JO_75

2017 Free Agent Thread - Other Teams

283 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

And they are moving Mike Oher to the right side to accommodate him. Cam's taking anti depressants already.

That assumes he even gets out of the concussion protocol. 

11 minutes ago, Inqui said:

I keep forgetting about that. Paid stars even in FA.

19 minutes ago, Inqui said:

As I said, with the Bengals letting both Whitworth and Zeitler walk as well. I would say open season on Dalton and Newton if your a pass rusher.

Malcolm Butler is about to learn all about how Belichick works. After the Patriots signed Gilmore, apparently it frustrated Malcolm Butler that they were willing to trade him(Butler hasn't signed his RFA tender yet which prevented him from being apart of the Cooks trade) and commit to Gilmore the way they did. If Butler is frustrated, he should sign his RFA tender so they can trade him. Can't trade him if he isn't under contract.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/355866/report-cb-butler-wants-out-of-new-england?ls=roto:NE:topheadlines

He's not wrong about the life of a backup QB. $7m guaranteed for sitting on his backside every week.

Apparently the Titans wanted Cooks and to do so, they would swap picks 5 and 12. 

I understand getting another first is big, but you could get a top five pick and trade back and get several more picks or an elite talent.

One veteran RB has been signed, and it's not Charles or AP. Eddie Lacy has signed with the Seahawks.

The Steelers said they'd pull their top offer for Hightower off the table if he left without a deal. The Steelers are unwilling to be leverage against the Patriots. Very interested to see how that plays out.

Andre Ellington re-signed with the Cards to play wide receiver for them.

1 minute ago, BmoreBird22 said:

The Steelers said they'd pull their top offer for Hightower off the table if he left without a deal. The Steelers are unwilling to be leverage against the Patriots. Very interested to see how that plays out.

Andre Ellington re-signed with the Cards to play wide receiver for them.

Looks like he'll be a Jet, if he wants money. Might as well cave in and stay in NE

21 minutes ago, reed20 said:

Im starting to think we should go after Peterson.

Even when he was healthy he only rushed for 1.9ypa this season. That and his age makes it harder for him to come back from his injuries. I think he's done.

4 hours ago, Inqui said:

Even when he was healthy he only rushed for 1.9ypa this season. That and his age makes it harder for him to come back from his injuries. I think he's done.

He may be truly done now that the Vikings have signed Murray.

1 hour ago, allblackraven said:

1 year / $8M apparently

lots of players are signing up for 1yr deal; looks like they all want some quick cash in......

1 minute ago, BmoreBird22 said:

So, question. If the Patriots allow Butler to sign with NO, does NO give up pick 12 or pick 32?

Haha, I know which one would I like NE to get