Week 17 - Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals

1,087 posts in this topic

Week 17
Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, January 1, 1:00 PM ET
Paul Brown Stadium

TV Coverage Map Week 17
TV: CBS / WJZ (Ch. 13)
TV Crew: Carter Blackburn (play-by-play), Chris Simms (analyst)

Radio: 98 Rock | WBAL-1090 AM
Local Radio Crew: Gerry Sandusky (play-by-play), Stan White (analyst), Qadry Ismail (analyst)

Jersey Color: White
Referee Crew: Pete Morelli

View Full Schedule of Gameday Coverage »

Download the Official Ravens Smartphone & iPad Apps or stay tuned to the Gameday page to follow the game. Listen to the live WBAL radio pre-game show and game broadcast, view live stats, videos, tweets, photos, info, watch live-streaming video of John Harbaugh and key player post-game press conferences and see on-demand game highlights.

the-ravenala-attitude.jpg

It's time for us to sit back and watch...  as painful as it is...  Game On Ravens Fans!

Edited by The Mom Gene
credit - https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/09/dd/20/22/the-ravenala-attitude.jpg

I want to go where it WARM!  No football  makes me so sad:(  The six yr. old came down with the popcorn and his soda he saved from Monday 1/2 a 16'oz bottle lol and almost cried because of no football tonite since he is off school, I know how he feels, at least I can crochet, knit or make jewelry since I have no need to really concentrate. So very sad ....

I am hoping for a win. We have to break this jinx of losing in Cincinnati year after year. Maybe if we do win, we won't have to end our season playing there for a long while.

As painful as the season was.... maybe The Ravens can just have some fun & finish with a win..... No Pressure!

With 2016 coming to a close, remember Ravens "Flock"..... Next Year "London's Calling".... Caw, Caw ,Caw ! :)

2 hours ago, Doc said:

As painful as the season was.... maybe The Ravens can just have some fun & finish with a win..... No Pressure!

And that's my wish for this game.  Let's see a little FUN, maybe some backyard football plays.

Keenan Reynolds has been promoted to the active roster. Looks like we are going to be running the triple option(can't hurt). Personally I would start Mallet and protect Flacco from getting injured and ending up rehabbing in the off season. Play the young players, Perriman should be in every play and targeted a lot.

9 minutes ago, ALI624 said:

Keenan Reynolds has been promoted to the active roster. Looks like we are going to be running the triple option(can't hurt). Personally I would start Mallet and protect Flacco from getting injured and ending up rehabbing in the off season. Play the young players, Perriman should be in every play and targeted a lot.

Good game for him to get some experience and see how he's progressed. You can afford some mistakes. 

5 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Good game for him to get some experience and see how he's progressed. You can afford some mistakes. 

Definitely. At worst you know you have a need entering the offseason and at best you have some idea of where he may be in terms of improvement. He could blow up in this game but this is still one game regardless so it's just a nice measuring stick. 

19 minutes ago, Moderator 3 said:

Keenan's promotion not only earns him a game check, it locks him up for next year.  No poaching. :-)

wouldn't be surprised if this is the main motive, but i'm hoping it's also because he's improved. 

I'm looking forward to seeing Reynolds. Hope he gets some playing time as I want to see how he has progressed.

Another roster move: Per NFL transaction wire, Ravens have claimed WR Vince Mayle who was waived yesterday by Cowboys. To make room, they put Zach Orr on IR

Just now, Moderator 3 said:

Another roster move: Per NFL transaction wire, Ravens have claimed WR Vince Mayle who was waived yesterday by Cowboys. To make room, they put Zach Orr on IR

He likely will be inactive but it is an interesting move. 

Lord, I hope Burfict isn't playing in this game, lol.  We don't need any injuries to start the off season. Last I heard he is still in concussion protocol.

Sounds like Keenan might not even play. Looks like it was more of a move to protect him for next year. I'd just let these young guys go out and play if it were my choice. 

3 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Sounds like Keenan might not even play. Looks like it was more of a move to protect him for next year. I'd just let these young guys go out and play if it were my choice. 

That's disappointing. Was hoping to see him play some.

1 hour ago, Rav'n Maniac said:

That's disappointing. Was hoping to see him play some.

Guys...  I really think they want this game, and I don't blame them..  I know I do

4 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Based on what ?
Not that I am doubting you or challenging you, I am just wondering...

5 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

Based on what ?
Not that I am doubting you or challenging you, I am just wondering...

Zrebiec did an article.  Said it's more to prevent him from signing a futures deal with another team.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-promote-wr-keenan-reynolds-from-practice-squad-20161230-story.html

It's hard for me not to have a mindset of hurry up and get this game over. I already have a mind towards 2017 but i'm always excited to see the Ravens play so I'll be front and center tomorrow. I am excited to see some of these younger guys play a bit and also the Ravens are playing to finally get that Bengals monkey off their back no matter how insignificant the game may seem. 

p.s. I can't recall who or what led to the pool pic, but if it's a superstition or meant to bring good vibes towards the game, it might be time to change things up based on how the last few seasons have gone. The team will probably be making some major changes, maybe the fans need to as well.  

42 minutes ago, Ravensfan23 said:

p.s. I can't recall who or what led to the pool pic, but if it's a superstition or meant to bring good vibes towards the game, it might be time to change things up based on how the last few seasons have gone. The team will probably be making some major changes, maybe the fans need to as well.  

Whole heartedly agree. I proposed canning the pool thing before this season and you'd think I had asked to ditch Santa Claus from Christmas.  lol   

This game has a pre season feel to it.  I really don't like pre season games. 

3 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Zrebiec did an article.  Said it's more to prevent him from signing a futures deal with another team.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-promote-wr-keenan-reynolds-from-practice-squad-20161230-story.html

On 12/30/2016 at 0:14 PM, Moderator 3 said:

Keenan's promotion not only earns him a game check, it locks him up for next year.  No poaching. :-)

I already said that.  Maybe I should write for the Sun.