Moderator 3

Reminders

4 posts in this topic

As a courtesy to other members, PLEASE include position and school in the title when starting a thread on a specific prospect.

For the most part, though, prospects should be discussed in the thread for their position. 

Please don't quote entire mock drafts. If you are responding to a mock draft thread, anyone with an ounce of common sense will know you are commenting on the mock draft. It is just unnecessary scrolling for everyone, especially on mobile. 

Not too bad right now but there are still a lot of mocks that we will see before the draft

Edited by 52520Andrew

In your highlight  videos please, please, please scan for profanity-- the filter can't pick it up on YouTube videos and you are responsible for what you post.  I know the veterans here are know the rule, I am bringing it up for our rookie posters.  Thanks :)

Putting this out there if y'all want to migrate your draft stuff to an older board with a core of established posters but could use an infusion of new blood  feel free to check Scout out.  It's free to join mod 3 and I are over there and the is a draft Forum that is yours for the taking.