rmw10

2017 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

3,631 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, rmw10 said:

And rmw10 survives another day.

I wonder if there's a transference thing, like with The Blitz from HIMYM. Did you do any trades with LiT this year or last year? :P 

10 hours ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Yeah. Williams and Wilkerson are great. But everyone else.....

Damn -7 million in cap space to start out with

I take it back

1 hour ago, Inqui said:

I wonder if there's a transference thing, like with The Blitz from HIMYM. Did you do any trades with LiT this year or last year? :P 

Clearly this is the doing of @52520Andrew

2 hours ago, rmw10 said:

And rmw10 survives another day.

You should've taken the steelers. Maybe that would've been the last straw to push Ben into retirement lol

5 minutes ago, regz1997 said:

You should've taken the steelers. Maybe that would've been the last straw to push Ben into retirement lol

Hey.  I've only had 1 player suspended so far and I was planning on cutting him anyways.  It's been a good year until the turf in GB's facility claims 34 ACLs.

1 hour ago, rmw10 said:

Hey.  I've only had 1 player suspended so far and I was planning on cutting him anyways.  It's been a good year until the turf in GB's facility claims 34 ACLs.

+35...ACLs.

Woohoo, actually managed to be here to make my own pick...

...for my last pick in this game on this forum ever :(.

I'd be so angry if I still had 6.20.  So close but such a long delay.

2 minutes ago, Archeearl92 said:

The overhaul of the Broncos DL is now complete! (I think)

No joke.  Had I stayed in the game, Big Stevie was my target at the pick right after you.  I was planning to trade up for him too.

Edited by rmw10

Even though I didn't get a left tackle i'm proud of what I have done so far. I got  CB Fabian Moreau in the 2nd round, OG/C Pat Eflien in the 3rd round, DT Elijah Qualls & WR Amara Darboah in the 4th found, G Danny Isidora in the fifth round, and  WR Robert Davis in the 6th round. If there was anything I wanted to do in this draft it would be improving my offensive line and I feel like I did a good job  accomplishing that so far..

25 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

No joke.  Had I stayed in the game, Big Stevie was my target at the pick right after you.  I was planning to trade up for him too.

I think he is a steal at this point

8 minutes ago, Archeearl92 said:

I think he is a steal at this point

So do I.  Meant a ton to the USC run defense.  Might not do much else other than stuff the run but in the 6th, that's more than okay.  I was trying to plan ahead when I was still in this thing and you were the one I singled out as the most likely to take him.

22 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

So do I.  Meant a ton to the USC run defense.  Might not do much else other than stuff the run but in the 6th, that's more than okay.  I was trying to plan ahead when I was still in this thing and you were the one I singled out as the most likely to take him.

I take that as a compliment...and not much running against that Defense (on paper) this year!

I was wondering when Hollins would go. He's a bit of an enigma. Definitely passes the eye test, and he's likely to go higher than he has here based on how high he's been touted by a few major outlets. Worth a shot at this point.