• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunk ESPN League

178 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

So who has Bell?

No one that's still remaining in the playoffs.  I know that at least so that's a relief.

41 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Should be a good matchup next week.  I suspect we'll be close in points come the end of this week.  Not too much separating us either way.

Although I know it typically never means anything, I really like the matchups my players have across the board for next week.  Lots of weak defenses on the schedule.

Yeah but let's get back to this week for a moment - I propose GB and Atlanta sit the starters right about now.

4 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

No one that's still remaining in the playoffs.  I know that at least so that's a relief.

I'd love to play against him on Christmas Day

9 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

It's on.

Should be a fun battle.  Only 3.5 points separating us so basically a brand new week.

Unless my remaining 3 go on a run here in the second half of these games, it looks like @allblackraven is going to knock me out.  My team took a dump these past 2 weeks compared to what they had been doing all year.

1 minute ago, rmw10 said:

Unless my remaining 3 go on a run here in the second half of these games, it looks like @allblackraven is going to knock me out.  My team took a dump these past 2 weeks compared to what they had been doing all year.

That's what makes fantasy football so fun, unless you're on the other end as you were. But it can be unpredictable. Looks like the top two seeds might fall if it all plays out as is. @allblackraven and @Ravensfanspls

No chance, I think. You only need 20 between those 3. And none of them is a slouch.

9 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

No chance, I think. You only need 20 between those 3. And none of them is a slouch.

Think it all depends on what they let Matt Ryan do throughout the rest of the game.  They're committed to running the ball right now with that lead.

Amari Cooper probably wasn't a smart play on my end with the Derek Carr injury.

It'll be close, but I don't know, I'm just not feeling it with my team right now.

3 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Think it all depends on what they let Matt Ryan do throughout the rest of the game.  They're committed to running the ball right now with that lead.

Amari Cooper probably wasn't a smart play on my end with the Derek Carr injury.

It'll be close, but I don't know, I'm just not feeling it with my team right now.

I didn't realize how close your game was. You're definitely still in it. Too much game left.

1 minute ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

I didn't realize how close your game was. You're definitely still in it. Too much game left.

When I posted, I was about 30 behind.  Could have sworn one of those games was well into the 4th Q though.  I definitely still have more of a shot than I thought.

And there we go.  Looks like I'm going to fall just short.

I hope Rivers can keep it little longer, if not - kneel down by OAK would do.

It would kill me to lose this because I benched Ertz for Pitta

4 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

I hope Rivers can keep it little longer, if not - kneel down by OAK would do.

It would kill me to lose this because I benched Ertz for Pitta

Congrats! You rallied these past two playoff games. Championship game!

This is typically how fantasy goes for me anyways lol.  I feel like more often than not, I end up leading the league in points and regular season record, and then fall apart in the playoffs.  Never seems to fail.

6 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Congrats! You rallied these past two playoff games. Championship game!

Barely managed to get into playoff and beat the best team for SB spot. 

Also looks like SB repeat in our dynasty league and I have a good shot at making it to SB in my nfl.com league, too.

Ravens should hire me, I think.

Just now, allblackraven said:

Going to be better game than Ravens at Steelers

Had to wait a year for another shot. Should be fun

How's everyone doing in their other leagues? Made the playoffs in 3 of 4. Only remain in one, in the semi finals of my NFL.com league and am the defending champ! 

25 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

How's everyone doing in their other leagues? Made the playoffs in 3 of 4. Only remain in one, in the semi finals of my NFL.com league and am the defending champ! 

4 leagues - 3 championship games for me

messed up totally in JO_75's league; made it to the playoffs but then....

Edited by allblackraven