K-Dog

Ravens Boards yearbook page.

238 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

What is wrong with that? I think all of you should do it on the last day. Go out in style. :)

Hmmm. Avatar is of a pretty girl and you're defending the shirtless thing. 

Hello Winchester ;) you're on the list 

40 minutes ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

What is wrong with that? I think all of you should do it on the last day. Go out in style. :)

I'm fully aware of how inappropriate this is but you left the set up there...

Only if you do too!

Okay, I'll take my timeout now.

40 minutes ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

By all means, go first

26 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Hmmm. Avatar is of a pretty girl and you're defending the shirtless thing. 

Hello Winchester ;) you're on the list 

Lmao, funny. Unfortunately I missed this "Winchester" and his shirtless pic. So I really feel that everyone should do their part and post one for me. It is the right thing to do. :D

6 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

I'm fully aware of how inappropriate this is but you left the set up there...

Only if you do too!

Okay, I'll take my timeout now.

Lol. You don't need me to do that, you have your avatar to look at. I'm assuming she is your girlfriend?

Edited by OriolesMagicPlease

1 minute ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Lol, see above. You can look at his avatar too. :P

I like optionsB)

20 minutes ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Lol. You don't need me to do that, you have your avatar to look at. I'm assuming she is your girlfriend?

If only a man could be so lucky. 

13 minutes ago, SepticeyePoe said:

It just got weird in here.

post-66143-little-girl-thug-life-gif-img

4 hours ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Closing night avatar.

An element I had not yet considered. 

20 hours ago, Moderator 2 said:

Rhyme with take and snake.

Hahaha Ah yes. Man, it was a chore not to lay into that guy.....

8 hours ago, arnie_uk said:

Jonab87 or something I think. Always posted in the movie thread 

Jon (the one I'm thinking of) was super cool and really funny. Just got tired of the militant moderation we went through at one point with Maryland1. That guy was relentless.....

1 minute ago, Purple Nurple said:

Jon (the one I'm thinking of) was super cool and really funny. Just got tired of the militant moderation we went through at one point with Maryland1. That guy was relentless.....

Who's Maryland1? Is he/she still a mod?

Just now, Deflated Football said:

Who's Maryland1? Is he/she still a mod?

I'm still here so I don't believe so......

I guess since it has already been mentioned, we should bring up Blake Bortles and his girlfriend at the time of the 2014 draft

4 hours ago, MTRavensFan said:

We all wondered - what's the origin of this?

SB 35

6 hours ago, 52520Andrew said:

I guess since it has already been mentioned, we should bring up Blake Bortles and his girlfriend at the time of the 2014 draft

I volunteer to build this yearbook page.  It might just be its own separate yearbook.

My favorite part is that after all of those years drafting Lindsey Duke in the forum games and just taking her QB boyfriend as well since it was a package deal, we might have actually gotten the better QB by just leaving him off.

Edited by rmw10

So you guys wanted some 'dirt', I decided to sanitize some.  Anyone remember CBS and the Most Fierest Mascot contest?  I pulled the links because they don't work.  Poe beat the entire NFL and the funny thing is he was up against  Chief Z of Redskins fame, they had a "war room" on Extreme Skins and one guy wrote a script so every vote for Poe was 2 votes for Chief Z, but he did it backwards for every vote for Chief Z gave two votes for Poe.  CBS brushed  that mess under the carpet so fast it if you blinked you never knew there was a contest.
Posted June 3, 2008 
CBSSportsline.com is running a competition to determine the Most Fierce NFL Mascot. For some reason, Poe is the #16 seed in the AFC bracket. His first round opponent is Boltman (San Diego Chargers...Actually, Boltman is not technically affiliated with thebut  Chargers organization). Currently, Poe has just 33% of the vote, but there are not that many votes so the results could quickly swing with some help from a few Ravens fans.
Here is the link to vote for Poe as the Most Fierce WOW! Can you guys believe CBS Sports has already started a new poll competition and POE is in it and tied for the lead...
Please go now and check it out....

I was in FL when the poo hit the fan on this one!  I sat up with my laptop half the night trying not to laugh too hard and wake my husband and kids  since this was pre-condo days and we were at the Hampton.

This the real thread no links because it's archived in the mod forum.

This is why we close Ravens Talk during the game, the year this was from was 2008 and the team made it to the AFCCG, these are from an away game in Indy.

Thread title: I told you so(2008)
This is what you guys supported: 2 TDs 6 INT 30493824 fumbles

The Wheels have fallen off.
Well - we have finally hit that point 5 games in. The wheels have fallen off this bus. 

We have NO offense.
- Too many rookie mistakes by Flaco.
- Willis is running bad this year - period. 14 rushing yards!
-Our O-line no longer looks dominating - they are getting punched in the mouth & don;t seem to care.
- Too many fumbles, picks, etc on offense.
- Receivers can't get open to save there lives - why (the receivers themselves, receiving coaches, game plan - what is it?)
-Only 3 1st downs in the half!

Defense:
-Only Ray Lewis is playing today!
-C-mac looks sooooo bad!
-They don't know how to tackle! (stop going for the BIG hit & try wrapping guys up)

Special Teams:
-The only positive is Sam Koch!
-No Blocking
-Figures sucks right now - he runs into guys & makes horrible decisions. We started the 1st half at the 14 yard line - terrible!!!

Coaches:
-What type of offense has Cameron put in here? This sucks!
-Ryan obviously did not plan well for the Payton & the colt offense.
-Rosburg - well I don;t have any idea if he even has special teams practicing. He has even messed Stover up by changing the way he wants him to kick.
Harbs - needs to kick some people in the a$$ to make them actually play like they are pros. Right now this teams looks ridiculously sloppy. I have seen the o lone run into each other. DB's seem confused. Special team not even showing up. Time for Harb's to take a hold of players & coaches & get them to actually play!
I guess we are what all the experts said we are - we just got 2 wins from bad teams. Probably time to not care about wins & loses - just enjoy football & any positives we might be able to get out of it. 

Is This Real Game Or Am I In A Nightmare ( same game 2008)
the topic says it all how can you win anything win have no offense at all every elit team has offense and deffense from the looks of this game we have niether

Same Game 2008--

Another "Fun" Thread October 2008:
troy an flacco 
i have sat here for a few minutes and thought of flacco vs troy and i came up with maybe the reasoun troy hasnt played like in college cause he didnt have a chance like flacco i know troy played last games of year but i mean tell the truth would you rather play the last few games or be the the number 1 qb to play all year i think we should play troy a few games and thats the realy way to decide who gets the job cause preseasoun and regular seasoun are diffrent and those that love flacco i just want to know why do you praise him and who says troy can be like mcnnab just some thoghts
A response in this thread
joe flacco is the starter untill they lose enough games where the coaching staff see's the season slipping away. Troy is 3rd string untill he gets back in the loop. my guess is that once troy makes it to 2nd string the lumbering giant(joe flacco) will be 1 of 3 things!! to beat up to play or just too stinky to play or playing like a star. Troy only signed a 1 YEAR deal this year(will be a free agent) and if he's not the starter on the ravens he will go somewhere else 
joe flacco is the starter untill they lose enough games where the coaching staff see's the season slipping away. Troy is 3rd string untill he gets back in the loop. my guess is that once troy makes it to 2nd string the lumbering giant(joe flacco) will be 1 of 3 things!! to beat up to play or just too stinky to play or playing like a star. Troy only signed a 1 YEAR deal this year(will be a free agent) and if he's not the starter on the ravens he will go somewhere else this is my guess. anyway you slice it the ravens need to win today vs the colts its a must win no matter who playing quarterback so lets hear it for the BIG D we need them to limit manning to the least amount of yards in the air . the colts dont have a good running game and joe flacco needs to step up in the RED ZONE 
LETS GO RAVENS
WE NEED TO RATTLE MANNING TODAY WITH AS MANY SACKS AS IT TAKES TO WIN

---—————-Same game another during the game thread

Nice Deep Bomp Harrision Lets See A Few More

dont you just love it when the colts do that i do and the ravens can go deep like that too not ok so the colts went deep to bad we cant if they can on our deffense shouldnt we take some down field on theirs oh now lets run get stuff then punt on 4th will win that way and while where doing that there going deep evrytime they get the ball we will win this way

Another reply:——--
What did I just read?

-------

OP's answer to the above
that we $uck and is going to loss aigan cause we have no offense see you need offense to win too not just deffense i bet we dont even score a td this game watch unless we run cause no way on this earth were scoring a passing touchdown
------Another reply:
Use periods man it's hard to read
------OP's answer to the above
oh stop trieng to change the subject the point of this thread is we $uck and is going to loss face it and dont change the subject

(Since this was going on during the game it was locked and consigned  to the trash lol)

3 hours ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Just make it good. And shirtless. :D

You don't want mine shirtless. 

7 hours ago, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Just make it good. And shirtless. :D

Whoa. This may be brilliant--let's give the Ravens a taste of what they'll get via social media lol