RavensPunkXVX

Start Em, Sit Em 2k16

336 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

What are your thoughts on Antonio Gates vs Kansas City or Clive Walford vs New Orleans?

Walford, hands down, for me. That game has potential to be a very high scoring affair. Last year, the Saints were terrible against tight ends. 

Mike Evans or Randall Cobb for my flex? It's a 1PPR league. Not sure about Cobb's matchup, the jags have always been a good D to start against but they're secondary is vastly improved this year so idk.

1 hour ago, Clmraven said:

Mike Evans or Randall Cobb for my flex? It's a 1PPR league. Not sure about Cobb's matchup, the jags have always been a good D to start against but they're secondary is vastly improved this year so idk.

Mike Evans is the clear-cut first option in Tampa and I think he averaged double digit targets last year.

5 hours ago, 52520Andrew said:

What are your thoughts on Antonio Gates vs Kansas City or Clive Walford vs New Orleans?

4 hours ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Walford, hands down, for me. That game has potential to be a very high scoring affair. Last year, the Saints were terrible against tight ends. 

I agree. KC is very good at shutting down TEs, and have a good track record against offenses in their division. I wouldn't be surprised if both Gates and Rivers are busts in week 1.

6 minutes ago, busterblue52 said:

Pick a defense for week 1 GB BAL NYJ.

I kinda like the Jets this week. A nice stout front and Revis covering Green helps.

50 minutes ago, Sizzlebshu said:

James White or Giovani Bernard in ppr

White. I expect him to get a bunch of check down passes.

Got a choice of 4 WR's to fit into a WR & a Flex spot... Larry Fitzgerald, Keenan Allen, Mike Evans & Marvin Jones. 

10 hours ago, RaineV1 said:

White. I expect him to get a bunch of check down passes.

I feel the opposite tbh. Edelman and hogan are still things and foster may also be

2 hours ago, mc_red23 said:

Got a choice of 4 WR's to fit into a WR & a Flex spot... Larry Fitzgerald, Keenan Allen, Mike Evans & Marvin Jones. 

Allen and evans

I think Dez will score more points than last week. The Giants have good corners and he had a couple chances to get big catches. Probably going to underwhelm this year overall but he should have a good number of TDs and chunk plays. Prescott seems to like him on the back shoulder fade throws but was playing pretty conservative in the opener so it will be interesting to see if he gets more targets or continues to stick over the middle.

I got offered a trade and I kinda want to accept it but I don't really want to give up on Dez yet what do y'all think 

I get desean Jackson 

he gets Dez Bryant 

6 hours ago, 58RAVENS55 said:

I got offered a trade and I kinda want to accept it but I don't really want to give up on Dez yet what do y'all think 

I get desean Jackson 

he gets Dez Bryant 

It is risky. Right now it seems like Dez and Dak aren't quite on the same page but that could change. Jackson is the safer bet early in the season, but Dez could come on strong later on. Personally, I'd take it simply because I think Elliot and Witten will be the main touchdown producers for the Cowboys moving forward.

6 hours ago, 58RAVENS55 said:

I get desean Jackson 

he gets Dez Bryant 

Personally I wouldn't touch that trade. They're just aiming to buy low on Dez and hope he gets back to his old self (which will take time given he had an injury-ravaged season last year), so if you did want to unload him the least I'd do is ask for a higher price.

12 minutes ago, ludy51 said:

Devonte Freemon

Or...

Derrick Henry

I like Henry. Detroit gave up over 100 yards and two touchdowns to backs last week. I think Henry finds the end zone this week. 

Just now, RavensPunkXVX said:

I like Henry. Detroit gave up over 100 yards and two touchdowns to backs last week. I think Henry finds the end zone this week. 

That's who i'm thinking of going with

7 hours ago, Inqui said:

Personally I wouldn't touch that trade. They're just aiming to buy low on Dez and hope he gets back to his old self (which will take time given he had an injury-ravaged season last year), so if you did want to unload him the least I'd do is ask for a higher price.

I feel the same way. I think the Dez game might be an anomaly. If Dak can find some chemistry with Dez, he is definitely the better player. Tough to call it after one game. Dez would at least look a little better if he hauled in that TD.

Which two running backs should I start out of Ryan Matthews (vs CHI), Eddie Lacey (vs MIN), and Melvin Gordon (vs JAX)? Alternatively I could start all three by bumping Brandon Marshall out of the flex spot.

36 minutes ago, RaineV1 said:

Which two running backs should I start out of Ryan Matthews (vs CHI), Eddie Lacey (vs MIN), and Melvin Gordon (vs JAX)? Alternatively I could start all three by bumping Brandon Marshall out of the flex spot.

Def. Lacy

I'd prefer that chicago run D vs the JAX run D

41 minutes ago, RaineV1 said:

Definitely not Melvin. Woodhead has been running that show. Matthews and the Eagles against Chicago is a nice match up. I think you'd be fine with either Lacey or Matthews. 

3 hours ago, ludy51 said:

Just got offered this trade:

I get Dez Bryant and Jason Witton

He gets

Rob Gronkowski

It's very difficult for me to play two receivers on one team. If the offense struggles, then you're in a poor spot. How does your WR position look?