• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
rmw10

2017 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

3,234 posts in this topic

Just now, 52520Andrew said:

Pretty sure that was like 6 years ago

They were a Bills game away from the playoffs last year

2 minutes ago, regz1997 said:

They were a Bills game away from the playoffs last year

True but then Fitzpatrick happened

5 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

Yeah, Fitz finally started playing like Fitz again that game. It was pretty sad to watch a whole season go down the drain like that. Not quite as sad as the Antonio Brown reach this year, but close. 

Edited by regz1997

Is there anyone I could give a board too and permission to make a trade for me if my board is wiped?

1 minute ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

man i am astounded at some of the players still remaining on the board

There are some quality players slipping ... but happy as hopefully can pick tonight

1 minute ago, arnie_uk said:

Is there anyone I could give a board too and permission to make a trade for me if my board is wiped?

I got you covered if you'd like.

Doing a check to make sure I didn't miss any fallers.  It'll be up in a minute.

Just now, T3hRaven said:

Doing a check to make sure I didn't miss any fallers.  It'll be up in a minute.

no need to check ....

9 minutes ago, ArsenalRaven666 said:

There are some quality players slipping ... but happy as hopefully can pick tonight

i thought the same when i traded back and then my board got wiped out in 6 picks lol. 

Just now, JoeyFlex5 said:

i thought the same when i traded back and then my board got wiped out in 6 picks lol. 

My board is holding up well could move back a few spots and it wouldn't fall apart.

Just haven't got a good enough offer from a player currently online

17.  Indianapolis Colts @GrimCoconut (cc: @Inqui)
18.  Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Jonah DeVito
19.  Houston Texans @regz1997
20.  Cleveland Browns @ArsenalRaven666
21.  Los Angeles Chargers @Jacquouille
22.  Seattle Seahawks @RavensFanMania
23.  New York Giants @Dubs
24.  Washington Redskins @arnie_uk
25.  Houston Texans @regz1997
26.  Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Jonah DeVito
27.  Philadelphia Eagles @PaRAYdise

3 minutes ago, BmoreBird22 said:

I think Adams goes in the first to Atlanta IRL

One of those players that could go at the end of the 1st or drop into the 3rd, wide range

58 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

Yup. 

This team was run by idiots. I'm only a slight upgrade :P

Just now, regz1997 said:

@ArsenalRaven666 pass your board along to somebody before you go to bed. I'll do the same before I log off, and hopefully we can keep this thing moving. 

Yes please.  Let's pass on some boards.  We've been pretty bad at that so far.

Have had a trade offer but they are now offline if it makes it to me tonight will pick, if not will do it in the morning.  With the time difference will be done early in the morning your time

3 minutes ago, ArsenalRaven666 said:

Have had a trade offer but they are now offline if it makes it to me tonight will pick, if not will do it in the morning.  With the time difference will be done early in the morning your time

For what it's worth, it's still plenty early enough for us here in the US to get some picks rolling tonight.  Late for you but most of us here still have a few hours of potential activity.

2 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

I can see @GrimCoconut and @Inqui are colluding once again...

Just wait until you see the Andrew Luck deal we've got in the works. :P 

1 minute ago, rmw10 said:

For what it's worth, it's still plenty early enough for us here in the US to get some picks rolling tonight.  Late for you but most of us here still have a few hours of potential activity.

Yeah, true. I hope this day doesn't go to waste.

Not including berad's makeup pick, we've only had 5 picks today.  We really need to pick up the pace.

2 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Not including berad's makeup pick, we've only had 5 picks today.  We really need to pick up the pace.

It had to be just as I was about to make my pick too, it didn't change my pick but was close to.

PS trade partner was in US so should know by tonight

I've noticed we also have a lot of people getting offline just before they're up.  Please try to pay attention to where you are in the order and either prepare to stick around or pass off your board.

With Adams off the board, I'm not really seeing any other DTs I'm in love with. A lot of talk about weak QB and OT groups, but DT is really bad this year outside Adams, since McDowell and another player I like, but who hasn't been take yet are more like 3-4 ends

Edited by ravensnick