#1 Bmore Hon

Bmore Hon

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:31 PM

Hey Chicago Ravens Fans!
I moved to Chicago from Baltimore a few months ago and haven't located a Ravens bar yet. We have two big games coming up and I think it's about time we designated one, or someone filled me in on where one is. Where are all of you Ravens fans meeting up for the big game on Sun.? Lets get the Ravens fans together in Chicago!

#2 NorthShoreChicago

NorthShoreChicago

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:13 PM

No Ravens bar in Chicago... If you like the Steelers.. there are like 10 Steeler bars in Chicago...LOL!!!

Edited by NorthShoreChicago, 17 January 2009 - 01:13 PM.

#3 hallmark

hallmark

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

No Ravens bar in Chicago... If you like the Steelers.. there are like 10 Steeler bars in Chicago...LOL!!!

Nevin's Pub in Evanston shows games in sections of the bar/restaurant on Sundays. For every non-nationally televised game, I'll be in there watching every down of the Ravens game like it was my last.

Nevin's is fantastic, by the way. Super high quality food and it's a college town so there are cute chicks to be distracted by if that is your thing.

Hope to see some of you there!

-Dallas

#4 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,864 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

I'll ask my freind in Chi Town if he has found anything yet, he's a Ravens fan transplanted by way of Baltimore. I do know one thing, Baltimore Club Music is HUGE in the CHI.

#5 NorthShoreChicago

NorthShoreChicago

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:38 AM

I'd be game to Nevins Pub... Its right off the Metra, easy to get to.

12:00 Sunday!

Edited by NorthShoreChicago, 09 September 2009 - 07:39 AM.

#6 PurpleandBlack615

PurpleandBlack615

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

Do most Ravens fans in Chicago go to Rocks in Lincoln Park? I just moved here from Harford County in June, and I am trying to scope out a bar to watch the games at! I have seen a few things about Rocks...is that still the case?

#7 PurpleandBlack615

PurpleandBlack615

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

There is a small group of people watching the Ravens/Steelers tomorrow night game at Mystic Celt ( 3443 N. Southport ) if anybody would like to join! Mystic Celt has some great specials on wings, burgers, and beer tomorrow... so come on out !!

#8 technosailor

technosailor

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

I'm from Austin but spending NYE in Chicago. I booked my flight for 7:30pm on Sunday night for the sole purpose of NOT missing the Ravens-Bengals game. So if any of you all want to get together somewhere, I'm downtown somewhere but I suppose I could cab anywhere. I'd just prefer to watch with fans... we could be clinching the #1 seed that day.

#9 chicagoravensfan

chicagoravensfan

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:41 AM

Do Ravens fans still go to Rocks in Lincoln Park? I'm thinking of going there Sunday for the big game.

#10 DieterKiesel

DieterKiesel

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

PurpleandBlack 615 and chicagoravensfan, this is my 2nd football season living in Chicago and I have never heard about Rocks in Lincoln Park. Maybe I'm not in the know, either way, I joined a Ravens Group on meetup.com. I've only met one guy out of the group of like 5, but it is slowly growing. The main meetup spot is Corcoran's on North and Wells, right across from Second City. If you guys know of a more Baltimore Ravens friendly place to meetup, I'd be down for watching the playoff games there, too. STATE on Wrightwood and Sheffield (on the DePaul Campus) is a fun spot to watch games, too. Anyway, let me know what you all think. If you want to get in contact with me quicker, find me on facebook, my real name is my screen name on here.

#11 technosailor

technosailor

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

Like I said a few weeks ago, I went to Chicago for NYE. Did not find a Ravens bar, per se, but Mother Hubbards was a very enjoyable place to watch the game.

#12 chicagoravensfan

chicagoravensfan

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:22 AM

I went to Rocks for the Bengals game -- it's a good place but not exactly a Ravens bar. I joined the meetup group that Dieter referenced and looking forward to checking out Corcoran's on Sunday.

#13 Rockwood place

Rockwood place

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

Baltimore ravens fans of Chicago, Rockwood place welcomes you to watch this Sundays games here at 3466 n Clark st. If we can get a good fan base we would love to be your Chicago bar to watch your Baltimore ravens!!! We have great specials including our Sunday brunch buffet from 11am to 3:30 pm. So if you are looking for somewhere to enjoy your ravens look no more. Drink specials include bud light drafts, mimosas, miller lite buckets, and FIREBALL SHOTS.

Can't wait to see you all here this Sunday!!! GO RAVENS!!! Also stick around postgame for our live band karaoke which is the best in the city starting at 10 pm immediately following Sunday night football. If you have any questions please email us at events@rockwoodplace.com

#14 Barcoding

Barcoding

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Hey there! Heading to Chicago for a trade show on Sunday~ any suggestions on where to watch the AFC Championship with some fellow Ravens fans?!! I'll be staying on North Lakeshore~ thanks in advance and GO RAVENS!!!!

#15 WikkedRaven34

WikkedRaven34

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Hello Everyone,
Anybody looking for a RAVENS bar in Chicago, look no further. I've started "The Chicago Flock" group where we meet at Fizz bar & grill on Lincoln Ave. You can also sign up free on our member page.
This sunday we have drink and food deals which include shots, domestic beers, buffet and best of all baltimorians to celebrate with.

Thanks
Matt
a.k.a. ANGER!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users