Steve0x

Why is Ravens training complex so secret?

31 posts in this topic

I cannot say my friend's name here but he does work for the Ravens and he's part adminstrative staff. I don't want get him in trouble. But he gave me tour of M&T bank stadium i saw Ravens locker room and Visitors locker room and the press room. I even walked on the field..But one thing he wont show me is the Ravens complex. So is the Ravens complex is so secret?    

4 hours ago, Cillmatic said:

Have you ever heard of Spygate?

What does that have to do with topic?

15 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

This thread is fun.

Would your training complex be that secret with the team you owned?

1 minute ago, Tiznut said:

So your friend works there. Took you on a tour and then you come here to ask questions that should be asked to him. 

Is this serious or an attempt to say "I toured the stadium"

"I toured the stadium but not the Castle", to be precise.

I hear the Krabby Patty secret recipe is hidden somewhere in the Castle. 

18 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Lies. The Ravens wouldn't be so stupid as to leave it in the Castle. 

What I have heard of are rumors of flying saucers coming out of the Castle. Stuff that makes Area 51 seem like a giant playground. I think the ravens are secretly colluding with the aliens. They're going to kill us all. 

7 minutes ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

Lies. The Ravens wouldn't be so stupid as to leave it in the Castle. 

What I have heard of are rumors of flying saucers coming out of the Castle. Stuff that makes Area 51 seem like a giant playground. I think the ravens are secretly colluding with the aliens. They're going to kill us all. 

Is it just me who would rather see the Ravens draft room in April than their secret alien lab lol?

Insert aliens meme

proceed to +35 myself for resurrecting a classic 

carry on drinking 

2 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Btw post of the year. I am on the floor laughing

7 hours ago, Inqui said:

Would your training complex be that secret with the team you owned?

Absolutely. 

NSA would be jealous of my place.

I pulled into the parking lot a few years ago just to get a look at the Castle. I was met by numerous guards requiring me to turn around and leave the premises before i even came close to the building. Security is right up there with the White House, although no guns.

3 hours ago, Rav'n Maniac said:

I pulled into the parking lot a few years ago just to get a look at the Castle. I was met by numerous guards requiring me to turn around and leave the premises before i even came close to the building. Security is right up there with the White House, although no guns.

I know where I'm visiting for my next road trip.

16 hours ago, Tiznut said:

So your friend works there. Took you on a tour and then you come here to ask questions that should be asked to him. 

Is this serious or an attempt to say "I toured the stadium"

http://m.baltimoreravens.com/s/38541/428?itemUri=1682849197/131114663120971141067391014

Wheres the weight room? Wheres the medical benches? Wheres the classroom? 

6 minutes ago, Steve0x said:

Where's your right to know?  It is a PRIVATE facility.  People are there working, not on display for the curious.

4 hours ago, Moderator 3 said:

People are there working, not on display for the curious.

Kinda like a zoo.

:) 

In all seriousness, I went to the Castle once for a work related event, and that's how they operate. It's a place of work. They couldn't have been nicer to us, but both of us were there to do a job.  It's not built for spectators. It's built to improve the business. 

On 1/11/2017 at 4:21 PM, Steve0x said:

They are there, they don't take people in those areas it's PRIVATE.  I sure  as hell wouldn't want someone guiding a tour while I'm rehabbing.

Im not sure what you do/did for a living BUT would you want some one coming in your cube, taking pictures of your stuff, bashing you on the internet because your wife is ugly and you daughter has buck teeth and a wart on her nose?   The guys change there some times there is a 'towel' issue and more gets exposed then intended and it gets plastered all over the Internet? Would you like it? 

I don't understand why people feel they are entitled to run around on private property?  As fans we pay for our PSL's and tickets for the season and that entitles us to see 10 home games a year, there possibility of 12 and that's IT.  

4 minutes ago, Moderator 2 said:

They are there, they don't take people in those areas it's PRIVATE.  I sure  as hell wouldn't want someone guiding a tour while I'm rehabbing,awawaww  I EDR want it on You Tube.Q

QQQQIm not sure what you do/did for a living BUT would you want some one coming in your cube, taking pictures of your stuff, bashing you on the internet because your wife is ugly and you daughter has buck teeth and a wart on her nose?   The guys change there some times there is a 'towel' issue any more gets exposed then intended and it gets plastered all over the Internet? Would you like it? 

I don't understand why people feel they are entitled to run around on private property?  As fans we pay for our PSL's and tickets for the season and that entitles us to see 10 home games a year, there possibility of 12 and that's IT.  

Yep.  When I went, I was actually surprised by how much leeway they gave to essentially walk around at your own leisure.  The only areas off limits were the field and the weight room.  Granted, this was also for a work event so there was a professional courtesy on both sides.  After seeing it, I'm 100% understanding of why they don't lets fans in for tours and things of the like.

3 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Yep.  When I went, I was actually surprised by how much leeway they gave to essentially walk around at your own leisure.  The only areas off limits were the field and the weight room.  Granted, this was also for a work event so there was a professional courtesy on both sides.  After seeing it, I'm 100% understanding of why they don't lets fans in for tours and things of the like.

But i saw the weight room,,,the Trainers room and John Harbaugh's office when i went on the tour to M&T Bank Stadium 

Just now, Steve0x said:

But i saw the weight room,,,the Trainers room and John Harbaugh's office when i went on the tour to M&T Bank Stadium 

And your point?  That's the stadium, and they advertise tours.  This is the Castle, and they don't do tours.

1 minute ago, rmw10 said:

And your point?  That's the stadium, and they advertise tours.  This is the Castle, and they don't do tours.

Yes the Castle is the same type of building at this one.

Image_5866185_126.jpg

And im not even allowed in there. 

9 minutes ago, Steve0x said:

Yes the Castle is the same type of building at this one.

Image_5866185_126.jpg

And im not even allowed in there. 

I can't see why...

24 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

I can't see why...

I cant see why nether,,,When Mr Trump is on vacation overseas. I would love to see all those paintings,, tables and furnitures inside the White house 

I just hate that I can't go tour Area 51, I am a big fan of the U.S. and want to see what is going on in there. They should totally do tours

3 hours ago, 52520Andrew said:

I just hate that I can't go tour Area 51, I am a big fan of the U.S. and want to see what is going on in there. They should totally do tours

They cant let you see the Aliens. You would be frighten!