really @Inqui who rigged the order) is because I knew you'd be a good sport and play along. You a good man Andrew. 

7.  @usmccharles Thanks for talking movies and keeping it real. You and I have had some awesome conversations on this forum. 

8. @Moderator 2- Sorry for being such a pain in the past lol. Glad we could work things out. 

9. @The Raven- Yeah, you're on here too. Deal with it. One of the few opinions on the forum that I tend to trust. Especially with the oline. Keep it real my man, keep it real. 

10. @Cville-Raven.... Hmmm.. I did not end this forum, it's not true, it's BS, I did not end it, I did not. Thanks for always quoting the Room and Star Wars prequels. Will contact you in the near future on general advice/to keep my sanity in tact.

e5f053f7f30e342602681ee1e31df428.gif

5 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

1. @redrum52. Your name is murder backwards. 

Hunh. 

I never picked up on that till now.

8 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

Hunh. 

Well the cats out the bag now...

8 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

Hunh. 

Please tell me you've seen The Shining........

6 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

You better not betray me or you'll end up in a hospital on Guerrero street.

Edited by Cville-Raven

22 hours ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Awesome! :)

Won't your husband be envious of all these gorgeous dad bods?

2 hours ago, Purple Nurple said:

Please tell me you've seen The Shining........

Never really been my kind of movie. 

5 hours ago, Rav'n Maniac said:

Damn, look at those noodle arms. lol

Hey, BIll Murray is a god among men

3 hours ago, rmw10 said:

e5f053f7f30e342602681ee1e31df428.gif

Would you prefer to have me destroy you on a moral level on the last day of the forum?