• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
rmw10

2017 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

3,206 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Jacquouille said:

Well, all I know is I don't regret my pick, and I believe none of us do, so that's a good example that it actually can happen.

You mean because NFL GMs are going to build teams just like we did?

1 hour ago, allblackraven said:

You mean because NFL GMs are going to build teams just like we did?

True that. But I do think it is realistic nonetheless that Mike Williams falls to 16, although unlikely.

My whole goal with the NYG was to improve their OL--I think I have done rather well at that:

LT: Andrew Whitworth
LG: Justin Pugh
C: Weston Richburg
RG: Forrest Lamp
RT: Chris Hubbard or Ereck Flowers

I did not want to have to trade up but I knew I would not have a shot at him with my original pick and I think he is better than the other OL in this draft by a large margin. Overall I actually think I may have one of the best OL's in the game now. 

Just now, -Truth- said:

Great pick in Ramczyk.

Thanks! I think he is the best OT in this years draft (Especially in a Power Scheme). He may be the best OL. He fits perfectly what I wanna do with my offense. Plus I think I turned around one of the worst Offensive Lines in the league to one of the better ones.

18 minutes ago, ravensnick said:

For Value vs. Talent, OJ Howard is the best pick so far

I would personally say Solomon Thomas. But to each their own big board

13 hours ago, arnie_uk said:

Eugh. Wanted Mike Williams. Thought baltimore would have went defense 

I had considered taking Forrest Lamp to replace Zuttah but Williams was excellent value at 16.

5 minutes ago, JoeyFlex5 said:

My 21st pick is on the trade block. Actively shopping

f29.png

2 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

f29.png

i already had some discussions about it so i wont be taking all day lol. 

Just now, JoeyFlex5 said:

i already had some discussions about it so i wont be taking all day lol. 

In all honesty I really just wanted to use the meme this go around.