• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
rmw10

2017 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

3,271 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

That was much better price paid for Cooks than what BB gave

What do you mean by better? BB gave up a lot more and he was well worth it imo.

Wouldn't have batted an eyelid if we traded pick 16 for him 

Edited by arnie_uk

Just now, arnie_uk said:

What do you mean by better? BB gave up a lot more and he was well worth it imo

He means you got a great deal. 

1 minute ago, arnie_uk said:

What do you mean by better? BB gave up a lot more and he was well worth it imo.

Wouldn't have batted an eyelid if we traded pick 16 for him 

Exactly that. You made much better deal than cheaters.

Just now, allblackraven said:

Exactly that. You made much better deal than cheaters.

Ty nsekhe has starting left tackle ability. It's a shame he's only getting his shot at 30

1 minute ago, regz1997 said:

He means you got a great deal. 

He traded Geno Atkins with picks for Cooks to then traded him for a 3rd and 5th.

Late to this, but I think Deshaun Watson fits great with Sean Payton and the pieces around him. Should have good protection, which may be the biggest determination of his success after rarely being under pressure at Clemson, and has great skill players around him

Cam Jordan, Geno Atkins, Sheldon Rankins and Takkarist McKinley is quite the upgrade for the Saints pass rush. Takk is one of my favorite players for the Ravens too

Still don't get why people think a top 3 DT who's 28 plus picks is bad compensation for Cooks though

Edited by ravefan52

1 minute ago, ravefan52 said:

Still don't get why people think a top 3 DT who's 28 plus picks is bad compensation for Cooks though

I was surprised by it but dont think it was bad your end.

Would argue that turning Geno Atkins through Cooks to a 3rd and 5th is low

Good pick in Watt. Was hoping he would slip to 19. The thought of getting double the Wattage on my defense was very tempting, but I didn't want to pull the trigger on him at 2.2.... now I'm paying the consequences.

Round 2, Pick 15 is still available for trade if anyone wants to move up.

Just now, regz1997 said:

Good pick in Watt. Was hoping he would slip to 19. The thought of getting double the Wattage on my defense was very tempting, but I didn't want to pull the trigger on him at 2.2.... now I'm paying the consequences.

At 19 you still had no shot. If he was there at 15, I would back off from trading down and take the card to Roger Goodell myself. I may even read the draft pick myself because I would have been that excited to land him.

14 minutes ago, JO_75 said:

At 19 you still had no shot. If he was there at 15, I would back off from trading down and take the card to Roger Goodell myself. I may even read the draft pick myself because I would have been that excited to land him.

At 15 good luck ... can never have enough passrushers

35 minutes ago, JO_75 said:

Well I suppose that's somewhat comforting.... lol

52 minutes ago, JO_75 said:

Round 2, Pick 15 is still available for trade if anyone wants to move up.

Ozzie, if you land the player I think you will, then I have no excuse, but to love this draft.

A lot of teams trying to trade down.

However, this year's draft is ridiculously deep like 2008.

You can at least land 3 starters with the first 3 picks.

If lucky, then 2 Pro-Bowlers with your first two picks. 

Edited by Yatagarasu

1 hour ago, -Truth- said:

Great pick in Cunningham. Was hoping to trade up for him.

Thanks. Was shocked to see him still around. Once I saw I was going to get him or Watt I stopped trying to trade my pick away, lol.

Good to hear that Revis has been cleared. It sounds like he's really going to make a conscious effort to play better this year too.

I'll get a board ready.  I'll check before I go to bed, but if I'm not up who can I leave it with?

3 minutes ago, T3hRaven said:

I'll get a board ready.  I'll check before I go to bed, but if I'm not up who can I leave it with?

You can always send to me. I'm up when America sleeps

8 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

@Capitano1412 is on the clock, then @ArsenalRaven666

Skip comes at 8:20 ET

I have a board for @T3hRaven / Vikings and need to give it to someone else as well, since I'm going off in about 20-30 min. Who can take Vikings board?

I pick right after him and I'm not trading up

Just as a quick updated, pick or the proceedings with the pick will be in shortly.^^ Sorry for the long time, but I got on the clock right about half an hour after I went to sleep.^^

Pick 2.13 is available. Wake up on the East Coast, make a trade and have an incredible day