RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunk ESPN League

178 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

At least Ajayi is on a bye.

I know, right? And for the record, I do regret not picking him off waivers now. 

55 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

I know, right? And for the record, I do regret not picking him off waivers now. 

I regret releasing him last year in a dynasty league

Week 8 starts tonight. If you have any Jags or Titans players, don't forget to adjust accordingly.

not too many bright spots on either team.

21 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Even my bench went wild this week. 

Not that it would help much but I chose this week to bench Henry. Also Moncrief did OK and Hilton got injured early. 

My whole fantasy this week makes me feel like GPODAWUND

9 hours ago, allblackraven said:

Not that it would help much but I chose this week to bench Henry. Also Moncrief did OK and Hilton got injured early. 

My whole fantasy this week makes me feel like GPODAWUND

Yeah I didn't even mean to play James White actually.  Meant to swap him out for Riddick but I just never actually did that lol.  So hey, it could have been worse.  You're welcome ;)

16 minutes ago, ludy51 said:

I need 23 points from Jeffery and the vikings D.

Slightly contradictory

What if I told you I have the Vikings D/ST in this league?

4 hours ago, rmw10 said:

What if I told you I have the Vikings D/ST in this league?

lemme just slip out of this thread real quick...

17 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

@rmw10 interested in trading any backs?

For real monetary considerations...

In all seriousness, feel free to shoot me an offer.  Obviously David Johnson is off the table, and I prefer to hang onto Riddick and Ajayi as well.

30 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

For real monetary considerations...

In all seriousness, feel free to shoot me an offer.  Obviously David Johnson is off the table, and I prefer to hang onto Riddick and Ajayi as well.

For sure. Outside of Michael, my others are questionable to say the least. I'll shoot you an offer. Anything you might be looking for? I was looking at Jonathan Stewart. 

Edited by RavensPunkXVX

1 hour ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Sent you a trade @rmw10

Had to decline that one lol.  I'll stick with the guy that is the sure fire starter rather than the one that could be in a timeshare once his injured counterpart returns.

13 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Had to decline that one lol.  I'll stick with the guy that is the sure fire starter rather than the one that could be in a timeshare once his injured counterpart returns.

Lol fair enough!

It's definitely not over yet, but according to the projections, it looks like my second loss could be coming this week.  Whoever Team Smith is has had a killer week.

I definitely made the wrong decision in benching Terrelle Pryor over Jarvis Landry, but hey, it doesn't always work out in your favor.

Edited by rmw10

14 hours ago, rmw10 said:

It's definitely not over yet, but according to the projections, it looks like my second loss could be coming this week.  Whoever Team Smith is has had a killer week.

I definitely made the wrong decision in benching Terrelle Pryor over Jarvis Landry, but hey, it doesn't always work out in your favor.

Im gonna barely scrape by if Michael can get me 9 points. 

I'm gonna lose by two points. 4th, 5th, and 6th seeds all at 5-4. Another contender trailing at 4-5, with two games left. getting interesting!

Edited by RavensPunkXVX

13 hours ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Im gonna barely scrape by if Michael can get me 9 points. 

55 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

I'm gonna lose by two points. 4th, 5th, and 6th seeds all at 5-4. Another contender trailing at 4-5, with two games left. getting interesting!

That was tough. He scored all his 6 in 1st half. I needed him to rush for 10 more yards, otherwise I wouldn't lose my nfl.com league matchup by 0.6 points. Would still mean I win this one as well.

Edited by allblackraven

It went down to the wire. Opened up 4th, 5th, and 6th seeds, all at 5-4. I believe a 4-5 team can sneak in if one of us slip up. And possibly a 3-6? But a couple of teams have to lose the next two and him win the next two.

27 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

I have dropped to .500.

Looking like the 4th, 5th, and 6th seeds will all drop. Allblackraven in the clear as of now.

I haven't won this one yet - he has both RBs, AJ Green and Eifert to play

On 11/13/2016 at 11:17 PM, allblackraven said:

I haven't won this one yet - he has both RBs, AJ Green and Eifert to play

You bit the dust too. BUT 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th seeds all lost.

I think if I looked at it correctly, the first, second, and third seeds are in. 4th, 5th, and 6th seeds could go a number of ways based on wins and losses this week. If there are ties, first it will be head to head, followed by point totals. 

31 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Playoffs begin this week!

@rmw10 and Team Smith with a bye this week. You two stayed petty steady throughout while everyone else had mediocre records going into the playoffs.

Me vs @allblackraven 

Team 2Sik vs @Ravensfanspls

The other teams fall into the consolation bracket! 

More than happy to take some time off other than scouring the waiver wire of course. 

2 hours ago, rmw10 said:

More than happy to take some time off other than scouring the waiver wire of course. 

I was pretty satisfied with my league this year. I don't think anyone really quit and the records showed that. Outside of you and Smith, records were at or just a game above .500 so y'all earned your records! Shows how competitive it was.