• Announcements

    • Admin 3

      UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

      After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL

Who/What Was the #1 Top Reason For Missing Playoffs?

200 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Ravens4Real said:

The #1 issue with this team is inconsistency at the QB position and having injury prone guys in positions of major importance (whether due to age or just truly being injury prone).

Flacco needs to simply play better in the regular season. There are a handful of games a season where Flacco looks lost and basically hands the other team the game on a platter. He makes too much money to be doing that.

In regards to the injuries: In the NFL today two of the most important positions on a defense are CB and OLB. We have Jimmy who is an annual injury prone player. Has never played 16 games. Solution; draft or stack free agent signings here. The FO always leaves this group thinking they are fine and the inevitable happens with Jimmy and we find ourselves getting torched. 

OLB; This needs to be our first round pick and I don't think I will get much argument there. We NEED an every down OLB. Suggs and Doom can not be relied on. Suggs is hurt annually due to his age and Doom is in the same category. We have too many backups that can do one thing or the other (rush the passer and poor in run D or vice versa). 

Sorry but, Smith has two seasons where he played all 16 games, 2013 & 2015.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Halshayeji said:

True and not true. One can argue that it's not like the running game was averaging 5 yards a carry and we just abandoned it. And that's so true because we were 23rd in YPC after all. But I think it's fair to say that we under utilized the run being 28th in attempts.

when you compare those stats to our passing game, we were bottom 5 in yards per attempt and top 5 in passes attempted. Now that's what one could call a lack of desire to run the ball.

when you step back and look at the big picture, it's definitely a lack of commitment to the run. There were so many times where we could have run and should have run but decided to pass pass pass. There were several times where we just abandoned the run when we had 1 or 2 bad runs. An on the other hand we'd have consecutive 3 and outs and continue to force passes when that same line that can't run block can't pass block and we end up with holding calls and interceptions. 

I wouldn't say that there were "so many more times". We did this discussion in many threads before. There were games where the fans THINK we abandoned the run (the Dallas game notoriously), and then when you actually go play by play, no fan could pick more than maybe one or two plays the whole game where we should have run it.

That's the issue. Too many fans don't focus enough on game flow or game circumstance. When you run it for a big gain on first down and it gets called back on a penalty, its time to throw. When you run it for 7 yards on 1st down and lose 2 yards running it on 2nd down (we were a really poor short yardage running time, especially on obvious run downs), its time to throw.

Got to take the situations into account. Can't just look at the boxscore and say "we only ran it 15 times... we abandoned the run". Games don't work that way.

And yes, there were times where we should have ran the ball and didn't. The Redskins game was one of those games, and the Patriots game was also one of those games. But its not every game, nor is it as clear cut as some fans think it is.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Neal Could Block the SUN!! said:

Agreed!

I have towed the Flacco is Elite mentality for years now.  After the last few seasons, I really don't think Flacco cares.  Never see him upset or fired up, I know "ice in his veins" and "Joe-Cool", but I'm over it.  Even an icy personality will get mad or vent once in awhile. They say "beware the wrath of a patient man", when do we see Flacco's wrath? 

I honestly believe most of our problems start with Joe just not working hard at his position.  Sure a few years ago with GOAT as his MLB and Reed getting him the ball back, Joe was able to get something done and cashed in.  Since then he has gone belly up.  Look at his mechanics, back foot throws, can't even get the ball past the line of scrimmage and out of bounds to avoid intentional grounding.  This is just a uninterested QB that is happy to count his money, raise his family, and move on from football soon as the contract is up. 

Move on from Flacco sooner than later and this team has hope.  Stay with him and we will continue to see bone head plays on the upswing.  Mallett is next man up, and not letting him play until <3 minutes left in Pittsburgh was a mistake. 

There is a lot wrong with this post.  First of all, we've seen Flacco's wrath.  Second of all, Flacco's ice in his veins approach to the position has absolutely been a net positive.  Remember when he drove us down the field for a go-ahead TD drive in Pittsburgh with the division on the line? Oh yeah, the defense crapped it away, that's right.  His mechanics are a symptom of a lot of flux and inexperience at the offensive line and recovering from a season-ending injury.  He improved a lot as the season went on and the line got more stable and his injury was more in the rear view.

 

He can't get the ball past the line of scrimmage and out of bounds to avoid intentional grounding? I have no idea what you're talking about.  The play I think you're referring to was ruled intentional grounding because he didn't get out of the tackle box, but it did go out of bounds and past the line of scrimmage.  Besides the point that the refs got it wrong anyway because there WAS a receiver in the vicinity.  

Mallet played in the Cincy game, not the Pittsburgh game.  And he threw a quick interception on a badly underthrown ball when he had full protection in the pocket to step into the throw (something that Flacco actually didn't have the benefit of in that very same game because he was under pressure from 3 and 4 man rushes all game long). But whatever.  You just seem to want to nitpick.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We lack a full SB roster.  

Part of that has to do with getting away from "Right player, right price"   

We have too many bloated contracts starting with Joe.  Other one being useless DBs sitting on money(Kendrick/Arrington) and Doom missing for the past 2 years(either by injury or w/e).  

I also agree on the comment above.  Our players are inconsistent.  When you expect certain performances from certain players, you just did not see it happen.

When the time comes when we actually have great playmakers and great depths on all sides of the field, that's when you will see us contending for the Lombardi again.
 

Edited by Ravenseconbeast
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the number one reason was offensive play calling. We really didn't get blown out of many games, and we could have easily won the vast majority of the games we lost by scoring a couple more points (I'm not talking scoring 30 points, just a few more per game). Thank god for Tucker, but if we just could of scored a few more TDs instead of FGs. Running the ball makes 3rd and shorts, and we seemed to always be 3rd and long. Look, our defense was towards of the top of the league; we couldn't ask them to do much more. Yes, the pass rush wasn't great and we did give up some fourth quarter leads...BUT our offense should of been able to put up more points and more time of possession. Compared to how our defense played all year, the offense didn't hold its weight. I am a firm believer that you need to be able to run the ball. It helps your passing game tremendously, wears down the D, and controls time of possession - giving your defense rest and closes games. I don't think we "couldn't run the ball," we just chose not to. We would throw on obvious run downs. And instead of throwing the ball down field, which is our QB's strength, we dink-and-dunk.

If I was Marty Mornhinweg and Harbaugh, I'd spend the offseason studying and watching the top offenses in the league. I'd watch all the Cowboy, Falcon, Patriot, and Green Bay games and get insight into what makes them effective. Take these concepts and apply them to our offense. It's a copycat league.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, callahan09 said:

There is a lot wrong with this post.  First of all, we've seen Flacco's wrath.  Second of all, Flacco's ice in his veins approach to the position has absolutely been a net positive.  Remember when he drove us down the field for a go-ahead TD drive in Pittsburgh with the division on the line? Oh yeah, the defense crapped it away, that's right.  His mechanics are a symptom of a lot of flux and inexperience at the offensive line and recovering from a season-ending injury.  He improved a lot as the season went on and the line got more stable and his injury was more in the rear view.

 

He can't get the ball past the line of scrimmage and out of bounds to avoid intentional grounding? I have no idea what you're talking about.  The play I think you're referring to was ruled intentional grounding because he didn't get out of the tackle box, but it did go out of bounds and past the line of scrimmage.  Besides the point that the refs got it wrong anyway because there WAS a receiver in the vicinity.  

Mallet played in the Cincy game, not the Pittsburgh game.  And he threw a quick interception on a badly underthrown ball when he had full protection in the pocket to step into the throw (something that Flacco actually didn't have the benefit of in that very same game because he was under pressure from 3 and 4 man rushes all game long). But whatever.  You just seem to want to nitpick.

I agree there is a lot wrong with your post.

 

Living in a "remember when world" doesn't cut it in the NFL.  2008 was a great season and we almost got there, but that has nothing to do with our present situation.  I stand by my posts that Flacco is not a student of the game and does not put in the work mandated by his top $$$ contract.

You have no idea what I am talking about yet come up with the play where he threw the ball into the ground?  Fairly certain in the Bengals game Flacco failed to get the ball out of bounds past the line of scrimmage.  This is a penalty and not one that a well prepared and knowledgeable QB makes with minimal pressure on him.

You are correct- "Mallett" came in for <3 mins in the Bengals game.  Putting him in for the second half would have made more sense from an experience stand point.  This is a forum board though, so I guess since you pointed out an error, you win, give me a break.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, callahan09 said:

There is a lot wrong with this post.  First of all, we've seen Flacco's wrath.   Second of all, Flacco's ice in his veins approach to the position has absolutely been a net positive.  Remember when he drove us down the field for a go-ahead TD drive in Pittsburgh with the division on the line? Oh yeah, the defense crapped it away, that's right.  His mechanics are a symptom of a lot of flux and inexperience at the offensive line and recovering from a season-ending injury.  He improved a lot as the season went on and the line got more stable and his injury was more in the rear view.

 

He can't get the ball past the line of scrimmage and out of bounds to avoid intentional grounding? I have no idea what you're talking about.  The play I think you're referring to was ruled intentional grounding because he didn't get out of the tackle box, but it did go out of bounds and past the line of scrimmage.  Besides the point that the refs got it wrong anyway because there WAS a receiver in the vicinity.  

Mallet played in the Cincy game, not the Pittsburgh game.  And he threw a quick interception on a badly underthrown ball when he had full protection in the pocket to step into the throw (something that Flacco actually didn't have the benefit of in that very same game because he was under pressure from 3 and 4 man rushes all game long). But whatever.  You just seem to want to nitpick.

1

So what happen at the Jets game? Oh yeah, lets forgot 'those games'

When he performed a 0 TD, 2 INT  55% completion game.   He made a guy name Buster Skrine look good.  

 

Or how about when we went against Cleveland Browns.  He wasn't even sacked once and he gave us a 2TD/2INT  55% completion game.    Where his favorite WR was guy name Joe Haden.  2INT from Joe Flacco.

Then he went against Cleveland Browns again @ our turf.  Guess who his favorite target was?  Joe Haden again.  Giving him 3rd Interception of the season.

Guess how many interception Joe Haden had this whole season?  Three.   Haden did not log a single interception from anyone else this whole season except Joe Flacco this year.   

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically Joe and the defense were pretty inconsistent but everyone has their least favorite of the two that they want to put all the blame on?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Purple_City39 said:

So basically Joe and the defense were pretty inconsistent but everyone has their least favorite of the two that they want to put all the blame on?

This.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ravenseconbeast said:

So what happen at the Jets game? Oh yeah, lets forgot 'those games'

When he performed a 0 TD, 2 INT  55% completion game.   He made a guy name Buster Skrine look good.  

 

Or how about when we went against Cleveland Browns.  He wasn't even sacked once and he gave us a 2TD/2INT  55% completion game.    Where his favorite WR was guy name Joe Haden.  2INT from Joe Flacco.

Then he went against Cleveland Browns again @ our turf.  Guess who his favorite target was?  Joe Haden again.  Giving him 3rd Interception of the season.

Guess how many interception Joe Haden had this whole season?  Three.   Haden did not log a single interception from anyone else this whole season except Joe Flacco this year.   

And we won both of those Browns games, so....

What, do we get bonus points for winning by more points or throwing less INTs in a game you won?

What planet is this?

Edited by rmcjacket23
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Purple_City39 said:

So basically Joe and the defense were pretty inconsistent but everyone has their least favorite of the two that they want to put all the blame on?

No question there were inconsistencies on the team as a whole. I think what many have issue with is placing blame solely on One Twenty for the offensive inconsistency, as if to say if there weren't better, more consistent, reliable players(O line, WRs, etc.) on the squad it wouldn't have helped Joe through some tough stretches that all QBs go through. Think of Ben and how poorly he played much of the season. Do you think the steelers are in the playoffs if he had the Ravens WRs, O line and running backs?  Me thinks not. 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a team of 53 players and additional coaches, it is never just one reason that we lose games

Inconsistent play from Flacco

Bad play calling

Lack of CB depth

Lack of pass rush

Those are my 4 biggest issues with the team right now

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

On a team of 53 players and additional coaches, it is never just one reason that we lose games

Inconsistent play from Flacco

Bad play calling

Lack of CB depth

Lack of pass rush

Those are my 4 biggest issues with the team right now

*Dropped balls 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GrimCoconut said:

*Dropped balls 

Yeah quite a few of those as well, we are really going to need to find someone who can work underneath this off-season. I know he is a popular pick but Garcon could fit here quite well

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2016 at 5:27 PM, reed20 said:

Lack of a pass rush. Too many teams administered game winning drives against us because of it.

Yeah this is the no 1 reason why we are in the playoffs. Yeah Joe played poorly at times but the lack of pass rush was a killer. 

I can never forget Derek Carr sitting back in the pocket in our house where he could have had a 7 course meal and then threw a td pass. 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest reason for not making the playoffs is a lack of elite playmakers like Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown .

We simply don't have that type of talent. 

Suggs and Doom are done and are no JJ Watt,our running backs are not Adrian Peterson ,our receivers are not Beckham ,Joe is not Tom Brady

our corners are not Richard Sherman nor are our safeties Cam Chancellor . Our tight ends are not Gronk and our linebackers are not 

Luke Kuechly . 

We do not have any elite talent except at kicker in Justin Tucker. Yanda was elite at one time but he is getting old too and is still great. 

Stanley and Mosley could end up elite. Mosley is getting close. 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

health once again, Suggs and Doom never quite got back to form. Age and other factors of course..

 

Stanley went down 4 games and we lost all of them and Jimmy went down towards the end and it hurt us.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jimmypowder said:

The biggest reason for not making the playoffs is a lack of elite playmakers like Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown .

We simply don't have that type of talent. 

Suggs and Doom are done and are no JJ Watt,our running backs are not Adrian Peterson ,our receivers are not Beckham ,Joe is not Tom Brady

our corners are not Richard Sherman nor are our safeties Cam Chancellor . Our tight ends are not Gronk and our linebackers are not 

Luke Kuechly . 

We do not have any elite talent except at kicker in Justin Tucker. Yanda was elite at one time but he is getting old too and is still great. 

Stanley and Mosley could end up elite. Mosley is getting close. 

way to name all the best players as if that is why we lost games this year.....

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ravenseconbeast said:

So what happen at the Jets game? Oh yeah, lets forgot 'those games'

When he performed a 0 TD, 2 INT  55% completion game.   He made a guy name Buster Skrine look good.  

 

Or how about when we went against Cleveland Browns.  He wasn't even sacked once and he gave us a 2TD/2INT  55% completion game.    Where his favorite WR was guy name Joe Haden.  2INT from Joe Flacco.

Then he went against Cleveland Browns again @ our turf.  Guess who his favorite target was?  Joe Haden again.  Giving him 3rd Interception of the season.

Guess how many interception Joe Haden had this whole season?  Three.   Haden did not log a single interception from anyone else this whole season except Joe Flacco this year.   

If you actually look at the play again then you should see that was more on Perriman than  Flacco. I think both those interceptions were more on Perriman than Flacco

Edited by jazz1988
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gtalk12 said:

way to name all the best players as if that is why we lost games this year.....

Sorry bro but we do not have any elite players .

i could name Aj green and many others . We do 

not have elite talent . If you think we do , name one player and avoid negging comments 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not having a stud playmaker on offense and inconsistent and shoddy quarterbacking are two things that come to mind... A TE that catches 80 balls out of 110 at 6-8 yds/catch but can't block a rolling egg. A coordinator that is weak and won't run the ball in deference to a QB who wants to keep throwing the ball. These are some reasons that come to mind.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimmypowder said:

The biggest reason for not making the playoffs is a lack of elite playmakers like Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown .

We simply don't have that type of talent. 

Suggs and Doom are done and are no JJ Watt,our running backs are not Adrian Peterson ,our receivers are not Beckham ,Joe is not Tom Brady

our corners are not Richard Sherman nor are our safeties Cam Chancellor . Our tight ends are not Gronk and our linebackers are not 

Luke Kuechly . 

We do not have any elite talent except at kicker in Justin Tucker. Yanda was elite at one time but he is getting old too and is still great. 

Stanley and Mosley could end up elite. Mosley is getting close. 

Yea, not too many teams have a Bell or a Brown, let alone both.  Is there any other team that has both?  Since the Steelers won their last SB, they have one playoff win.....yea, sign me up:mellow:

Your right, Suggs and Doom arent JJ Watt, you know why?  Watt played a whopping 3 games this year and most likely is never going to be the same again with all the injuries stacking up on him. 

How many other teams dont have AP, Beckham, Brady, Sherman, Chancellor, Gronk (hurt again), Kuechly,

You act like having Tucker as an elite player is bad, who missed one FG because it was blocked.  He is worth more points than a lot WRs but everyone wants that sexy player, like all the ones you listed. 

Your post is useless, just stating all the good players around the league that we dont have proves nothing, what is this Madden? Not every team has elite players, clearly.  When we won our SB, did we have any elite players? You could throw rice up at the top of the list, but the reason we won was because we were a well balanced team on both sides of the ball.  The word elite is so overplayed and is meaningless. 

1 hour ago, jimmypowder said:

Sorry bro but we do not have any elite players .

i could name Aj green and many others . We do 

not have elite talent . If you think we do , name one player and avoid negging comments 

What is your definition of elite anyways?  AJ green is a top WR yes, how many playoff wins does he have? How many does Watt and AP have?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's tough to say. I want to say injuries but for the sake of it I'll point to the disappointing and inconsistent offensive unit of this year. 

I know people are looking at the defense some, but lets not forget for the first half of the season, this was legit the #1 defense in the league. They came through and the injuries that effected their season ended it for the defense. 

On offense there's not a whole lot of injuries you can really point to on the offense outside of those to Steve Smith Sr. and Marshall Yanda, and I believe we missed Steve Smith for two games, NYJ and NYG, even though he was out against the Redskins in the 2nd half, I can't really give a pass to that given that the defense limited them to 16 points and the offense was only able to put up 10. Just terrible. Of course thats the game that got Trestman fired. Against the Jets its tough to miss those two players...I get it...but...It's the Jets....The freaking Jets. I honestly feel that game and the one against Washington are games that we absolutely should have won. That would have put us in the post season. No way do the 2014, 2011, or 2012 Ravens lose either. 

Then you add in performances against Oakland, Dallas, New England, and Cincinnati and it just makes it more clear IMO. I get that our defense could have done a better job against Dallas or New England but losing Jimmy really hurt in both of those games and to add, there were both games where we needed the offense to step up where it mattered most and they did not show up. 

So many players were disappointing, including the TE unit as a whole, offensive line, run game and even the play of our QB. Just feel like this unit will have the most to prove this season because they gave very little to feel good about outside of three young guys, Breshad Perriman, Ronnie Stanley and Kenneth Dixon. 

 

Edited by PurpleCity5
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dean Pees and Flacco. Pittsburgh has an average defense and Big Ben still manages to get it done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, usmccharles said:

Yea, not too many teams have a Bell or a Brown, let alone both.  Is there any other team that has both?  Since the Steelers won their last SB, they have one playoff win.....yea, sign me up:mellow:

Your right, Suggs and Doom arent JJ Watt, you know why?  Watt played a whopping 3 games this year and most likely is never going to be the same again with all the injuries stacking up on him. 

How many other teams dont have AP, Beckham, Brady, Sherman, Chancellor, Gronk (hurt again), Kuechly,

You act like having Tucker as an elite player is bad, who missed one FG because it was blocked.  He is worth more points than a lot WRs but everyone wants that sexy player, like all the ones you listed. 

Your post is useless, just stating all the good players around the league that we dont have proves nothing, what is this Madden? Not every team has elite players, clearly.  When we won our SB, did we have any elite players? You could throw rice up at the top of the list, but the reason we won was because we were a well balanced team on both sides of the ball.  The word elite is so overplayed and is meaningless. 

What is your definition of elite anyways?  AJ green is a top WR yes, how many playoff wins does he have? How many does Watt and AP have?

My point exactly, thank you 

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ravens can never keep healthy. Also Ronnie Stanley was picked higher than Jack Conklin yet Conklin might have been the best tackle this year and is 1st team all pro.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:45 PM, codizzle said:

-Lack of pass rush of any form 

-Flacco being completely rusty first half of year. Team goes as Flacco does 

lack of playmakers poor personnel due to misdrafts and bad coachin of mediocre personnel. this is where we are. when your best playmaker is clearly your kicker your deciders have missdecided often.

cant draft em can't coach em can't keep em

many rayvan fans just want to see the rayvans play. that's not good enough

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Static said:

Ravens can never keep healthy. Also Ronnie Stanley was picked higher than Jack Conklin yet Conklin might have been the best tackle this year and is 1st team all pro.

yah and we will still hear Stanley is  a superstar. the number of times he was bulled over is on my DVR recorder

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On January 6, 2017 at 6:16 PM, rmcjacket23 said:

I wouldn't say that there were "so many more times". We did this discussion in many threads before. There were games where the fans THINK we abandoned the run (the Dallas game notoriously), and then when you actually go play by play, no fan could pick more than maybe one or two plays the whole game where we should have run it.

That's the issue. Too many fans don't focus enough on game flow or game circumstance. When you run it for a big gain on first down and it gets called back on a penalty, its time to throw. When you run it for 7 yards on 1st down and lose 2 yards running it on 2nd down (we were a really poor short yardage running time, especially on obvious run downs), its time to throw.

Got to take the situations into account. Can't just look at the boxscore and say "we only ran it 15 times... we abandoned the run". Games don't work that way.

And yes, there were times where we should have ran the ball and didn't. The Redskins game was one of those games, and the Patriots game was also one of those games. But its not every game, nor is it as clear cut as some fans think it is.

When did I say every game? I said look at the big picture and we obviously favored the pass vs the run. Even when the pass was struggling or the line was getting beat. We threw the ball 1 time less than Drew Breeze and were amongst the worst in yards per attempt. That Dallas game was a very debateable game and we can argue that all night but in geneal we didn't even give the running game a chance to succeed and I truily believe that's setting up the pass to fail and thus Flacco had one of his toughest seasons efficiency wise. 

Edited by Halshayeji
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah look at Steelers game. When Steelers are trailing last 2 minutes Pees did not play the zone defense. You are not supposed to let them run out of bounds and stop the clock. Remember the TD scored with 9 seconds left? Now If you kept them in bounds clock runs it would never have happened. So,,, FIRE PEES!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now