• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
rmw10

2017 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

3,234 posts in this topic

I actually got a last minute trade offer which is out of the ordinary lol.  We good doe.

17 minutes ago, Jonah DeVito said:

Why do people use the excuse that they are on mobile for not posting a picture of their draft pick. I've been on mobile and can post just fine...

I have bought a new comp today, just setting it up and will upload pictures.

Have an issue on this laptop that it wont let me post pictures, last update went kaka.

3 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

I actually got a last minute trade offer which is out of the ordinary lol.  We good doe.

lol Sorry. I called out JO_75 prior so I didn't want to play favorites. Everybody gets one.

6 minutes ago, -Truth- said:

lol Sorry. I called out JO_75 prior so I didn't want to play favorites. Everybody gets one.

Oh I'd expect nothing less.  I can take the heat.

1 minute ago, rmw10 said:

PS that Anderson pick was about as obvious as it gets lol

I think it's a crime where Lawson and Anderson went. But that's just me.

2 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

I think it's a crime where Lawson and Anderson went. But that's just me.

I took edge early, if i had gone a differently then yes would have taken them higher in the second.

48 minutes ago, regz1997 said:

I like Jarrad Davis a lot. He's a great athlete and there is a pretty steep drop off at ILB after him. 

I agree, he's just got injury issues that worry me. 

1 hour ago, Jonah DeVito said:

What do you mean by that?

He's a top15 talent on my board. I almost regretted that I took Foster in the 1st when I saw he was still there. Anytime you watch the UF tape he pops and pops and pops, it's crazy. Steal of the draft so far to me.

I disagree that it is a steep drop off after Davis. Drop off yes, he is insanely talented and if he was just a little bigger and didn't have injury concerns, he'd be a first round lock. However, there are one or two other ILBs I like a lot.

Edited by ravensnick

1 hour ago, rmw10 said:

PS that Anderson pick was about as obvious as it gets lol

Exact thoughts lol

2 hours ago, Jacquouille said:

He's a top15 talent on my board. I almost regretted that I took Foster in the 1st when I saw he was still there. Anytime you watch the UF tape he pops and pops and pops, it's crazy. Steal of the draft so far to me.

Oh I gotcha 

I knew trading back was a bad idea, simply because of the extra wait.

That was a rough 2nd Round...

Everything I wanted got taken.

Might as well take all the risky players and hope one of them turns out ok.

27 minutes ago, Archeearl92 said:

I am hoping for more drafting and less trading...

Bit of both, more trades for me hopefully

10 minutes ago, ArsenalRaven666 said:

When does the @beradpick turn over to me, does he still have 12 hours or 6 to pick ??

Skip is at 11:04 ET

berad is on 12 hours, since he made the pick after the first skip and before he was skipped again. If the skip happens, he will be on 6 hrs clock. Every subsequent skip after that cuts the clock to half the time.

6 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

Skip is at 11:04 ET

berad is on 12 hours, since he made the pick after the first skip and before he was skipped again. If the skip happens, he will be on 6 hrs clock. Every subsequent skip after that cuts the clock to half the time.

Thats ok getting ready for work and it will be a busy day today. 

Will be able to keep checking in but wont be on chat

I've seen little of McMillan but I liked the small bit that I've seen. I've seen Tabor mocked in multiple 1st round mocks. While the Combine numbers raised concerns, he likely represents rock solid value in the last pick before the 3rd round.

2 minutes ago, -Truth- said:

I've seen little of McMillan but I liked the small bit that I've seen. I've seen Tabor mocked in multiple 1st round mocks. While the Combine numbers raised concerns, he likely represents rock solid value in the last pick before the 3rd round.

I think the second is where Tabor ultimately goes, but he has such amount of high potential

3 minutes ago, BmoreBird22 said:

I think the second is where Tabor ultimately goes, but he has such amount of high potential

Hopefully that 4.7 was just a blip on the radar. He appears to be faster on tape. I expected he'd at least crack 4.6