PuRock

Ravens MB Pick 'Em League 2016 - All Are Welcomed!

76 posts in this topic

well I held first place for a while.....meh.

Not bad for the guy who finishes middle of the pack every single year. This week killed me.

Ill make my picks this week but I nailed it this year... just patting myself on the back.

On 1/9/2017 at 11:47 PM, Purple Nurple said:

Ill make my picks this week but I nailed it this year... just patting myself on the back.

Yep, you had the magical touch.  Still haven't sealed up 1st place yet.  Andrew is nipping at your heals.  

31 minutes ago, PuRock said:

Yep, you had the magical touch.  Still haven't sealed up 1st place yet.  Andrew is nipping at your heals.  

We were tied last week but I had a little too much confidence in the Giants offense against Green Bay

47 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

Anyone picking Houston?

The worst playoff team ever against the Patriots in NE?........no.  

8 minutes ago, PuRock said:

The worst playoff team ever against the Patriots in NE?........no.  

Didn't think so lol

12 hours ago, PuRock said:

Yeah. No matter what happens I just enjoy knowing I had a really good run and held 1st for a bunch of weeks. Every year I just hover at the middle of the pack so I'm happy either way no matter how this and the next few weeks work out. Sincerely. Good luck today, Andrew!

Looks like this might be the first year I finish better than gabe.  I'll take that as a win.

On 1/15/2017 at 7:41 AM, Purple Nurple said:

Yeah. No matter what happens I just enjoy knowing I had a really good run and held 1st for a bunch of weeks. Every year I just hover at the middle of the pack so I'm happy either way no matter how this and the next few weeks work out. Sincerely. Good luck today, Andrew!

Looks like you got me at this point with 3 games to go but you never know. If we end up tying, I'm gonna let you have the win since you have the better drop week

This is seriously the hardest week to pick. Ive trusted my gut all year and I feel like I need to pick against it this Sunday. Ugh.

On 1/15/2017 at 7:41 AM, Purple Nurple said:

Congrats on the win, well deserved

Now I gotta make sure I pick right and keep my second place spot alive but this is easily my best finish playing this game yet

9 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

Congrats on the win, well deserved

Now I gotta make sure I pick right and keep my second place spot alive but this is easily my best finish playing this game yet

Thank you, sir. *tips hat