RavensPunkXVX

Start Em, Sit Em 2k16

336 posts in this topic

Full PPR league, need help picking my RB. I have 3 options:

fantasypros favorite: Jonathan Stewart home vs 49ers

Justin forsett @ Browns 

tevin Coleman @ raiders

i don't know why, but I'm feeling forsett more than Stewart. Maybe my heart is talking louder, maybe because it's PPR and Ravens are going to be highly motivated. 

Or should I just ride Jonathan Stewart who offers no PPR but knowing panthers going to take a big lead and just run the game out. 

On September 16, 2016 at 4:39 PM, RavensPunkXVX said:

I'm still struggling with my WR position. Lol

pick two! Would like a couple of opinions.

Alshon v Philly, Snead @ Giants, Shepard v Saints, Fuller v Chiefs

i just think that Saints/Giants game might be a shoot out. 

Snead for sure. After that, I would probably go Alson Jeffery 

11 hours ago, busterblue52 said:

Joe Flacco vs CLE or Kirk Cousins vs DAL. It's a 2 quarterback league with bonuses for 300 pass yards =3 points 350 pass yards =4 points.

Offensively I feel like we're going to struggle on the road, especially with our starters still shaking off several injuries. I'd go Cousins, but I'm probably going to get all this horribly wrong.

4 minutes ago, Inqui said:

Offensively I feel like we're going to struggle on the road, especially with our starters still shaking off several injuries. I'd go Cousins, but I'm probably going to get all this horribly wrong.

Both of those guys can be a bit inconsistent. Toss up 

QB- Brees

RB1- CJ Anderson

RB2- Woodhead

WR1- Allen Robinson

WR2-Sterling Shephard

WR3- Willie Snead

TE- Witten

K- Lutz (NO will kick a lot of XP and FG today)

DEF- Ravens

how do I look?

20 minutes ago, Purple Punishment said:

QB- Brees

RB1- CJ Anderson

RB2- Woodhead

WR1- Allen Robinson

WR2-Sterling Shephard

WR3- Willie Snead

TE- Witten

K- Lutz (NO will kick a lot of XP and FG today)

DEF- Ravens

how do I look?

Pretty good as long as the NO/NYG game goes as expected.

On September 16, 2016 at 7:39 PM, RavensPunkXVX said:

I'm still struggling with my WR position. Lol

pick two! Would like a couple of opinions.

Alshon v Philly, Snead @ Giants, Shepard v Saints, Fuller v Chiefs

i just think that Saints/Giants game might be a shoot out. 

Alshon looks good. He's always got a huge target share. 

Snead. Giants are vulnerable in the middle of the field as shown by Beasley. Can you play one of the others in the flex?

6 hours ago, Davesta said:

Full PPR league, need help picking my RB. I have 3 options:

fantasypros favorite: Jonathan Stewart home vs 49ers

Justin forsett @ Browns 

tevin Coleman @ raiders

i don't know why, but I'm feeling forsett more than Stewart. Maybe my heart is talking louder, maybe because it's PPR and Ravens are going to be highly motivated. 

Or should I just ride Jonathan Stewart who offers no PPR but knowing panthers going to take a big lead and just run the game out. 

I like Forsett. Only west active. He'll get plenty of touched against the worst D in the NFL. 

Would you trade D. Hopkins and J. Charles for T. Gurley and E. Sanders?

I should preface this by saying I'm super thin at running back and with the way Ware is looking, Charles may not be a clear cut 20+ touches per game guy, especially coming off the ACL.

I also still think Gurley will turn it around because he's too good not to, but that offensive line is proving to be more horrendous than I thought they would be.

On 9/18/2016 at 6:32 PM, BmoreBird22 said:

I should preface this by saying I'm super thin at running back and with the way Ware is looking, Charles may not be a clear cut 20+ touches per game guy, especially coming off the ACL.

I also still think Gurley will turn it around because he's too good not to, but that offensive line is proving to be more horrendous than I thought they would be.

I don't think I would make that trade despite being a Gurley fan. D. Hopkins alone should prove to put up more points that Gurley and Sander combined.

Playing in a standard league format and need help deciding who bench this week. Thus far 0-2 whiffing with WR's picks each week.

WR1 - Dez Bryant

WR2 - Will Fuller

WR3 - Mike Wallace

BN - Tajae Sharpe

BN - Allen Hurns

BN - Corey Coleman

THANKS!

29 minutes ago, FastEddie said:

I don't think I would make that trade despite being a Gurley fan. D. Hopkins alone should prove to put up more points that Gurley and Sander combined.

I think Hopkins will just because he's had a much faster start. 

I'm not actually a Sanders fan, but he's too thin at RB to do a swap straight up.

10 hours ago, Alexir said:

Who should I drop for Devante Parker? Forsett or West?

I'd say West because once Dixon gets back, he's the third back.

2 hours ago, BmoreBird22 said:

I'd say West because once Dixon gets back, he's the third back.

Someone else got Parker. Dropped Forsett for Dixon, Kept West. I think we shake things up a bit this week, get Buck Allen active. Forsett isnt doing anything as a passing back.

29 minutes ago, Alexir said:

Someone else got Parker. Dropped Forsett for Dixon, Kept West. I think we shake things up a bit this week, get Buck Allen active. Forsett isnt doing anything as a passing back.

I'd be very surprised to see Allen active since he's the most likely to be cut when Dixon is healthy and when Waller gets back.

With stefon diggs monster MNF game, I'm wondering if I should try and sell him high? I'm worried with AP gone, they won't need to load the box anymore and that could hurt diggs production?

one offer: stefon for Jordan Mathews and Doug Martin (out 3 weeks)

full PPR league. How's that trade? 

3 hours ago, Davesta said:

With stefon diggs monster MNF game, I'm wondering if I should try and sell him high? I'm worried with AP gone, they won't need to load the box anymore and that could hurt diggs production?

one offer: stefon for Jordan Mathews and Doug Martin (out 3 weeks)

full PPR league. How's that trade? 

I really like Matthews. 23 targets in two games I believe. A nice rapport with Wentz. And depending on how you look at both the WR and HB position, Martin would be a nice pickup once he gets back. 

Both there's no evidence that says Diggs is gonna slow down.

Edited by RavensPunkXVX

42 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Got those purple colored shades on this week. Starting Flacco, Ravens defense, and picked up Pitta off of waivers.

I picked up Pitta in free agency, and at this rate I might keep rolling with him even when Zach Ertz comes back for me. I'm tempted to be a real homer and start Mike Wallace over Dez, Brandin Cooks and Jordy Nelson.

I dropped Kenneth Dixon last week to pick up an Ertz replacement and someone nicked him off the waivers, so I'm upset about that.

9 hours ago, Inqui said:

I picked up Pitta in free agency, and at this rate I might keep rolling with him even when Zach Ertz comes back for me. I'm tempted to be a real homer and start Mike Wallace over Dez, Brandin Cooks and Jordy Nelson.

I dropped Kenneth Dixon last week to pick up an Ertz replacement and someone nicked him off the waivers, so I'm upset about that.

Yup. That's a bummer. 

Will Fuller or Willie Snead

18 hours ago, Inqui said:

You have to start Brandin cooks over Wallace. Brees and saints at home against the Falcons. Gonna be a shoot out

On 9/18/2016 at 6:32 PM, BmoreBird22 said:

If you're in a PPR league, then definitely not. If you're strong at WR, then go for it. A stud RB is much harder to find than a stud WR these days (of course, I'm assuming Gurley will turn things around sooner rather than later).

On 9/21/2016 at 11:14 PM, RavensPunkXVX said:

Got those purple colored shades on this week. Starting Flacco, Ravens defense, and picked up Pitta off of waivers.

I'm starting West this week; I have him putting up 80 yards and scoring twice

Alright I've got a stable full of options for my flex play this Sunday. Could use some advice here BC I'm stuck!

1) Theo Riddick- ( vs GB) ameer abdullah just went down so he will be getting the bulk of carries and also is good at catching passes in the backfield. Has had two solid games so far even with abdullah active. Not sure about green bays run defense.

2)Quincy Enunwa- (vs KC) has gotten a lot of targets in the first two games and has taken advantage of every opportunity. Has had 2 very solid games and Brandon marshall Is nursing a leg injury although he will probably be active - but Enunwa will still get his regardless. KCs secondary is nothing to sneeze at though.

3) Victor Cruz - ( vs. Wash) - coming off two strong games and I think OBJ will warrant a lot of Normans attention- so Cruz could fly under the radar and rack up some big plays.

4) Phillip Dorsett -(vs SD) Moncreif will be out for the next few week and dorsett will step into the number 2 role. His speed and big play ability are intriguing paired with Andrew luck- and San diegos secondary isnt anything special.

So I'm leaning towards riddick- but obviously I have some options to consider. I also have Gurly as my RB2 who has layed 2 eggs so far and has looked awful. I could replace him with riddick and use another one of these guys as my flex too but I just can't bring myself to take gurly out- eventually he's gonna break out the slump and knowing my luck it will be soon as I sit him- so I'm keeping him in. Anybody got any feedback or advice? 2-0 so far lookin to stay undefeated!

Edited by January J

1 minute ago, 58RAVENS55 said:

I get Jarvis Landry 

he gets Jeremy Langford 

should i I accept this trade 

Tempting.

Who are your other WRs/RBs?