rossihunter2

Rossi's draft bible + mock (the real one)

28 posts in this topic

Apologies in advance for how long this post will be - because i was using excel to collate everything it's difficult for it to format well into this forum: i considered just putting it all on a google drive for y'all but that doesn't really seem like the done thing here... If it is I can maybe collate it all on a google drive and post a link to make it easier...

Apologies as well for the bizarre post earlier that obviously didn't work.

I'll start with my mock because it's easiest i reckon. I tried not to be too obvious as far as possible but within reason so a lot of the picks will look familiar I imagine.

I fully mocked 2 rounds and then drafted in the ball park for the other picks:

MOCK DRAFT

Round 1

1) Browns - Myles Garrett - EDGE

2) 49ers - Jonathan Allen - DL: I find it hard to see the 49ers three-peating with DL in the first but the Jets kind of did it in the past and there's no offensive talent for Shanahan to clamour for at this spot. I could very much see the 49ers trying to trade out of this spot for a team that loves a qb and thinks the bears / jets will take one.

3) Bears - Solomon Thomas - DL: Thomas is a missing piece on that defence but I could also see the Bears trying to trade out of this spot too - it's reported that both the Jets and Browns are interested in Trubisky but there were quotes from a scout saying the Jets were in love with Trubisky but that he wouldn't make it to 6 - I personally have a feeling that's a Titans scout trying to scare a team into trading with them at number 5.

4) Jaguars - Leonard Fournette - RB

5) Titans - Jamal Adams - S

6) Jets - Marshon Lattimore - CB: The jets may take Trubisky but I'm going to err away from the side of sensationalism.

7) Chargers - Malik Hooker - S

8) Panthers - OJ Howard - TE: Greg Olsen is getting older and there are no linemen worthy of this pick I think - OJ Howard gives Cam Newton a weapon he'll find it hard to miss.

9) Bengals - Derek Barnett - EDGE: Game-changer off the edge, I'd hate this but it makes a lot of sense.

10) Bills - Mike Williams - WR: They need help opposite Sammy Watkins (or to replace him when he's injured)

11) Saints - Reuben Foster - ILB

12) Browns - Mitchell Trubisky - QB: They apparently really like him so if he falls to 12 I see them pulling the trigger.

13) Cardinals - Deshaun Watson - QB: I struggled with this pick so looked around the league - I have the impression that the Cardinals are happy at qb but there is a growing idea that they'll pick a qb here.

14) Eagles - Dalvin Cook - RB

15) Colts - Forest Lamp - OL

16) Ravens - Corey Davis - WR: He's a different kind of receiver to what Flacco has at the moment. The worries about the level of competition are obviously real but I have confidence that he can transition well because of his elite route-running skills and ability to hands-catch.

17) Washington - Haason Reddick - LB

18) Titans - John Ross - WR

19) Bucs - Christian Mccaffrey - RB

20) Broncos - Cam Robinson - OL

21) Lions - Tim Williams - EDGE

22) Dolphins - Zach Cunningham - ILB

23) Giants - Ryan Ramcyzk - OL

24) Raiders - Marlon Humphrey - CB

25) Texans - Garrett Bolles - OL

26) Seahawks - Teez Tabor - CB

27) Chiefs - Dan Feeney - OL

28) Cowboys - Gareon Conley - CB

29) Packers - Taco Charlton - EDGE

30) Steelers - Takk Mckinley - EDGE

31) Falcons - Budda Baker - S

32) Saints - Tredavius White - CB: I'm assuming the trade for Malcolm Butler doesn't happen and that the Saints need a corner.

Round 2

1) Browns - Obi Melifonwu - S
2) 49ers - Quincy Wilson - CB
3) Jags - Jabrill Peppers - S
4) Bears - Deshone Kizer - QB
5) Rams - Charles Harris - EDGE
6) Chargers: Jarrad Davis - EDGE
7) Jets - Alvin Kamara - RB
8) Panthers - Adoree Jackson - CB
9) Bengals - Cooper Kupp - WR
10) Saints - Malik Mcdowell - DL
11) Eagles - David Njoku - TE
12) Bills - Patrick Mahomes - QB
13) Cardinals - Pat Elflein - OL
14) Colts - TJ Watt - EDGE
15) Ravens - Carl Lawson - EDGE:
The injuries are a potential issue but he has legitimate first round talent and can wreck off the edge which is why he probably is untouchable for the ravens until now. Ryan Anderson/Evan Engram could be the pick if we are too uncomfortable with his injuries.
16) Vikings - Zay Jones - WR
17) Washington - Davis Webb - QB
18) Bucs - Ryan Anderson - EDGE
19) Broncos - Dion Dawkins - OL
20) Browns - Chidobe Awuzie - CB
21) Lions - Joe Mixon - RB
22) Dolphins - Jourdan Lewis - CB
23) Giants - Sidney Jones - CB
24) Raiders - Dont'a Foreman - RB
25) Texans - Evan Engram - TE
26) Seahawks - Taylor Moton - OL
27) Chiefs - Dede Westbrook - WR
28) Cowboys - Demarcus Walker - EDGE

29) Packers - Tanoh Kpassagnon - EDGE
30) Steelers - Kevin King - CB
31) Falcons - Ethan Pocic - OL
32) Panthers - Curtis Samuel - WR

Round 3
Fabian Moreau - CB: A highly accomplished corner with first round talent who will most likely fall a little bit due to the sheer numbers of corners and the injury that will keep him out of OTAs etc. If he is taken then I could see Isaac Asiata or Howard Wilson being the pick here.

Akhello Witherspoon - CB: Double dipping at corner might not be expected here but I think these guys could be the BPA picks at both these spots. Witherspoon is a brilliant cover corner who maybe shies away from contact too much but could maybe see a philosophy change once he's getting good money to make tackles and in our case to even get on the field. I could see these two corners developing really well together behind carr, smith and with tavon.

Round 4
Anthony Garcia - OL: 
An interesting tackle prospect with some elite traits. He has great quickness and the ability to mirror edge rushers, is rarely beaten with speed. His major problem and it may not be fixable even in an NFL weight program is his body frame - he mostly plays under 300 which isnt ideal and im not sure he has the frame to add much more weight. He could be a useful addition to the right tackle competition - but i wonder how he'd hold up against bull rushers.

Round 5
Donnel Pumphrey - RB: 
He's mocked to us a lot I think around here and I wanted to do something new but he makes a lot of sense. Running back help including someone with a twitchy type speed albeit maybe it isnt quite the breakaway speed we've been yearning.

Round 6
Deatrich Wise Jr - EDGE: A guy who didn't have the greatest production but didnt show too many reasons why it wasnt working. He has potential as a late guy - probably projected in the 5th but I could see him dropping down to this round just because of all the combine notables and other guys who have more production this last year.

 

BIG BOARD

  Player Position
1 Myles Garrett EDGE
2 Jamal Adams S
3 Malik Hooker S
4 Derek Barnett EDGE
5 Reuben Foster ILB
6 Jonathan Allen DL
7 Marshon Lattimore CB
8 Corey Davis WR
9 Mike Williams WR
10 Leonard Fournette RB
11 Tim Williams EDGE
12 Cam Robinson OL
13 Solomon Thomas DL
14 Dalvin Cook RB
15 OJ Howard TE
16 Hasson Reddick EDGE
17 Gareon Conley CB
18 Charles Harris EDGE
19 Quincy Wilson CB
20 Marlon Humphrey CB
21 Forest Lamp OL
22 TJ Watt EDGE
23 Budda Baker S
24 John Ross WR
25 Tradavius White CB
26 Garrett Bolles OL
27 Jabrill Peppers S
28 Dan Feeney OL
29 Ryan Ramcyzk OL
30 Christian Mccaffrey RB
31 Malik Mcdowell DL
32 Taco Charlton EDGE
33 Pat Elflein OL
34 Obi Melifonwu S
35 Adoree Jackson CB
36 Carl Lawson EDGE
37 David Njoku TE
38 Takk Mckinley EDGE
39 Ryan Anderson EDGE
40 Evan Engram TE
41 Chidobe Awuzie CB
42 Zay Jones WR
43 Zach Cunningham ILB
44 Fabian Moreau CB
45 Juju Smith-Schuster WR
46 Cooper Kupp WR
47 Tanoh Kpassagnon EDGE
48 Sidney Jones CB
49 Desmond King CB
50 Dion Dawkins OL
51 Jarrad Davis ILB
52 Alvin Kamara RB
53 Demarcus Walker EDGE
54 Ethan Pocic OL
55 Bucky Hodges TE
56 Teez Tabor CB
57 Chris Godwin WR
58 Raekwon Mcmillan ILB
59 Caleb Brentley DL
60 Marcus Williams S
61 Jourdan Lewis CB
62 Marcus Maye S
63 Isaiah Ford WR
64 Kevin King CB
65 Cam Sutton CB
66 Isaac Asiata OL
67 Gerald Everett TE
68 Rasul Douglas CB
69 Curtis Samuel WR
70 Jordan Willis EDGE
71 Ahkello Witherspoon CB
72 Justin Evans S
73 Cordrea Tankersley CB
74 Howard Wilson CB
75 Duke Riley ILB
76 Taylor Moton OL
77 Damontae Kazee CB
78 Taywan Taylor WR
79 Tarrell Basham EDGE
80 Dont'a Foreman RB
81 Derek Rivers EDGE
82 Corn Elder CB
83 Samaje Perrine RB
84 Carlos Henderson WR
85 Anthony Garcia OL
86 Montravius Adams DL
87 Tyus Bowser EDGE
88 Chris Wormley DL
89 Erik Magnuson OL
90 Tyler Orlosky OL
91 Eddie Jackson S
92 Jordan Legget TE
93 Larry Ogunjobi DL
94 Shaquill Griffin CB
95 Ardarius Stewart WR
96 Jaleel Johnson DL
97 Carroll Phillips EDGE
98 Ejuan Price EDGE
99 Dawuane Smoot EDGE
100 Kareem Hunt RB
101 Jarron Jones DL
102 Adam Bisnowaty OL
103 Julie'n Davenport OL
104 Carlos Watkins DL
105 Kyle Fuller OL
106 Vince Biegel EDGE
107 Amara Darboh WR
108 Dalvin Tomlinson DL
109 Jake Butt TE
110 Nazair Jones DL
111 Ryan Switzer WR
112 Charles Walker DL
113 Josh Jones S
114 Kendall Beckwith ILB
115 KD Cannon WR
116 Tanzel Smart DL
117 Dorian Johnson OL
118 Jalen Myrick CB
119 Corey Clement RB
120 Roderick Johnson OL
121 Elijah Qualls DL
122 Brian Allen CB
123 Jadar Johnson S
124 Malachi Dupre WR
125 Noah Brown WR
126 Josh Reynolds WR
127 Wayne Gallman RB
128 Soujorn Shelton CB
129 Jordan Morgan OL
130 David Sharpe OL
131 Artavis Scott WR
132 John Johnson S
133 Donnell Pumphrey RB
134 Eddie Vanderdoes DL
135 Elijah Lee ILB
136 Deatrich Wise Jr EDGE
137 Amba Etta-Tawo WR
138 Joe Mathis EDGE
139 Ryan Glasgow DL
140 Trestan Decoud CB
141 Vincent Taylor DL
142 Alex Anzalone ILB
143 Jon Toth OL
144 DJ Jones DL
145 Jalen Robinette WR
146 Anthony Walker ILB
147 Darreus Rogers WR
148 Jay Guillermo OL
149 De'Veon Smith RB
150 Davon Godchaux DL
151 Chad Hansen WR
152 Ben Boulware ILB
153 Freddie Stevenson FB
154 Brendan Langley CB
155 Montae Nicholson S
156 Tashawn Bower EDGE
157 Tarik Cohen RB
158 Channing Stribling CB
159 Rayshawn Jenkins S
160 Lorenzo Jerome S
161 Marquell Lee ILB
162 TJ Logan RB
163 Marquez White CB
164 Bryan Cox DL
165 Jeremiah Ledbitter DL
166 Jamal Carter S
167 Jalen Reeves-Maybin ILB
168 Sam Rogers FB

I'll post my Qbs in order as well but the colour coding no longer works here but just as a reference point, I have all the qbs either in Jarron Jones's tier (starting at 101) or below it

Mitch Trubisky QB
Deshaun Watson QB
Deshone Kizer QB
Patrick Mahomes QB
Brad Kaaya QB
Davis Webb QB
Nate Peterman QB
Josh Dobbs QB
Chad Kelly QB
Jerod Evans QB
Seth Russell QB
CJ Beathard QB

And here is the positional breakdown of the big board

Position Draftable Players
QB 11
RB 13
FB 2
OL 22
WR 23
TE 7
EDGE 23
DL 22
ILB 12
S 16
CB 28
TOTAL 179

Thanks for the read if you made it this far. Let me know what you think about the mock, the board, about maybe putting this on a google drive if that's easier. Oh yeah, and just for everyone's sanity, please don't quote this whole post...

Edited by rossihunter2
19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's realistic. I'm just not a fan of how it turned out. I like Lawson alot, but honestly I think the steelers will take him in the first. He fits there system and what they look for in OLB'S. I like the CB's in the 3rd. If we can't get a CB in 1 or 2 then get those guys in 3. Loved that round. Deatrich wise to me is unathletic and is a 4-3 end more than anything. I think Garcia is an ok pick, I agree with some of your analysis I think he'll be a good pass protector at RT, but not a great run blocker. And just looking at how your mock played out I would've tried to Rade down in the 2nd and taken Taylor Moton. Also how do you see C being played out? I noticed you kind of left that spot alone. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you went a little too deep on your big board and there's some players on there that might go undrafted like Ben boulware but I like the mock draft.

I'm not that high on cam Robinson in particular though but I almost would prefer him to Corey Davis. I just feel that receivers are such an unnecessary luxury. While it's hard to find good offensive lineman in the NFL. Especially tackles. Receivers can come from any round. 

-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, raven94 said:

It's realistic. I'm just not a fan of how it turned out. I like Lawson alot, but honestly I think the steelers will take him in the first. He fits there system and what they look for in OLB'S. I like the CB's in the 3rd. If we can't get a CB in 1 or 2 then get those guys in 3. Loved that round. Deatrich wise to me is unathletic and is a 4-3 end more than anything. I think Garcia is an ok pick, I agree with some of your analysis I think he'll be a good pass protector at RT, but not a great run blocker. And just looking at how your mock played out I would've tried to Rade down in the 2nd and taken Taylor Moton. Also how do you see C being played out? I noticed you kind of left that spot alone. 

as far as possible i try and not target positions of need just because they are - i have no idea how center would work out in this situation but i felt that given the players that were picked and the way the rounds were going that there wasn't a center who was value at any of the picks really - maybe jon toth in stead of garcia or pumphrey... also its probably important to say that this isnt what i want to happen but its what i think could happen given my board

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rossihunter2 said:

as far as possible i try and not target positions of need just because they are - i have no idea how center would work out in this situation but i felt that given the players that were picked and the way the rounds were going that there wasn't a center who was value at any of the picks really - maybe jon toth in stead of garcia or pumphrey... also its probably important to say that this isnt what i want to happen but its what i think could happen given my board

Oh I understand. I was acknowledging the idea that we could watch some really good prospects that fill needs get swiped right in front of us

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SepticeyePoe said:

both

the board ive been continuously updating since january depending on media, debates on this board, tape watching, the combine, availability, personal opinions of need

the mock i did on thursday maybe but didnt want to post it yet

and if you want to see how long the post took - just look at the difference in time between the original fail post and this one lol - (to be fair i was watching annie hall with my housemates while typing it up)

ill be honest and say i spent way too much time on everything you can see in the original post

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

d

simultaneously the most and least effort put into a single post all at once

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, I've read Bleak House....twice but I'll admit, for now to having skimmed this novel.

Anyway....I think having Arizona go QB would be a good thing. Love Corey Davis.

2...makes me nervous but I like him off the edge...sense Ozzie would go Anderson as you suggest.

3....seen Moreau much higher but Witherspoon is my guy. In any case, I love two corners being taken.

I think Toth is a more sure oline prospect though he may be around a round later...I would prefer to a dress center.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moreau tore his pectoral at pro day. He'll probably drop for that. That's why pexpletive are mocking him lower now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Edgar said:

I'm sorry, I've read Bleak House....twice but I'll admit, for now to having skimmed this novel.

Anyway....I think having Arizona go QB would be a good thing. Love Corey Davis.

2...makes me nervous but I like him off the edge...sense Ozzie would go Anderson as you suggest.

3....seen Moreau much higher but Witherspoon is my guy. In any case, I love two corners being taken.

I think Toth is a more sure oline prospect though he may be around a round later...I would prefer to a dress center.

that's absolutely fine - i absolutely prefaced the whole post with how long it would be - i titled this topic as a "bible" of sorts so that people can revisit a decent version of my board and a mock at will for reference

anyway: im not sure entirely about arizona going qb but i think that 2 qbs are going before our pick in some combination or other - and if they dont id be surprised, honestly, if john ross, a lineman or maybe taco charlton dont get reached on ahead of our pick in stead - in terms of that pick specifically though i thought the cardinals would be happy with carson palmer but i took a quick visit round the cardinals-centric media and the fans at least seem to be clamouring for a first round qb if watson/trubisky are available at 13 - if anything the fan worries on those sites seems to be that neither of those guys might make it...

it made me think how we, as a fanbase, are preparing for maybe a no-qb top 15 and yet there are other fanbases terrified that 2/3 qbs are going before 13 - some fanbases are scared that trubisky might be gone before the 6th pick despite the jets being in love with him - different fanbases evidently have different fears and id much rather their's be more realistic because it helps us out tenfold

all this does though is highlights just how likely the top teams in the draft are going to try and trade down from their picks - i just dont see anyone except maybe the browns and jets who would take up those offers...

in terms of lawson: i picked him because i feel like his talent is too strong at that point to turn down but obviously mentioned anderson because he was still on the board and available - i felt strongly that one of those two edge rushers would be good value at that pick (or evan engram if neither were available) - id love to have carl lawson because i think he's a ridiculous playmaker but obviously the worry is the injuries although i dont see them as being much more serious than john ross's

in terms of moreau: i really think the 3rd round is going to be the cornerback sweet spot because some of the higher ranked corners will drop because there's so many that the really needy teams will already have grabbed one and the non-needy teams will try and wait for value... so even if moreau isnt the pick i could see 2 corners in this round just because i think the value of cam sutton, jourdan lewis (if he's still on the ravens board), rasul douglas, cordrea tankersley, howard wilson, akello witherspoon, damontae kazee are similar enough to warrant their being selected close to each other - id prefer some of those later guys in the 4th but if we got 2 in the 3rd id be happy - in pretty much any combination of the above guys

jon toth i like, and im not sure he would be available in the 5th round if im brutally honest - but i could see the ravens maybe grabbing a 4th round DT or WR or even another corner (if they didnt get 2 in the 3rd) or a pass rusher if they were to then grab toth in the 5th

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, raven94 said:

Moreau tore his pectoral at pro day. He'll probably drop for that. That's why pexpletive are mocking him lower now

it was difficult to think where he'd go because he's unlikely to miss any of training camp - the hope for me is that he will be there at the first pick in the 3rd round because he has legitimate 1st round talent and wont actually be missing any of the season - that's why i allowed myself the privilege of mocking him to us in the 3rd but i could likewise see him not even making it to our 2nd round pick...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rossihunter2 said:

that's absolutely fine - i absolutely prefaced the whole post with how long it would be - i titled this topic as a "bible" of sorts so that people can revisit a decent version of my board and a mock at will for reference

anyway: im not sure entirely about arizona going qb but i think that 2 qbs are going before our pick in some combination or other - and if they dont id be surprised, honestly, if john ross, a lineman or maybe taco charlton dont get reached on ahead of our pick in stead - in terms of that pick specifically though i thought the cardinals would be happy with carson palmer but i took a quick visit round the cardinals-centric media and the fans at least seem to be clamouring for a first round qb if watson/trubisky are available at 13 - if anything the fan worries on those sites seems to be that neither of those guys might make it...

it made me think how we, as a fanbase, are preparing for maybe a no-qb top 15 and yet there are other fanbases terrified that 2/3 qbs are going before 13 - some fanbases are scared that trubisky might be gone before the 6th pick despite the jets being in love with him - different fanbases evidently have different fears and id much rather their's be more realistic because it helps us out tenfold

all this does though is highlights just how likely the top teams in the draft are going to try and trade down from their picks - i just dont see anyone except maybe the browns and jets who would take up those offers...

in terms of lawson: i picked him because i feel like his talent is too strong at that point to turn down but obviously mentioned anderson because he was still on the board and available - i felt strongly that one of those two edge rushers would be good value at that pick (or evan engram if neither were available) - id love to have carl lawson because i think he's a ridiculous playmaker but obviously the worry is the injuries although i dont see them as being much more serious than john ross's

in terms of moreau: i really think the 3rd round is going to be the cornerback sweet spot because some of the higher ranked corners will drop because there's so many that the really needy teams will already have grabbed one and the non-needy teams will try and wait for value... so even if moreau isnt the pick i could see 2 corners in this round just because i think the value of cam sutton, jourdan lewis (if he's still on the ravens board), rasul douglas, cordrea tankersley, howard wilson, akello witherspoon, damontae kazee are similar enough to warrant their being selected close to each other - id prefer some of those later guys in the 4th but if we got 2 in the 3rd id be happy - in pretty much any combination of the above guys

jon toth i like, and im not sure he would be available in the 5th round if im brutally honest - but i could see the ravens maybe grabbing a 4th round DT or WR or even another corner (if they didnt get 2 in the 3rd) or a pass rusher if they were to then grab toth in the 5th

Well, I am fairly confident that two quarterbacks will go before we pick. If for no other reason than that recent history suggests they will. 

The two guys I like are Mahomes and Trubisky but I could see someone falling for Watson. I guess if you need one, you could cross your fingers until the second but those guys, if you like them, will be gone.

Yeah, I'd probably be hoping for a QB at 16 in a different year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Well, I am fairly confident that two quarterbacks will go before we pick. If for no other reason than that recent history suggests they will. 

The two guys I like are Mahomes and Trubisky but I could see someone falling for Watson. I guess if you need one, you could cross your fingers until the second but those guys, if you like them, will be gone.

Yeah, I'd probably be hoping for a QB at 16 in a different year.

I could see one of the top 4 qbs making it to round 2 as long as romo does sign with the Texans - otherwise I could see them loving mahomes and taking him at 25

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely thumb up or down a post but I just stamped my finger print on the green button.

I know how long it takes to put together all of this stuff as I've been doing the same for the past 2-3 years, so kudos for the effort. I just tend to have thinner tiers and in this specific case I would consider Barnett and Robinson one step below the likes of guys like Garrett and Adams. But that's just a subjective point of view.

This is without any doubt my favourite mock of the year, although Lawson will not get to our 2nd pick. Even then, it's the only pick I don't consider realistic.

If it ever happens that we take so many players of my liking I'm getting my GF a Ravens jersey and customize the name in Rossihunter #2.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Italian Raven said:

I rarely thumb up or down a post but I just stamped my finger print on the green button.

I know how long it takes to put together all of this stuff as I've been doing the same for the past 2-3 years, so kudos for the effort. I just tend to have thinner tiers and in this specific case I would consider Barnett and Robinson one step below the likes of guys like Garrett and Adams. But that's just a subjective point of view.

This is without any doubt my favourite mock of the year, although Lawson will not get to our 2nd pick. Even then, it's the only pick I don't consider realistic.

If it ever happens that we take so many players of my liking I'm getting my GF a Ravens jersey and customize the name in Rossihunter #2.

Haha thanks man - I try to make all picks realistically within reason and adjusted for my own bias where possible - originally I had Barnett falling but then realised I essentially adjusted all the picks above to allow him to fall so tried to stick to realism as far as possible - by the time I got to the 2nd pick it was completely natural - I wasn't expecting Lawson to be the pick (I almost didn't want him to be - but he was still there and he was the top guy on my board at that point - I realised though that it might seem unrealistic which is why I mentioned the potential alternative picks of Ryan Anderson and Evan engram at that spot - I just have so many high-graded talents this year that i find it hard not to mock one to our 2nd pick be it Lawson or Conley or engram or elflein etc.

if I'm honest I personally think the most unrealistic pick is Moreau in the 3rd but o figured one of the corners has to fall so why not the guy with the injury

the reason I don't have a thinner tier right at the top is because I have some guys higher than others but with a higher chance of dropping to our pick so it seemed arbitrary considering we would rush to the podium if any of the guys from the top 2 tiers fell to our pick so it seemed stupid to keep them separate given the uncertainty but I agree there's a separation - although for me the split would have been between lattimore and Corey Davis if you were interested - maybe even a separate division between Reuben foster and Jonathan Allen as well

i will say this: if we have a 3rd round even similar to the mock draft above I will be jumping for joy and I don't think the idea of getting 2 good corners in that round is unrealistic - the more I watch Witherspoon the more I want him and hope the tackling "issue" turns off some teams before us

thanks for the praise though - it was really my pleasure and I appreciate everyone's support because it took me a few weeks to decide whether to publish it all but I suppose that decision has at this point become justified

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we have our differences of opinions all the time but I do like the board. I think there are some tweaks I would make but I do love the pick at #16. I do like the time and effort you put into this. Hopefully you continue the hard work!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now