• Announcements

    • Admin 3

      UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

      After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
tubes102

Ravens to visit London 2017? Yes, Week 3

149 posts in this topic

Twickenham. The word itself just sounds awesome.

 

If we get a game, and I'm thinking we will, across the pond I'm almost sure I'm gonna make the trip.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Purple Nurple said:

Twickenham. The word itself just sounds awesome.

 

If we get a game, and I'm thinking we will, across the pond I'm almost sure I'm gonna make the trip.

 

im just posting this because i saw this and it was the most unbelievable atmospheres ive ever come across and it was at twickenham

-this was supposedly a meaningless friendly game lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL got rid of the 9 am games so it's not even a novelty anymore. 

Edited by Cillmatic
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jacquouille said:

Very happy to hear that. Will finaly be able to see the Ravens live, and put my Flacco jersey to good use!

soooo you are our p.o.c when we get there,

great and thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, arnie_uk said:

When do tickets go on sale? have to get them

Probably in the Spring after the actual schedule is announced.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, arnie_uk said:

When do tickets go on sale? have to get them

UK single game tickets go on sale probably Jan/Feb. If you had a 'season ticket' to the three games this year you can renew it from Thursday morning

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cillmatic said:

The NFL got rid of the 9 am games so it's not even a novelty anymore. 

Wait so what time will this game be on because I really don't want to get up at 6am on a Sunday

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Deflated Football said:

Wait so what time will this game be on because I really don't want to get up at 6am on a Sunday

Looks like it will be 6pm GMT so 1PM over there. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeey.. I didn´t expect them to play here this "soon" :D
I´m thrilled.. and so is my #20 jersey. Hope I don´t have to sell a kidney to attend the game tho :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tubes102 said:

https://www.primesport.com/d/baltimore-ravens-london 

Link for the package deals being offered. Seem to start around $2000 for four nights, game tickets and a few sightseeing trips.

Not sure what it would cost to book a flight, game tickets and accommodation yourself.  

It seems none of those packages include air fare. 

Not a great value in my observation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K-Dog said:

It seems none of those packages include air fare. 

Not a great value in my observation.

Nope. Most of this cost is to stay at the Hilton which is $400+ a night.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Drew P said:

Nope. Most of this cost is to stay at the Hilton which is $400+ a night.

I am pretty sure I can find cheaper than 400 a night.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed, it seems you are paying a premium with those package deals for the meet and greet and 'legends brunch' 

Anyone making your own arrangements I would suggest not staying at any of the hotels around Wembley itself, the centre of London is only a short trip on the underground and you will find a hotel for any budget.  

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tubes102 said:

Agreed, it seems you are paying a premium with those package deals for the meet and greet and 'legends brunch' 

Anyone making your own arrangements I would suggest not staying at any of the hotels around Wembley itself, the centre of London is only a short trip on the underground and you will find a hotel for any budget.  

Thanks for the tip!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's way too early and we still have plenty of this season to play for but just to say we have started to put together a weekend of activities for any visiting fans who won't be on one of the package tours.

Pre game tailgate

Fan meet ups

Open top bus tour of London & the sights etc

Ravens fan party on the Saturday night before the game Sunday. 

Can follow us, @ravens_uk on twitter 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tubes102 said:

I know it's way too early and we still have plenty of this season to play for but just to say we have started to put together a weekend of activities for any visiting fans who won't be on one of the package tours.

Pre game tailgate

Fan meet ups

Open top bus tour of London & the sights etc

Ravens fan party on the Saturday night before the game Sunday. 

Can follow us, @ravens_uk on twitter 

What if we are not on Twidder?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now