Admin 4

Week 17 - Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals

1,087 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, balfan23 said:

Or I could understand if his time here was on a team with a level of success that he had not seen in his days at Carolina. That has just not been the case - through no fault of his own. 

True. 

23 minutes ago, PurpleCity5 said:

Why can't we stop the run anymore?

DL pulled a Keyser Soze.  This whole thing is a mess.  There is plenty of OC and DC talent this year.  I personally have no problem with cleaning the staff, from position coaches to coordinators on both sides.  Don't keep Williams and use that money on pass rush, interior OL and CB.  Also, if we're in reach of a true impact player we want, TRADE UP.  Sick of this FO being so cheap they refuse to move on guys they really want.

5 minutes ago, codizzle said:

Yea he had like 50 homers that year

The humor is the only thing that makes this season so easy to deal with... That and no hangover.

6 minutes ago, mc_red23 said:

Just seen the score, wow! As if we got beat by 17 points to THAT Cincinnati team! Can't wait for the off-season to arrive along with free agency, the combine & the draft. It's quickly becoming a better time of the year than the football itself. 

Yeah, I have gotten so i enjoy the draft process as much as the playing season.

You know what Harbs will say after the game.... blah blah bla we played our hearts out bla bla we're very close to being Super Bowl bound bla bla

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

You know what Harbs will say after the game.... blah blah bla we played our hearts out bla bla we're very close to being Super Bowl bound bla bla

As well as...

We have to play better. We have to make sure we play for a full game. We have to execute plays better etc. but without actually doing anything in practice to improve all of that. 

46 minutes ago, BmoreRavens732 said:

Blame joe for not being open all game. Blame joe for sending smith and Aiken deep all year instead of Wallace or perriman. Blame joe for shaving points off the board early in the season. Blame joe for dropped passes all season. Blame joe for being joe. Get over it flaccos our guy period. Also blame joe for that under throw by mallett for a pick lol

Don't bother. People don't know what they don't know and they don't want to know.   lol