Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BR News

[News] Temple's Haason Reddick Is Trying To Follow Tavon Young's Lead

13 posts in this topic

Temple DE/LB Haason Reddick didn’t get a scholarship until his senior year. Now he’s a possible first-round pick. Reddick took note of good friend and Ravens cornerback Tavon Young, who proved doubters wrong during his rookie season.

View the full article

yea... if Reddick was available in the 3rd or 4th round, I would say that we should jump... but in the first or 2nd round... with the talent that is projected to be there... I think he would be too big of a jump. NO thanks

Like I said... 3rd round on... let consider him.

Sounds like they are really eyeballing Reddick or Anderson... I dont have issue with either 1 but definitely no earlier then a 2nd rounder, and probably 3rd rounders would be best

As a 3rd round pick, I'll be fine with this pick. Any sooner we have far too many needs and far too many players available to fill those needs.

Agree with yall. I think They'll both go in the second, and Reddick has a chance of sneaking into the first imo. So like you all said, no thanks. 3rd is interesting, but they'll be gone

if hes able to add 15 lbs he will be a force. hes a natural pass rusher, all the bend and burst in the world, natural feel for the position using hands, leverage, stutters and body positioning very well. 

he wouldnt be my first choice in the 2nd, and especially with KC being a similar pick that failed to pan out, theres an obvious reason for pause there, but i do like his film and i see an explosive and natural edge rusher with refined traits.

he is a very interesting prospect with a unique skill set. CB convert so he can rush and drop back and cover which is enticing. he'll go in the first.

Size will be the reason a lot of teams pass on him. But you gotta like that he loves the game so much and worked hard to get a scholarship from Temple. That is the kind of attidude that would be great to have in the Ravens locker room.

Maybe late first to early second round talent wise, but more likely mid-third to mid-fourth round due to size and experience playing standing up. IMHO probably will need a full season to really get the his size up and adjust to standing up. Could be a great pick with the comp pick for Osemele.