BR News

[News] 5 Things To Know About Tony Jefferson

9 posts in this topic

Tony Jefferson’s father was an Olympic-level boxer, and his son quit football for a short time to follow in his footsteps. He also claims he was visited by a ghost and spent last summer skipping In-N-Out to get in better shape.

View the full article

Welcome to Crabland Mr. Jefferson. You get great mexian food, Indian food and every other cuisine you can think of right here around Baltimore and I guarantee you its just as good if not better than Arizona.

2 minutes ago, ellicottraven said:

Welcome to Crabland Mr. Jefferson. You get great mexian food, Indian food and every other cuisine you can think of right here around Baltimore and I guarantee you its just as good if not better than Arizona.

Sorry but nothing beats In and Out...  Simple but fresh and always amazing. That's the only thing I miss about California since moving up to Washington lol

I really don't think you should encourage him to get fat.

38 minutes ago, Crusader said:

I really don't think you should encourage him to get fat.

Oh he lived right opposite an in and out and avoided getting fat. I'm not too worried. He's got a good head on his shoulders.:lol:

By looking at his videos, Tony Jefferson is very strong leader no question. Very good signing by Ozzie and the crew. We have 2 strong leaders at the backend.

8 hours ago, ellicottraven said:

Sorry but nothing beats In and Out...  Simple but fresh and always amazing. That's the only thing I miss about California since moving up to Washington lol

Animal Fries!

Fan favorite after week 1. Already might take the torch for me as my favorite Raven. After Sizzle is gone of course

Hope this team can stay healthy and drama free. The team will be better than last season.