Purple Nurple

Message board shutting down?

46 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Purple Nurple said:

Slated for April 1st. Tell me it's an April fools joke. 

That's what my money is on

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very disappointing to hear. I hope they reconsider at some point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

That's what my money is on

Doubt it's a joke. Twitter & Reddit have made free forums obsolete. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We get enough people back to Scout we will appoint forum mods for Off Topic, Fantasy and Mock drafts, we will also have a game thread forum if the interest is there .  This place killed Scout so we thought it only right to put this out there

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BALTIMOREFLACCO said:

Doubt it's a joke. Twitter & Reddit have made free forums obsolete. 

Yup and not being able to say anything except go team and yay Ravens doesn't help the cause 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  It has gone down hill majorly the last few years, though!

If I don't pop in again, later all!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember this ? I thought it was a joke too

 But it wasn't a Joke 

 

 

-6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 10:06 AM, Purple Nurple said:

Slated for April 1st. Tell me it's an April fools joke. 

 

23 hours ago, codizzle said:

Yup and not being able to say anything except go team and yay Ravens doesn't help the cause 

 

22 hours ago, 1/28/01 said:

Wow.  It has gone down hill majorly the last few years, though!

If I don't pop in again, later all!

Wanted to give you guys a quick shout. It's been fun with you guys. We've all been here, what, eight years? Crazy. Lot of good times. Things went downhill, but good times were had here. Thanks guys for the laughs. Hope to see y'all at another board.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 1/28/01 said:

Wow.  It has gone down hill majorly the last few years, though!

If I don't pop in again, later all!

346x9pu.jpg

It's been an honor.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shout out to my boy flynismo, also grimcoconut, tank 92, berad, purock, 1/28/01, mom gene, purplenurple, and even the raven for all the arguments its been a great decade.

Salute, mi familia. It's never goodbye

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 3.46.48 am.png

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ALPHA said:

Shout out to my boy flynismo, also grimcoconut, tank 92, berad, purock, 1/28/01, mom gene, purplenurple, and even the raven for all the arguments its been a great decade.

Salute, mi familia. It's never goodbye

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 3.46.48 am.png

Until next time, Alpha

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, Now I'm all bummed out.

 

I feel like I'm moving out of town, lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blame Mod 3 why this site is closing. He's been too hard on us. I can see why some people left. Ever heard the old saying " Turn the other cheek" Mod 3?   When i was working in Regal cinamas i told customers they cant sit in handicapped seats these are reserved for the disabled. So the Customer complained to my boss he said we don't make our customers uncomfortable here. He said,,I know how it is ,,If a Customer says well AMC doesn't do that to me so im going to AMC.. Mod 3 should learn something here. Just because we broke a small rule doesnt mean we should got points for it. So some members left because they think its totally unfair they get points for something very small.

Edited by Steve0x
-8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steve0x said:

Blame Mod 3 why this site is closing. He's been too hard on us. I can see why some people left. Ever heard the old saying " Turn the other cheek" Mod 3?   When i was working in Regal cinamas i told customers they cant sit in handicapped seats these are reserved for the disabled. So the Customer complained to my boss he said we don't make our customers uncomfortable here. He said,,I know how it is ,,If a Customer says well AMC doesn't do that to me so im going to AMC.. Mod 3 should learn something here. Just because we broke a small rule doesnt mean we should got points for it. So some members left because they think its totally unfair they get points for something very small.

AGNhm0JQMx2KfCop6hyQZ1SYYNmJ70ru3UX7nB9-

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve0x said:

Blame Mod 3 why this site is closing. He's been too hard on us. I can see why some people left. Ever heard the old saying " Turn the other cheek" Mod 3?   

Yes.

It is 100% all mod3's fault.

[/sarcasm]

Does someone tie your shoes in the morning or do you have velcro shoes?

Edited by K-Dog
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

Yes.

It is 100% all mod3's fault.

Does someone tie your shoes in the morning or do you have velcro shoes?

I was going to ask if he had to wear a helmet around the house for his own safety.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Inqui said:

I was going to ask if he had to wear a helmet around the house for his own safety.

This helmet? 

636125538851263496-MaxQuebe-MM-005.jpg?r

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao. Omg. 

 

If you think Mod 3 is bad, I would have loved to see you deal with Maryland1!!!

 

i think that was his handle anyway. Holy crap, what a ball buster that guy was. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moderator 3 said:

Has it only been 5 years?  :D

Can't believe I've been here for 10.  Time flies.  

Hahaha. Yup. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 8:22 PM, The Raven said:

 

 

Wanted to give you guys a quick shout. It's been fun with you guys. We've all been here, what, eight years? Crazy. Lot of good times. Things went downhill, but good times were had here. Thanks guys for the laughs. Hope to see y'all at another board.

Yup, it's been fun!  Quiet lately on my part, but I remember the good days fondly. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 9:00 PM, T3hRaven said:

346x9pu.jpg

It's been an honor.

Agreed...it was a good run!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ALPHA said:

Shout out to my boy flynismo, also grimcoconut, tank 92, berad, purock, 1/28/01, mom gene, purplenurple, and even the raven for all the arguments its been a great decade.

Salute, mi familia. It's never goodbye

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 3.46.48 am.png

Ha, perfect pic!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now