PurpleandBlackBlood

Offense gets its turn now

140 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, ravensnj said:

You copy and paste an NFL.com link and think you're providing analysis? NFL.com is a complete joke and everyone knows it. 

Make your own analysis based on film and relate it to how he improved the ravens, then you'll have some credibility. 

And not sure what flexjr is supposed to mean.. we just happen to agree on a lot of prospects. Me and grim have agreed on a lot of prospects over the years as well. People have their tastes 

4 hours ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

You copy and paste an NFL.com link and think you're providing analysis? NFL.com is a complete joke and everyone knows it. 

Make your own analysis based on film and relate it to how he improved the ravens, then you'll have some credibility. 

And not sure what flexjr is supposed to mean.. we just happen to agree on a lot of prospects. Me and grim have agreed on a lot of prospects over the years as well. People have their tastes 

He parrots everything you say. I dunno how you haven't noticed it. If it wasn't you or about 5 or 6 others I'd actually think it's someone with a second account. There is quite a few who have noticed it lol

6 hours ago, arnie_uk said:

He parrots everything you say. I dunno how you haven't noticed it. If it wasn't you or about 5 or 6 others I'd actually think it's someone with a second account. There is quite a few who have noticed it lol

whaaaaat???? no way... just because we often notice similar things on tape doesnt mean i parrot what he says - im a lot lower on a lot of prospects he loves or thinks the ravens might pick - OJ howard, haason reddick, marlon humphrey (we havent mentioned him in a while lol), jonathan allen, dan feeney, elflein, charles harris, tj watt, quincy wilson - im probably higher on corey davis, conley, mckinley (maybe...), witherspoon, juju

we just agree vehemently on mcdowell, john ross, tim williams and derek barnett who seem to be the most talked about prospects on this board

5 hours ago, rossihunter2 said:

whaaaaat???? no way... just because we often notice similar things on tape doesnt mean i parrot what he says - im a lot lower on a lot of prospects he loves or thinks the ravens might pick - OJ howard, haason reddick, marlon humphrey (we havent mentioned him in a while lol), jonathan allen, dan feeney, elflein, charles harris, tj watt, quincy wilson - im probably higher on corey davis, conley, mckinley (maybe...), witherspoon, juju

we just agree vehemently on mcdowell, john ross, tim williams and derek barnett who seem to be the most talked about prospects on this board

I've got a few likes. There's quite a few that think it. You never state your opinion on someone first

13 minutes ago, arnie_uk said:

I've got a few likes. There's quite a few that think it. You never state your opinion on someone first

Joey and Rossi are frauds. It's more like one person Joey Rossi, a South Philly transplant.

54 minutes ago, arnie_uk said:

i absolutely have - my desire for cam robinson at guard came well before anyone else on this board, my distrust for forest lamp which i still have despite everyone else seemingly not having the same issues with him, im pretty sure i was the first guy to analyse any of tj watt on the edge rushers thread for example

there are others as well but i'd have to go back through the position threads and see which seems counter-intuitive

53 minutes ago, ravensnj said:

Joey and Rossi are frauds. It's more like one person Joey Rossi, a South Philly transplant.

We've never seen JoeyFlex5 and rossihunter2 in the same room at the same time, if those are even their/his/her real name(s). 

6 minutes ago, jboy19 said:

We've never seen JoeyFlex5 and rossihunter2 in the same room at the same time, if those are even their/his/her real name(s). 

I've never even seen them in a real room. 

3 minutes ago, SepticeyePoe said:

I think we'll draft at least one player on offense between rounds 1 and 7.

haha

1 hour ago, ravensnj said:

hey... why wouldnt my name be first - surely rossiflex - or at least use the end of my username so its Joey Hunter

1 hour ago, ravensnj said:

You might as well have included me lol

Here we go, finally going to get an electrifying spark plug on Offense! Just think, if last season we had the caliber player of a Christian McCaffrey, we would have won so many of those close games. We would have went to the playoffs, deep into the playoffs! To think, the addition of one playmaker added to the existing team could have accomplished that much, is mind blowing. 

The time is now to get that dynamic,versatile player.......send in the card Oz! 

49 minutes ago, ravensnj said:

Here we go, finally going to get an electrifying spark plug on Offense! Just think, if last season we had the caliber player of a Christian McCaffrey, we would have won so many of those close games. We would have went to the playoffs, deep into the playoffs! To think, the addition of one playmaker added to the existing team could have accomplished that much, is mind blowing. 

The time is now to get that dynamic,versatile player.......send in the card Oz! 

and where do you get this definitive knowledge that christian mccaffrey would have painted over the rest of our team's flaws enough that we'd go to the playoffs - you're allowed to love mccaffrey but don't start making inane and unevidenced statements like that

3 hours ago, rossihunter2 said:

and where do you get this definitive knowledge that christian mccaffrey would have painted over the rest of our team's flaws enough that we'd go to the playoffs - you're allowed to love mccaffrey but don't start making inane and unevidenced statements like that

I watched the games. I saw so many opportunities where we could have kept a drive alive. I saw so many 3 and outs. I saw so many completions falling short of the first down marker. I saw so many terrible returns in the kicking game. I saw where the drives fell to far from fg range and we  had to punt.  There u go!

Edited by ravensnj

19 minutes ago, ravensnj said:

I watched the games. I saw so many opportunities where we could have kept a drive alive. I saw so many 3 and outs. I saw so many completions falling short of the first down marker. I saw so many terrible returns in the kicking game. I saw where the drives fell to far from fg range and we  had to punt.  There u go!

So what does mcaffrey do to fix these problems...

2 minutes ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

So what does mcaffrey do to fix these problems...

duh, he will keep drives alives. get every 1st down. break every tackle needed to get to the 1st down marker, or through osmosis have marty call plays with routes that go beyond the marker, be an amazing returner, and he wont ever go down until we're in FG range.

It will just happen... obviously.... because..... See?!? There you go.

52 minutes ago, BOLDnPurPnBlacK said:

duh, he will keep drives alives. get every 1st down. break every tackle needed to get to the 1st down marker, or through osmosis have marty call plays with routes that go beyond the marker, be an amazing returner, and he wont ever go down until we're in FG range.

It will just happen... obviously.... because..... See?!? There you go.

How could I be so blind, you're right!