• Announcements

    • Admin 3

      UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

      After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
Admin 3

ANNOUNCEMENT: Boards Closing May 5 (New Date)

486 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Militant X 1 said:

What other forums?

 

I've heard you restructured and moving to Bills forum?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K-Dog said:

I guess there is going to be a heck of a party here on the 31st.

Lots of IBTL !!!!

I wonder who gets the last post.

How will anyone know it's the last post?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rmw10 said:

It's all Flacco's fault!

In all honesty, I could stomach one last Flacco debate before this place closes down.

We need to go out with a bang then...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Militant X 1 said:

What other forums?

 

People have been posting and setting up new forums.

See prior pages.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, arnie_uk said:

That Flacco contract screwed us over. If only they done the 18 mil per year he wanted before the superbowl win we would still have our forum

To be fair Flacco didnt want that 18 mil. The Front Office wanted that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inqui said:

How will anyone know it's the last post?

We won't.  That is what makes it so interesting.  We can all claim it, but no one would really know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

To be fair Flacco didnt want that 18 mil. The Front Office wanted that

You are biased, can't participate in Joe discussion with that avatar

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, allblackraven said:

You are biased, can't participate in Joe discussion with that avatar

What do you mean? Thats the face we all made watching Joe last year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did I just get a new TOS agreement again if the boards are actually closing? Why have new TOS rules if there will be no more board to post on at the end of the month?

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ThatsMyJoeTerback said:

What do you mean? Thats the face we all made watching Joe last year.

to be fair - including joe himself

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EdTheMythicalOne said:

Why did I just get a new TOS agreement again if the boards are actually closing? Why have new TOS rules if there will be no more board to post on at the end of the month?

Some people started "scat"posting for shiggles. Made everyone have to agree to the TOS again lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BOLDnPurPnBlacK said:

Wow. Not happy.

Will not be engaging on FB or any other platforms because it doesnt allow for actual discussion. Just one or two lines of unsubstantiated, emotional garbage or "hot takes."

Plus, i dont want to be bombarded with advertising while discussing the Ravens... 

 

But, i guess you cant really advertise on here and capitalize on the "engagement" so why bother.

Im being unreasonable, but i dont care.

I with you! and you're not being unreasonable. It's all true! FB sucks and is an intrusion at the very least and advertising is what it's all about. So sad. I guess they want a younger fan base as well as younger players. Out with the old......

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

Lol. Seriously everyone on Facebook still believes jimmy smith sucks, they all think boldin and Torrey and jacoby were a GOAT wr corps and they, combined with ed reed and ray Lewis carried joe to a super bowl. 

They are CLUELESS. The solution to everything is to re-sign boldin and hire ray and ed to coach. I'm really bummed if this is real because this is the only way to avoid that, concentrate a small group of knowledgeable fans and moderate the morons who infiltrate

You're slightly clueless if you believe that Joe wasn't carried.  He is Trash!

 

This is because the boards are closing.  Your QB is garbage.

 

-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

If anyone takes the name K-Dog on the other forums, I will punch you in the throat. 

lol!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Virginia 55 said:

You're slightly clueless if you believe that Joe wasn't carried.  He is Trash!

 

This is because the boards are closing.  Your QB is garbage.

 

At least we won't be exposed to your stupidity any longer

14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, allblackraven said:

At least we won't be exposed to your stupidity any longer

every cloud...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, allblackraven said:

At least we won't be exposed to your stupidity any longer

lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

At least we won't be exposed to your stupidity any longer

Half the boards dont believe that's the case.  

Do a poll before the boards close of how many fans think Flacco is underachieving for his career.

 

The guy is simply as average as average gets.  He cant ball.  

Flacco Supporters are key contributors to why our team sucks. Love for one player that is trash will destroy a team. Hard to come to work everyday when a guy is getting paid way more than you and he is terrible at what he does. 

Bye mods, thanks for the years!!! The Flacco obsession ends in a few weeks.

Edited by Virginia 55
-7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rmw10 said:

Someone take the bait!

I'll do it...

 

1 minute ago, Virginia 55 said:

Do a poll before the boards close of how many fans think Flacco is underachieving for his career.

you are manipulating the question - i dont think anyone thought flacco was playing well enough last year, or even the year before... that does not mean we do not think he is a good quarterback

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Virginia 55 said:

You're slightly clueless if you believe that Joe wasn't carried.  He is Trash!

 

This is because the boards are closing.  Your QB is garbage.

 

Joe isn't the reason the message boards are closing just FYI.  But for the fact of your comment YOUR QB is garbage I will take that as your admission you are not one of our Ravens family members, lol.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rossihunter2 said:

I'll do it...

 

you are manipulating the question - i dont think anyone thought flacco was playing well enough last year, or even the year before... that does not mean we do not think he is a good quarterback

I dont think anyone watching him play here would honestly say he's played well for the majority of his career.

Watching him play early on was brutal as well.  Do you even remember Pittsburgh in the playoffs.  Hairball jumping the predictable snapcount. Stepping out of bounds on a scrambling play on fourth down with grass in front of him. 

Oh! How i have grown to despise the inept play at the position.  

Flacco should pay the Mods because outside of this site he gets NO love. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Virginia 55 said:

Half the boards dont believe that's the case.  

Do a poll before the boards close of how many fans think Flacco is underachieving for his career.

 

The guy is simply as average as average gets.  He cant ball.  

Flacco Supporters are key contributors to why our team sucks. Love for one player that is trash will destroy a team. Hard to come to work everyday when a guy is getting paid way more than you and he is terrible at what he does. 

Bye mods, thanks for the years!!! The Flacco obsession ends in a few weeks.

Wh...wh...WHAT!?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grapple Raven said:

Joe isn't the reason the message boards are closing just FYI.  But for the fact of your comment YOUR QB is garbage I will take that as your admission you are not one of our Ravens family members, lol.

I believe in the team not certain players. It takes a lot to admit that  someone isnt playing well when he's on your team but this guy has proven to be trash almost every year of his career here.  I would say he had maybe two good years. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Virginia 55 said:

You're slightly clueless if you believe that Joe wasn't carried.  He is Trash!

 

This is because the boards are closing.  Your QB is garbage.

 

If I'm slightly clueless than you never had a clue of what a clue even is.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that he turned the thread about the forum ending into a Flacco thread shows his agenda.

 

Seriously. FANS HAVE NO POWER. OTHERWISE THE SITE WOULD NOT BE GOING UNDER.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

At least we won't be exposed to your stupidity any longer

Comment of the Decade. +35

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

The fact that he turned the thread about the forum ending into a Flacco thread shows his agenda.

 

Seriously. FANS HAVE NO POWER. OTHERWISE THE SITE WOULD NOT BE GOING UNDER.

If the forums are closing this should be no problem. I saw a guy use profanity earlier. 

I'll miss the mods and my agenda is simple.

No matter where you decide to go share your opinion on the internet, Your main focus needs to be on the team and not just one player.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Virginia 55 said:

If the forums are closing this should be no problem. I saw a guy use profanity earlier. 

I'll miss the mods and my agenda is simple.

No matter where you decide to go share your opinion on the internet, Your main focus needs to be on the team and not just one player.

 

 

How ironic.

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now