• Announcements

    • Admin 3

      UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

      After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
PurpleHorseman

The Horsemon's dry run at the draft.

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys, and girls. I guess we can really go two ways on a mock draft. We could dry to guess  which direction management is going. And we can lay down picks we would like to say. I was so sure of our management before. I even believed there was a plan for Arthur Brown when he wasn't playing. But after getting all pumped up about their promise to build an elite offensive. Then letting Wagner walk while paying a NT. I don't know. 

 

Round 1) Forrest Lamp. He could actually go top15 picks because his stock is getting  expensive. At one time I thought we could trade back for an extra pick and get him. But In a weak O-Line class he will come off the board early. If Lamp is gone I like John Ross,Corey Davis,Solomon Thomas in that order. Thomas is likely gone anyways. Lamp and Stanley gives us 2 young elite Offensive lineman to build our offense around.

 

Round2) Carl Lawson. I would pick him over JuJu by the thinnest eyelash. As much as I want this to be an offense laced draft. If he is available we have to take him. If he isn't available I like JuJu for our pick then. Lawson and JuJu are 2 of my personal favorite players In this draft. Lawson would complete our rush. He and Judon form a potent young tandem. Lawson turns that corner low and tight with such authority. He gives our defense some attitude.

Juju is a lot like a longer Boldin. Ultra competitive! Fast and twitchy in his breaks. Plays   Fast and attacks the football aggressively. He is elusive and competitive after the catch. He plays like a raven. The possession receiver we need. And he can stretch the field a little.

Round 3) Jermaine Eluemunor. This is where the draft begins to toughen trying to figure who can realistically fall that is an early Round2 talent. He can play RT and Guard at a high level. He is athletic and brings the power and nasty temperament Ozzie and Harbaugh is talking about. This guy could be a "real steal" if he is available here. He got a late beginning to football and is an ascending talent.

Round 3) Chad Kelly. Ok this will probably get an otherwise model draft negged. Sorry guys but hear me out please. Chad Kelly has some off field boy stuff. S.I. did an Article about how his fights were overblown. He has a HOF uncle to keep him focused and straight as a pro. His arm talent is flat out top shelf. It is Aaron Rodgers like. He has an effortless lightning quick release and is pinpoint accurate. He adjusts his throwing motion when under fire with no loss of velocity and accuracy.

He scrambles and keeps his eyes downfield. He took viscous hits from the  crimson Tide Defense yet kept hanging in there throwing pinpoint precision footballs. Everybody I asked to watch a couple of his games asked "How come he is not the NO.One pick in the draft" Very very rare arm talent. VERY RARE! If he is flushed from the pocket he is a legit scoring threat. Hard nosed and competitive. Look what his teammates say about him. He is projected to be maybe a round 6 steal if he keeps straight. But I honestly don't think he gets out of round3. Round2 wouldn't surprise me. He is going to put on a show at his  Pro day. Scouts are shamelessly grilling his skill set because of his scuffles he got in. 

He throws 40 yarders with confidence most QBs throw 10 yarders with. He has a gamblers mentality. He will need to be coached and tamed. If Flacco gets hurt he could really come in and stun ravens fans. He could yield is a Round1  pick eventually from a team needing a franchise QB.

Round3) Dede Westbrook: Fine a more conventional pick for those not liking Chad Kelly. Now Chad is my pick but for those that prefer a conventional pick. He is compared to Will Fuller. Maybe not as much pure speed. But a far more refined route runner. Gifted WR

Round4) Larry Ogunjobi:  He is the Explosive interior penetrator to help our Defense become feared again. Very similar to Grady Jarrett. It was tough call between him and DJ Jones. If we didn't keep Brandon I would have went DJ Jones here. He is a Hybrid NT/Penetrator. 

Round5 )Duke Riley: A speedy playmaker learning football and improving. He is a great replacement for Zack Orr. Very Similar player with range and cover skills. Good tackler.

Round6) Joe Williams. Very elusive RB with surprising power. His natural wiggle allows him to break a lot of tackles. Receiving and homerun threat.

Round7)Nate Hairston: A WR convert to CB. Physical and will get better. Physical tackled with ball skills. Could be a safety.

This is really an incomplete mock. Need to watch a lot more tape before finalizing rounds comp pick through 7. I think we will sign Claiborne so no Defrnsive backs yet. At least not untill I can watch more games and feel comfortable drafting them as a BPA.

Edited by PurpleHorseman
-5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Lamp, like Lawson, but after that it goes off the rails.

You can keep pushing Kelly...but even if you think he's draftable the 3rd is a big reach for a guy with as many character concerns as him - and the recent comments by Bruce Feldman that his baggage is even worse than reported doesn't exactly help his stock. We already had a back and forth on him so I'm not going to get into it, all I'll say is that you think way, way, way higher of him than I do.

Jermaine Eluemunor is a reach in the mid 3rd, he a developmental guy through and through and in that scenario we already took Lamp to play guard. At that spot we can easily grab a Dion Dawkins who's also more developmental but is more ready to play right away, and he's more versatile, or some other lineman could be there. Or we could take a CB there, even if we sign Claiborne we'd be fools to let the deepest class in forever pass us by completely, we're definitely in the market for quality depth pieces, that won't change with the signing of another injury prone CB like Claiborne. A better possession WR could be there between Juju, Kupp, and Jones.

Dede Westbrook isn't more conventional because he's not even on our board. He has domestic violence red flags and the FO has made it clear that we aren't even going to consider taking guys with those concerns.

I'd be surprised if Riley is available in the 5th after the success of Deion Jones and Riley is in the same mold as him.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hn68wb4 said:

I like Lamp, like Lawson, but after that it goes off the rails.

You can keep pushing Kelly...but even if you think he's draftable the 3rd is a big reach for a guy with as many character concerns as him - and the recent comments by Bruce Feldman that his baggage is even worse than reported doesn't exactly help his stock. We already had a back and forth on him so I'm not going to get into it, all I'll say is that you think way, way, way higher of him than I do.

Jermaine Eluemunor is a reach in the mid 3rd, he a developmental guy through and through and in that scenario we already took Lamp to play guard. At that spot we can easily grab a Dion Dawkins who's also more developmental but is more ready to play right away, and he's more versatile, or some other lineman could be there. Or we could take a CB there, even if we sign Claiborne we'd be fools to let the deepest class in forever pass us by completely, we're definitely in the market for quality depth pieces, that won't change with the signing of another injury prone CB like Claiborne. A better possession WR could be there between Juju, Kupp, and Jones.

Dede Westbrook isn't more conventional because he's not even on our board. He has domestic violence red flags and the FO has made it clear that we aren't even going to consider taking guys with those concerns.

I'd be surprised if Riley is available in the 5th after the success of Deion Jones and Riley is in the same mold as him.

CB is deep no question. But dangerous because many are going to be busts. History tells you that in ANY deep class. As for Dawkins I kept deleting and going from Dawkins to eluemunor. I like his upside. I don't like Kupp at all. Chad Kelly, Obviously. But his pro day and draft day will be the judge. I'm bookmarking it and looking forward. Somebody showed me some tape on Lewis and I'm no longer sold on him as a starter for us. 

The Alabama game. Put most NFL QBs in that game QB of Ole Miss against that crimson tide defense and Ole miss is shut out. Doesn't score a field goal. He took viscous shots from Foster,Williams, Allen and Anderson In that game that would have rattled almost any QB. Yet he kept standing in there taking hits and throwing strikes. Got up and did it again. That's all I'm saying til his proday and draft day

-4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.) Forrest lamp is a good pickup but he's probably a reach at 16 and at this point is probably a superfluous pick because he projects as a guard... of course the team philosophy is bpa whatever but I find it hard to believe they'd draft a guard when they seem pretty happy with their two starters on the interior

2.) I'd be very pleased with Carl Lawson here, legitimate first round talent without his injuries and a much better player than juju tbh - I also like juju but nowhere near as much as Lawson, however I would be surprised if Lawson makes it to our 2nd rounder 

3.) Jermaine eluemunor is a day 3 pick hands down - this guy is raw and developmental at best and also would be a weird pick positionally - are you really telling me that in an incredibly weak oline draft our front office somehow double dips at oline in its first 3 picks? Doesn't make sense to me... what about cbs, safeties, tight ends, wrs - at all those positions I can think of much better options in round 3

3.) either chad Kelly or Dede Westbrook: neither makes sense for these reasons... chad kelly has some arm talent but is incredibly inconsistent, has some issues in his past and then of course there is the point that why would the Ravens waste a high pick on a qb at all - we have our franchise qb and we just re-signed our backup so what would be the point of Kelly? Dede Westbrook is even less likely because he has a history of DV... Ravens won't touch him

4.) again I like Larry ogunjobi but there is no way the Ravens pick a defensive tackle in this draft especially a notorious run stuffing nose tackle like ogunjobi - the only way I see the Ravens maybe taking a defensive lineman is if they are an 3-4 end

5.) I'd be surprised if duke Riley is still there in round 5 - he has decent range as a MLB which means he will go much earlier than the 5th

6.) I haven't watched anything on joe Williams so I can't judge either way but if he is what you say then he's probably worth a flyer there especially given dixon's suspension - which could become a nice 4 game tryout for any young running back trying to get the 3rd spot til dixon returns

7.) FYI, we don't have a 7th round pick

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rossihunter2 said:

1.) Forrest lamp is a good pickup but he's probably a reach at 16 and at this point is probably a superfluous pick because he projects as a guard... of course the team philosophy is bpa whatever but I find it hard to believe they'd draft a guard when they seem pretty happy with their two starters on the interior

2.) I'd be very pleased with Carl Lawson here, legitimate first round talent without his injuries and a much better player than juju tbh - I also like juju but nowhere near as much as Lawson, however I would be surprised if Lawson makes it to our 2nd rounder 

3.) Jermaine eluemunor is a day 3 pick hands down - this guy is raw and developmental at best and also would be a weird pick positionally - are you really telling me that in an incredibly weak oline draft our front office somehow double dips at oline in its first 3 picks? Doesn't make sense to me... what about cbs, safeties, tight ends, wrs - at all those positions I can think of much better options in round 3

3.) either chad Kelly or Dede Westbrook: neither makes sense for these reasons... chad kelly has some arm talent but is incredibly inconsistent, has some issues in his past and then of course there is the point that why would the Ravens waste a high pick on a qb at all - we have our franchise qb and we just re-signed our backup so what would be the point of Kelly? Dede Westbrook is even less likely because he has a history of DV... Ravens won't touch him

4.) again I like Larry ogunjobi but there is no way the Ravens pick a defensive tackle in this draft especially a notorious run stuffing nose tackle like ogunjobi - the only way I see the Ravens maybe taking a defensive lineman is if they are an 3-4 end

5.) I'd be surprised if duke Riley is still there in round 5 - he has decent range as a MLB which means he will go much earlier than the 5th

6.) I haven't watched anything on joe Williams so I can't judge either way but if he is what you say then he's probably worth a flyer there especially given dixon's suspension - which could become a nice 4 game tryout for any young running back trying to get the 3rd spot til dixon returns

7.) FYI, we don't have a 7th round pick

Ogunjobi isn't a nose he is a penetrator. I wouldn't take a TE unless he were head and shoulders above the rest.  We have enough backup TE's. I have not watched enough defensive backs to make a judgement and incorporate them into a mock yet. Joe Williams has some minor character problems. He was going to quit football or something like that. But he is very talented.

Chad Kelly has more than some arm talent. It doesn't get much better. The release, velocity and accuracy is top shelf. He has a gamblers mentality as many strong armed accurate QBs do. He will need some coaching and taming. But come on, does arm talent get any better than that? As much as we like Joe. If he completely bombs again are we remaining with him? And is Mallet the solution?

Edited by PurpleHorseman
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol still pushing Chad Kelly as the next superstar I see...

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, PurpleHorseman said:

Ogunjobi isn't a nose he is a penetrator. I wouldn't take a TE unless he were head and shoulders above the rest.  We have enough backup TE's. I have not watched enough defensive backs to make a judgement and incorporate them into a mock yet. Joe Williams has some minor character problems. He was going to quit football or something like that. But he is very talented.

Chad Kelly has more than some arm talent. It doesn't get much better. The release, velocity and accuracy is top shelf. He has a gamblers mentality as many strong armed accurate QBs do. He will need some coaching and taming. But come on, does arm talent get any better than that? As much as we like Joe. If he completely bombs again are we remaining with him? And is Mallet the solution?

it doesnt matter how much joe bombs because we are tied to him for the next 3 years at least so there's no point bringing in a guy to replace him - and i disagree that his accuracy is top shelf - his accuracy is very inconsistent and his release is not as great as you say and it certainly isnt the most stable release ive seen - he has a strong arm but i dont see a good release or consistent throwing motion - a lot of his bigger plays are on the move in broken play and just throwing it up for grabs - he's surprisingly good making plays with his feet but he doesnt use his feet when throwing the way he should and he isnt great pre-snap either

he's an ok prospect with some issues behind him and could definitely turn into a great qb in the nfl but he wont be doing it with the ravens because of flacco's contract, mallett's contract and the fact that we dont need him

and not to be rude or anything, but what's really the point in doing a mock draft if you cant include any of the dbs in the deepest db class in recent memory because you dont know any of them...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, rossihunter2 said:

it doesnt matter how much joe bombs because we are tied to him for the next 3 years at least so there's no point bringing in a guy to replace him - and i disagree that his accuracy is top shelf - his accuracy is very inconsistent and his release is not as great as you say and it certainly isnt the most stable release ive seen - he has a strong arm but i dont see a good release or consistent throwing motion - a lot of his bigger plays are on the move in broken play and just throwing it up for grabs - he's surprisingly good making plays with his feet but he doesnt use his feet when throwing the way he should and he isnt great pre-snap either

he's an ok prospect with some issues behind him and could definitely turn into a great qb in the nfl but he wont be doing it with the ravens because of flacco's contract, mallett's contract and the fact that we dont need him

and not to be rude or anything, but what's really the point in doing a mock draft if you cant include any of the dbs in the deepest db class in recent memory because you dont know any of them...

Tied as in can't cut him. Doesn't mean he can't be benched. Can't wait til pro day And draft. I'm going to come looking for the naysayers. When you miss a 40 yard pass it isn't the same as missing on 15 yards. It isn't accuracy issues. You really think if Flacco plays terrible again he can't be benched?  His stock is going to skyrocket after his proday. We will meet back here to see who is correct. After his pro day and the draft.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PurpleHorseman said:

Tied as in can't cut him. Doesn't mean he can't be benched. Can't wait til pro day And draft. I'm going to come looking for the naysayers. When you miss a 40 yard pass it isn't the same as missing on 15 yards. It isn't accuracy issues. You really think if Flacco plays terrible again he can't be benched?  His stock is going to skyrocket after his proday. We will meet back here to see who is correct. After his pro day and the draft.

Even if we take Kelly, we still need to fill some holes at o line and get some guys to throw to. Whether or not Kelly's the next big thing (I personally don't believe he is) I'm doubtful that we touch him.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PurpleHorseman said:

Tied as in can't cut him. Doesn't mean he can't be benched. Can't wait til pro day And draft. I'm going to come looking for the naysayers. When you miss a 40 yard pass it isn't the same as missing on 15 yards. It isn't accuracy issues. You really think if Flacco plays terrible again he can't be benched?  His stock is going to skyrocket after his proday. We will meet back here to see who is correct. After his pro day and the draft.

you think throwing passes with no defenders proves your accuracy as a qb? and you really think the ravens are going to draft kelly?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about trade back in the 1st and pickup takk mckinnly de

 then use the extra pick to trade up in the 2nd round for zay jones wr

3rd round get kevin king cb

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rossihunter2 said:

you think throwing passes with no defenders proves your accuracy as a qb? and you really think the ravens are going to draft kelly?

Throwing at his proday will expose accuracy issues. No I don't think we will draft Chad. I would like it if we did. If Flacco gets injured. And if he completely bombs this year and needs to be benched. Would you like Mallet playing? Then go into 2018 draft having QB as a need? This way if Flacco bombs there is a young talented QB to coach up. Won't have to draft a QB in round1.

Because Biscotti wouldn't allow hoping for lesser skilled QBs can overachieve. He was going to trade the draft for Matt Ryan. We have to many needs as it is. Don't need to be trading up for a QB. If we can get a QB with top shelf raw skills in round 4. However he isn't going to be available in round 4-6 anyways 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PurpleHorseman said:

Throwing at his proday will expose accuracy issues. No I don't think we will draft Chad. I would like it if we did. If Flacco gets injured. And if he completely bombs this year and needs to be benched. Would you like Mallet playing? Then go into 2018 draft having QB as a need? This way if Flacco bombs there is a young talented QB to coach up. Won't have to draft a QB in round1.

Because Biscotti wouldn't allow hoping for lesser skilled QBs can overachieve. He was going to trade the draft for Matt Ryan. We have to many needs as it is. Don't need to be trading up for a QB. If we can get a QB with top shelf raw skills in round 4. However he isn't going to be available in round 4-6 anyways 

throwing at his proday wont expose accuracy issues because there wont be a pass rush, a push up the middle or any defensive backs challenging throwing windows, he'll be able to stare down receivers and it wont affect anything - only a truly terrible qb would miss receivers at a pro-day

and if im honest, if we needed a qb id much rather go into the 2018 draft looking for one because that qb draft class already looks better than this one

and we have too many needs this year to draft a qb at all... you literally are arguing against yourself - why take a qb at all when we have our starter and backup for the year already... if we took kelly as well he'd also take an active roster spot which we could no longer use for a player who could actually play in games

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rossihunter2 said:

throwing at his proday wont expose accuracy issues because there wont be a pass rush, a push up the middle or any defensive backs challenging throwing windows, he'll be able to stare down receivers and it wont affect anything - only a truly terrible qb would miss receivers at a pro-day

and if im honest, if we needed a qb id much rather go into the 2018 draft looking for one because that qb draft class already looks better than this one

and we have too many needs this year to draft a qb at all... you literally are arguing against yourself - why take a qb at all when we have our starter and backup for the year already... if we took kelly as well he'd also take an active roster spot which we could no longer use for a player who could actually play in games

I would prefer a stud QB in round4 As opposed to round1. You said he is not accurate. I know games are different. And to be honest he is more accurate and cool in the face of a rush than Flacco. He is at his best actually. Show me games where he has accuracy issues. I can name several where he is getting hammered and consistently throws strikes. For one watch the Alabama game. 

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will not comment on most as much has been said. But I really do like the idea of getting Lamp in the first. I think he will be a great player and I love investing into OL in the first. The only concern is how does the line look. Lamp is a guard for sure and would be a great one. Alex Lewis has been proposed as either LG or RT--I think we all have heard that we prefer him at LG and I think I also read his transition to playing on the right side of the line was not the best so he may ultimately be our LG no matter what. Yanda I actually think in this scenario could be our RT and imo you could put him anywhere and his level of play will be elite, we saw this this year and in years past when he went to RT.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PurpleHorseman said:

Tied as in can't cut him. Doesn't mean he can't be benched. Can't wait til pro day And draft. I'm going to come looking for the naysayers. When you miss a 40 yard pass it isn't the same as missing on 15 yards. It isn't accuracy issues. You really think if Flacco plays terrible again he can't be benched?  His stock is going to skyrocket after his proday. We will meet back here to see who is correct. After his pro day and the draft.

Too bad the forum won't be here after the draft..so you'll have to arrange another meeting site.  Not that it matters BC Kelly would never be linked to us- ESP now that we resigned mallet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dubs said:

I will not comment on most as much has been said. But I really do like the idea of getting Lamp in the first. I think he will be a great player and I love investing into OL in the first. The only concern is how does the line look. Lamp is a guard for sure and would be a great one. Alex Lewis has been proposed as either LG or RT--I think we all have heard that we prefer him at LG and I think I also read his transition to playing on the right side of the line was not the best so he may ultimately be our LG no matter what. Yanda I actually think in this scenario could be our RT and imo you could put him anywhere and his level of play will be elite, we saw this this year and in years past when he went to RT.

Lamp could play center or even RT. Can't go wrong with a stud like that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:04 AM, PurpleHorseman said:

Hey guys, and girls. I guess we can really go two ways on a mock draft. We could dry to guess  which direction management is going. And we can lay down picks we would like to say. I was so sure of our management before. I even believed there was a plan for Arthur Brown when he wasn't playing. But after getting all pumped up about their promise to build an elite offensive. Then letting Wagner walk while paying a NT. I don't know. 

 

Round 3) Chad Kelly. Ok this will probably get an otherwise model draft negged. Sorry guys but hear me out please. Chad Kelly has some off field boy stuff. S.I. did an Article about how his fights were overblown. He has a HOF uncle to keep him focused and straight as a pro. His arm talent is flat out top shelf. It is Aaron Rodgers like. He has an effortless lightning quick release and is pinpoint accurate. He adjusts his throwing motion when under fire with no loss of velocity and accuracy.

He scrambles and keeps his eyes downfield. He took viscous hits from the  crimson Tide Defense yet kept hanging in there throwing pinpoint precision footballs. Everybody I asked to watch a couple of his games asked "How come he is not the NO.One pick in the draft" Very very rare arm talent. VERY RARE! If he is flushed from the pocket he is a legit scoring threat. Hard nosed and competitive. Look what his teammates say about him. He is projected to be maybe a round 6 steal if he keeps straight. But I honestly don't think he gets out of round3. Round2 wouldn't surprise me. He is going to put on a show at his  Pro day. Scouts are shamelessly grilling his skill set because of his scuffles he got in. 

 

like some of ur pics horse but ya haven't taken into considerate will the guy be thre?  as for your strategy to find joes replacemant cant disagree with it. not sure bout kelly only cuz my draff doesn't focus on a qb this yr.  my qb of the ravens future is sam darold of usmc. he is the whamma jamma of all nfl francise qbs. now to play the draff game go to NFL 2017 draff and find th e thred helpin ozzie with th e draff.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think that Chad Kelly doesn't get drafted. He's a thug, pure and simple. He'd go round 2 if he wasn't a basketcase, sure.  Reminder that Chad Kelly GOT ARRESTED BECAUSE HE GOT THROWN OUT OF A CLUB AND THREATENED TO COME BACK WITH HIS AK TO SHOOT THE PLACE UP. Dede Westbrook has multiple DV arrests. No thanks. Lamp and Lawson are great picks. Props for those.

Edited by ravensnick
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ravensnick said:

I honestly think that Chad Kelly doesn't get drafted. He's a thug, pure and simple. He'd go round 2 if he wasn't a basketcase, sure.  Reminder that Chad Kelly GOT ARRESTED BECAUSE HE GOT THROWN OUT OF A CLUB AND THREATENED TO COME BACK WITH HIS AK TO SHOOT THE PLACE UP. Dede Westbrook has multiple DV arrests. No thanks. Lamp and Lawson are great picks. Props for those.

Kelly especially won't get drafted by us. We've got more things to address than someone that won't be BPA at the time anyway. Not hating on Kelly, but there's better picks and character concerns are the last thing we need.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now