RayRayRaven

Helping Ozzie with the Draft

43 posts in this topic

I would like this topic to be about two things. it should be about a fun contest between rayvan fans to see who can make th e best draft pics. it works like this. you lay out your draft board with your top 100 players. they are posted here with the timestamp an u can edit them all the way up to the time ozzie makes the pic for that round.  if your top guy is gone your pick goes down as the next guy available in your list. Even if the rayvans don't pick him, you get credit for the pick for your rayvan draft. Edit times are posted to so no past postin.  then as your pic'd player makes a team, starts and performs you get the glory of pickin him and tis time next year we can see who pic'd best and so can Ozzie.  we can have fun with our contest see who knows talent and if someone creams the draft even help ozzie if we can convince him to look here.  top 100 only. that's all you get to work with and if the top guy on your list is available when the rayvans pic he's on your team. we can do this and it will be fun

Sure, I'm going to spend a massive amount of time on a game with someone who refuses to spell our team's name correctly.  SMH!

2 hours ago, Moderator 3 said:

Sure, I'm going to spend a massive amount of time on a game with someone who refuses to spell our team's name correctly.  SMH!

well I identify the rayvans with me.  ray van is my name and football is my game. use to play it an know all bout it. but avoidin a fun and helpful contest based on a playrs name an fondness of linkin himself to his team by name is not very enlightened.  (Spell chec'd that word!)  it would be a helpful contest and I'm certain I will win vs ozzie newsom. quite certain.  absolutly certain. no doubt bout it. garanteed. that sur thing, but who can defeet me in this contest?  who has it better than me in draftin?  nobody!  garanteed  but the real benefitt is to demo good selection ability to help our team next yr after it is proved

I will start next yr...2018...the yr ozz and staff start to llook to this board with sam darnold. 

so  who wil go the extra m ile to help  our team.  who wants to help the rayvan ravens? this yr it will be a fun game, next yr it wil get serreous.

12 hours ago, usmccharles said:

Good god i cant even understand what im reading...and im from Arkansas

and usmc your name is a prophet.  university of sourthern man California.  usmc same place we find our savoir. same place we find sam darnold man.

sam wont be at this combined so don't bother lookin, but watch the nfl combined. its startin soon. great place to find sleepers and work them into your 100 board. this is gonna be fun usmc. this yr and next.

Edited by RayRayRaven

3 hours ago, RayRayRaven said:

and usmc your name is a prophet.  university of sourthern man California.  usmc same place we find our savoir. same place we find sam darnold man.

sam wont be at this combined so don't bother lookin, but watch the nfl combined. its startin soon. great place to find sleepers and work them into your 100 board. this is gonna be fun usmc. this yr and next.

I get enough fun reading your "posts" or should I say, my attempts to read them 

2 minutes ago, usmccharles said:

I get enough fun reading your "posts" or should I say, my attempts to read them 

Lol I wonder if he really thinks usmc stands for university of southern man California. Lol!

3 hours ago, RayRayRaven said:

Dude...

United States Marine Corps. usmc

4 minutes ago, ravensnation5220 said:

Lol I wonder if he really thinks usmc stands for university of southern man California. Lol!

I don't think I want to know the answer to that. 

Just now, ravensnation5220 said:

Dude...

United States Marine Corps. usmc

Thanks for capitalizing.

1 hour ago, ravensnation5220 said:

university of southern man California.

Went to a party there once

22 hours ago, usmccharles said:

What part of Arkansas? I live about 20 minutes outside of Fayetteville. 

Just now, Gruntled Ravens Fan said:

Mountain home. 

Faytown was always fun, Bikes Blues BBQs

2 hours ago, usmccharles said:

Mountain home. 

Faytown was always fun, Bikes Blues BBQs

Oh, I'm in Bentonville. Its nice knowing there are fellow Ravens fan down here, most of the people I know are all Pittsburgh fans.

9 hours ago, ravensnation5220 said:

To be fair, @usmccharles is a Southern Man and residing in California :)

16 hours ago, Gruntled Ravens Fan said:

Oh, I'm in Bentonville. Its nice knowing there are fellow Ravens fan down here, most of the people I know are all Pittsburgh fans.

I haven't been back in quite some time.  Im in San Diego at the moment working for the military.  I wont lie, I hate the cold but its very tempting to buy a cabin in the mountains back home and just relax. 

16 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

What the hell did I just read? 

You could read it?

16 hours ago, allblackraven said:

Mr Technical (in agent smith's voice)

13 hours ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

Instead of helping Ozzie with the draft why don't you help yourself learn to spell.

kelso-burn.jpg

Maybe we can have a spelling bee instead.  

Lol all jokes aside I think this could have been a decent idea if it was presented better. Much better.

2 hours ago, January J said:

Lol all jokes aside I think this could have been a decent idea if it was presented better. Much better.

it would require a real long term commitment to itself lol

On Mon Feb 27 2017 at 7:28 PM, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

What the hell did I just read? 

Im trying to figure this out myself like who let there 6 year old brother on this site lmbo! 

I actually do think that this is an interesting idea. A lot of people on here (a) seem to really know their stuff and (b) have "Big Boards" and it would be pretty interesting to see how things shook out if they were calling the shots.  

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:45 PM, usmccharles said:

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:26 AM, rmw10 said:

I'll take the heat for posting a gif on this one.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:05 AM, ravensnation5220 said:

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, jboy19 said:

Went to a party there once

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:47 PM, Gruntled Ravens Fan said:

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:34 PM, allblackraven said:

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, JoeyFlex5 said:

Instead of helping Ozzie with the draft why don't you help yourself learn to spell.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 0:15 PM, January J said:

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:49 PM, rossihunter2 said:

it would require a real long term commitment to itself lol

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:55 PM, Ravenskid52752 said:

Im trying to figure this out myself like who let there 6 year old brother on this site lmbo! 

seems each yr we have more needs but right now we need a RT sinc doan belief lewis is the long term answer. disagreein with tryin to keep joe and build but if that is the real bad plan we need oline. u can nevah have to much oline with or without joe. so when the contest gets underwhey and we all post ou r top 100 for the draff I will be positioning for a 1st  pic right tackle. after that it will be a pass catchr and then a runnin back. my vision of the contest is you lay out your raven needs rounds 1 thru 7 and then say 3 comp pics positional. current n my case depends of FA are  RT, WR, RB, CB, OLB, G, S,  and from your 100 selected playas your top remainin RT is your pic in round 1.  or a playa lke oz in the front office can say his draff is best availible ahthlet and in that case the top aviabile playa on ur list is the choice. like your first six are gone your pick would be ur 7 guy on ur list but first remainin guy.  my draffs are nevah bess althete I will be goin on need which I suggest everyone do.  this will be fun and I bout garantee we will all beat out oz. I know I will. so start workin on ur pics. I got a CB this is gonna blow ur doors off and he will be there in round 4.

spred the news

rayray

11 hours ago, RayRayRaven said:

current n my case depends of FA are  RT, WR, RB, CB, OLB, G, S,  and from your 100 selected playas your top remainin RT is your pic in round 1.  or a playa lke oz in the front office can say his draff is best availible ahthlet and in that case the top aviabile playa on ur list is the choice. like your first six are gone your pick would be ur 7 guy on ur list but first remainin guy.  my draffs are nevah bess althete I will be goin on need which I suggest everyone do.  this will be fun and I bout garantee we will all beat out oz. I know I will. so start workin on ur pics. I got a CB this is gonna blow ur doors off and he will be there in round 4.

I'll have the greatest top 100 big board the world has ever seen posted up on here on April 2nd. 

15 hours ago, RayRayRaven said:

seems each yr we have more needs but right now we need a RT sinc doan belief lewis is the long term answer. disagreein with tryin to keep joe and build but if that is the real bad plan we need oline. u can nevah have to much oline with or without joe. so when the contest gets underwhey and we all post ou r top 100 for the draff I will be positioning for a 1st  pic right tackle. after that it will be a pass catchr and then a runnin back. my vision of the contest is you lay out your raven needs rounds 1 thru 7 and then say 3 comp pics positional. current n my case depends of FA are  RT, WR, RB, CB, OLB, G, S,  and from your 100 selected playas your top remainin RT is your pic in round 1.  or a playa lke oz in the front office can say his draff is best availible ahthlet and in that case the top aviabile playa on ur list is the choice. like your first six are gone your pick would be ur 7 guy on ur list but first remainin guy.  my draffs are nevah bess althete I will be goin on need which I suggest everyone do.  this will be fun and I bout garantee we will all beat out oz. I know I will. so start workin on ur pics. I got a CB this is gonna blow ur doors off and he will be there in round 4.

spred the news

rayray

Seriously, are you going out of your way to misspell every word you can?

29 minutes ago, ravensnick said:

Seriously, are you going out of your way to misspell every word you can?

troll

16 hours ago, RayRayRaven said:

spred the news

rayray

@rayray I think we'll just give you our phone numbers so you can just tell us what you're thinking man. Reading your stuff is mighty taxing on my tiny brain.

37 minutes ago, BMORE21 said:

Pass rusher, sidney jones/budda baker(if they make it to second rnd), wr,center

I'm not sure that we take Jones at all. Teams with better secondaries can spare to have him miss a chunk of games, or maybe his whole rookie season, but I think we're looking for someone that could be an immediate starter if need be. I see us filling another need in the second round (probably where he'll drop to).