Moderator 3

Baltimore Orioles Off-season 2016-2017 (and April 2017)

388 posts in this topic

Man, Bundy gave up 6 hits tonight and didn't get into the 8th inning. He really needs to get on Ubaldo and Miley's level lol

Sarcasm btw...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cville-Raven said:

AL Cy Young award winner Dylan Bundy... jk

Not such a far reach if he can stay healthy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2017 at 1:26 PM, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Sorry for the bad memories. :P

Tillman made a start in AA last night, so that is good.

I was away for Easter break and had no internet access. I did get to see two Pelicans games while in Myrtle Beach, but they are affiliated with the Cubs. Did Tillman have a good outing?

Edited by cobrajet
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really surprising how Gausman was the only pitcher without a quality start and that both Ubaldo and Miley had quality starts. And according to Roch Kubatko, the Orioles rotation has a 0.94 era in the last 4 games. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of IP we're getting from our starters is insane. The era is crazy good good too. Also just checking espn I see we're tied at 1st for fewest runs allowed in all of baseball. 

Edited by Cville-Raven
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL said:

Congrats Kevin Gausman, every meatball you keep throwing the Redsox right down the middle of the plate gets raked, well done

Not a good start giving up 4 runs in the first that is for sure. Hopefully Gausman can find a groove and we can get back into it with our offense.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cville-Raven said:

Was this thread really necessary? There's already an Orioles thread

The other thread is offseason, this is a game day thread, post during games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SepticeyePoe said:

Oh my god, they hit Manny!

Sure, they had a relief pitcher throw at his head AFTER they had a big lead and the series was almost over.  Chickenshit move.  A team with character would have either foregone the drama or beaned him in his first at bat yesterday.  No respect for that team.  Crap runs rampant in Massachusetts. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL said:

The other thread is offseason, this is a game day thread, post during games

No, this thread is off-season AND the remainder of the time the forums are open.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Moderator 3 said:

Sure, they had a relief pitcher throw at his head AFTER they had a big lead and the series was almost over.  Chickenshit move.  A team with character would have either foregone the drama or beaned him in his first at bat yesterday.  No respect for that team.  Crap runs rampant in Massachusetts. 

I thought bad words were still banned :blink:. But I was so mad when they threw at his head, especially when Rodriguez had already missed him. I'm surprised and glad that Manny was able to keep his cool. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SepticeyePoe said:

It's really surprising how Gausman was the only pitcher without a quality start and that both Ubaldo and Miley had quality starts. And according to Roch Kubatko, the Orioles rotation has a 0.94 era in the last 4 games. 

Related image

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now