Moderator 3

Baltimore Orioles Off-season 2016-2017 (and April 2017)

388 posts in this topic

Man, Bundy gave up 6 hits tonight and didn't get into the 8th inning. He really needs to get on Ubaldo and Miley's level lol

Sarcasm btw...

6 hours ago, Cville-Raven said:

AL Cy Young award winner Dylan Bundy... jk

Not such a far reach if he can stay healthy.

On 4/18/2017 at 1:26 PM, OriolesMagicPlease said:

Sorry for the bad memories. :P

Tillman made a start in AA last night, so that is good.

I was away for Easter break and had no internet access. I did get to see two Pelicans games while in Myrtle Beach, but they are affiliated with the Cubs. Did Tillman have a good outing?

Edited by cobrajet

It's really surprising how Gausman was the only pitcher without a quality start and that both Ubaldo and Miley had quality starts. And according to Roch Kubatko, the Orioles rotation has a 0.94 era in the last 4 games. 

The amount of IP we're getting from our starters is insane. The era is crazy good good too. Also just checking espn I see we're tied at 1st for fewest runs allowed in all of baseball. 

Edited by Cville-Raven

13 minutes ago, OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL said:

Congrats Kevin Gausman, every meatball you keep throwing the Redsox right down the middle of the plate gets raked, well done

Not a good start giving up 4 runs in the first that is for sure. Hopefully Gausman can find a groove and we can get back into it with our offense.

3 hours ago, Cville-Raven said:

Was this thread really necessary? There's already an Orioles thread

The other thread is offseason, this is a game day thread, post during games

2 hours ago, SepticeyePoe said:

Oh my god, they hit Manny!

Sure, they had a relief pitcher throw at his head AFTER they had a big lead and the series was almost over.  Chickenshit move.  A team with character would have either foregone the drama or beaned him in his first at bat yesterday.  No respect for that team.  Crap runs rampant in Massachusetts. 

1 hour ago, OLD SCHOOL SMASH BALL said:

The other thread is offseason, this is a game day thread, post during games

No, this thread is off-season AND the remainder of the time the forums are open.  

59 minutes ago, Moderator 3 said:

Sure, they had a relief pitcher throw at his head AFTER they had a big lead and the series was almost over.  Chickenshit move.  A team with character would have either foregone the drama or beaned him in his first at bat yesterday.  No respect for that team.  Crap runs rampant in Massachusetts. 

I thought bad words were still banned :blink:. But I was so mad when they threw at his head, especially when Rodriguez had already missed him. I'm surprised and glad that Manny was able to keep his cool. 

21 hours ago, SepticeyePoe said:

It's really surprising how Gausman was the only pitcher without a quality start and that both Ubaldo and Miley had quality starts. And according to Roch Kubatko, the Orioles rotation has a 0.94 era in the last 4 games. 

Related image