Moderator 2

The good, the bad, really bad and ugly week 7 vs Jets vent

471 posts in this topic

Time to blow up this team : Suggs,Doom,Hester,Webb,Pitta, HARBAUGH,

Smith Sr , etc all gotta go . 

All the old folks that keep getting hurt gotta go . 

I love Joe Flacco, but the dude is done. Please don't call me a fair-weather fan and look, I get that there are problems around him but maybe a change of scenery is needed. PLEASE PLEASE make some changes biscotti or we will tread mediocre waters for years and years. What separates bad teams from great is that they know the definition of insanity: "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". Great organizations make changes when needed and we are the definition of insanity week to week this year.

Nice to see us be utter trash and get to watch a lion's share of other teams overcome, adapt and show resilience. And the next Raven-affiliated person that says "we believe in next man up...." oh boy........not a good team at all. Just our kicker.

Well this has been a true eye opening experience. Flacco's confidence is shot. The o-line is trash. This team is at best 4-12. There is literally no hope for this garbage squad. 

7 minutes ago, Moderator 2 said:

Please no death threats, name calling and follow and rules please.

I think passer rating says it all

Flacco 54

Fitzpatick 118

Smith 132

Nuff said

This is the year when Flacco has the most weapons but the worst O line . I dont even think they can get it fixed with the players they have now.

1 minute ago, LosT_in_TranSlatioN said:

A win's a win. I'll take it

That mentality is what got us to this point in the first place.  We shoot for mediocrity.  When you shoot for perfection, you don't quite reach perfection.  When you shoot for mediocrity, you don't quite reach mediocrity. 

You get a new OC, and again we get pass happy. Committing to the run is forgotten. 

Your QB has shoulder issues and accuracy problems, what gives?

The HC is oblivious to what is going on around him. 

Not a recipe for offensive success

Thoughts?

I just.......................don't get it. I will always support this team, but this close losses just gets me even more fed up. I'm close of throwing in the towel. 

Even if we were considering moving on from Flacco - which I guarantee we aren't - then who exactly would be the replacement? No QB in the draft is worth taking high if you have an adequate QB, only desperate teams would be forced to take any of them high, any FA won't be any good. Like Flacco or not, we're sticking with him

4 minutes ago, AppStRavenfan said:

Because if there's anything wrong with this team it's the third/fourth string WR - nice logic bro

Hes our first round draft pick and hasn't made an impact. He sucks. We're in dire need of a playmaker since losing Steve and Perriman was supposed to be that guy. He's garbage. Drafting for speed never works. We need football players

The blame for me for today goes to the O-line.  Even missing two starters we cannot be that poor up front on offense.  Zuttah was pushed back so bad he stood on Flacco twice? C'mon man.

I will accept that Flacco should have made more plays but that OL was putrid today.

This loss says a lot about us though - this was a BAD Jets team coming in with just one win and I'm not willing to excuse the Ravens for having most of their best players inactive through injury...

6 minutes ago, AppStRavenfan said:

Because if there's anything wrong with this team it's the third/fourth string WR - nice logic bro

So we can't complain that our first round pick is useless?! Give me a break.

Good: Judon,Pierce, Jimmy, Bwilliams

Bad: team plays with no energy and passion

Ugly We're paying 25m for a qb who doesn't step into throws.

Just now, reed20 said:

Hes our first round draft pick and hasn't made an impact. He sucks. We're in dire need of a playmaker since losing Steve and Perriman was supposed to be that guy. He's garbage. Drafting for speed never works. We need football players

Yeah, he's our first round pick in pretty much his rookie year and is #3 on the depth chart, #4 when Smith is healthy. You're just being extremely ridiculous.

And it's just sad to watch. I hate watching one of my favorite players get pummeled week in and week out, and and slowly turn into a scared QB. He is hearing footsteps every play, and throwing the ball with horrible mechanics. It's just sad watching Flacco lose confidence man.

1 minute ago, iceripper said:

Good: Judon,Pierce, Jimmy, Bwilliams

Bad: team plays with no energy and passion, Webb he's so slow 

Ugly We're paying 25m for a qb who doesn't step into throws.

1 minute ago, Cillmatic said:

So we can't complain that our first round pick is useless?! Give me a break.

Give you a break? I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you

You can complain that a first round pick isn't the most amazing player on the planet, but to act as if he's a bust 7 games into pretty much his rookie season being behind multiple other receiver is just plain moronic

Flacco apologists are sickening. The line sucks, but if you look at the stats he has been hit fewer per dropback than most NFL QBs. The guy has been flat out terrible this season and people want to just make excuses for him. 

All of his stats are atrocious and he's not been hit nearly as often as you apologists make it out to seem. 

Both Fitz and Smith were hit as much (and more) and found ways to make plays when they needed to. Joe has consistently shown that he is not that QB this year. 

Ive always been a "if we can make it to January I like to have Joe on my squad" guy. Now he's an abysmal QB that gives us no chance to compete in our division.  

Nothing ever changes with these games. Not one thing. So tired of these injuries too. I just want this team to be healthy so players or coaches can be held accountable and not bailed out because of injuries.

How bad is Stanley's and Yanda's injuries? anyone hear anything or is this another Perriman thing going on here and in a couple weeks they go on IR?