rmw10

2017 Forum Mock: Trade Thread

262 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, rmw10 said:

@Jonah DeVito

Green Bay Packers trade:
Round 4, Pick 28
Round 5, Pick 28

Tampa Bay Buccaneers trade:
Round 4, Pick 19
Round 6, Pick 20

Confirmed 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@-Truth-

Green Bay Packers trade:
Round 5, Pick 9
Round 6, Pick 20

Oakland Raiders trade:
Round 4, Pick 27

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rmw10 said:

@-Truth-

Green Bay Packers trade:
Round 5, Pick 9
Round 6, Pick 20

Oakland Raiders trade:
Round 4, Pick 27

Confirmed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Truth- said:

Confirmed.

And the stars, including picks:

Patriots net change: 0 (0.5 base salary for Calhoun, trade away 0.5 charge on pick)

Raiders net change: -0.5 (0 savings for Calhoun but take on the 0.5 charge for the the pick)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rmw10

 

Oakland trades:

Ben Heeny, LB (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for Green Bay)

Jon Feliciano, OL (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for Green Bay)

 

Green Bay trades:

7th (29) round selection

7th (31) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves 1 Star, Green Bay gains 1 Star

 

Please correct the trade if I misunderstood the terms.

Edited by -Truth-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -Truth- said:

@rmw10

 

Oakland trades:

Ben Heeny, LB (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 Stars for Green Bay)

Jon Feliciano, OL (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 Stars for Green Bay)

 

Green Bay trades:

7th (29) round selection

7th (30) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves 1 Star, Green Bay gains 1 Star

 

Please correct the trade if I misunderstood the terms.

Confirmed

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@regz1997

 

Oakland trades:

5th (9) round selection

7th (11) round selection

 

Houston trades:

5th (4) round selection

7th (25) round selection

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, -Truth- said:

@regz1997

 

Oakland trades:

5th (9) round selection

7th (11) round selection

 

Houston trades:

5th (4) round selection

7th (25) round selection

Confirmed 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN

 

Oakland trades:

5th (33) round selection

7th (25) round selection

Neiron Ball, LB (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for New York (J))

 

New York (J) trades:

5th (6) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves .5 Stars, New York (J) gains .5 Stars

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, -Truth- said:

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN

 

Oakland trades:

5th (33) round selection

7th (25) round selection

Neiron Ball, LB (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for New York (J))

 

New York (J) trades:

5th (6) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves .5 Stars, New York (J) gains .5 Stars

 

CONFIRMED

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN

Chicago Bears give

QB Brian Hoyer (Bears save 3.5 stars, Jets give 7 stars)

New York Jets give

TE Crockett Gillmore (Jets save 0.5 stars, Bears give 0.5 stars)

Total:

Bears give 4 stars, Jets give 6.5 stars)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN

 

Oakland trades:

Robbie Gould, K (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for New York (J))

 

New York (J) trades:

7th (14) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves .5 Stars, New York (J) gains .5 Stars

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, -Truth- said:

@LosT_in_TranSlatioN

 

Oakland trades:

Robbie Gould, K (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for New York (J))

 

New York (J) trades:

7th (14) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves .5 Stars, New York (J) gains .5 Stars

Deal

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@berad

 

Oakland trades:

Keith Smith, FB (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for New England)

 

New England trades:

7th (21) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves .5 Stars, New England gains .5 Stars

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Truth- said:

 

@berad

 

Oakland trades:

Keith Smith, FB (-.5 for Oakland/+.5 for New England)

 

New England trades:

7th (21) round selection

 

Totals:

Oakland saves .5 Stars, New England gains .5 Stars

Confirmed

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TRADE:

Atlanta Falcons:

Blair Brown - LB - Ohio

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

1st Round Pick 2018

For the right to draft Blair Brown again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now