• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
RavensPunkXVX

RavensPunk ESPN League

178 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Yup! Nice impressive start! I dropped to 2-2.

Wasn't sure I was going to pull it out there at one point last night.  Mid way through the 4th quarter I only had you by 3.5 points, and we know how quickly a defense can drop points.

1 hour ago, rmw10 said:

Wasn't sure I was going to pull it out there at one point last night.  Mid way through the 4th quarter I only had you by 3.5 points, and we know how quickly a defense can drop points.

I know, I kept an eye on Diggs and the points of the Giants. That Vikings defense looks pretty legit. 

Currently tied for 1st place in the east standings after my third straight win. 

However, the guy I'm tied with beat me week one

Edited by ludy51

20 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

5-0. 

My injuries keep mounting though so I'm expecting a downfall at some point. 

Yeah, week 8 you're done

15 hours ago, rmw10 said:

5-0. 

My injuries keep mounting though so I'm expecting a downfall at some point. 

Might have a nice test this week. Your opponent has some nice matchups with his guys. And your Minnesota defense is on a bye. A great start though!  Good place to be. .

23 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Might have a nice test this week. Your opponent has some nice matchups with his guys. And your Minnesota defense is on a bye. A great start though!  Good place to be. .

It's tough because usually I just cycle out my defenses throughout the year based on matchups, but I'm clearly not dropping the Vikings' D.

40 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

It's tough because usually I just cycle out my defenses throughout the year based on matchups, but I'm clearly not dropping the Vikings' D.

Got the Vikings in another league of mine. Life saver

43 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Yeah, you don't drop them. Lol

i mean, go ahead and drop them. I'm sure nobody would pick them up.

Edited by RavensPunkXVX

7 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

The streak continues, @rmw10. 6-0! I'm moving to 4-2.

Yeah I had a pretty good week lol.  Only person in single digits so far is my D/ST.  Happened to get a week with lots of TDs.

Thought for sure I had lost. Until OBJ put my team on his back. And I can't really even be happy about it.

Edited by ludy51

27 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

David Johnson and his 3 TDs got me to 207.3 points this week. 

Yeah gotta love David Johnson

Ya'll really just let me pick up both Jay Ajayi and James White being last in the waiver order?

1 hour ago, rmw10 said:

Ya'll really just let me pick up both Jay Ajayi and James White being last in the waiver order?

Eh not sold on Ajayi. I should have picked up white though

3 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Eh not sold on Ajayi. I should have picked up white though

I'm not sold either, but there's no way a RB with 200+ yards in a game should have been sitting out there lol.  Even if he never approaches that mark again, you have to pick him up just in case.

I'm sitting 3-3 due to the inconsistency of my team lol. But it looks like Julio is getting back on track after two basically no show weeks and Mike Evans will be targeted more now that Vincent Jackson is out. I also have TY Hilton in my flex who has been incredible with the injury to Moncrief but I am trying to trade him high while I can. Eli and Flacco are both about as inconsistent at QB... At least I have Lamar Miller who is starting to catch on in Houston along with West who is starting to look good. Philly and Ravens defense have both looked good and are both top 10 options. Julius Thomas and Dennis Pitta have been inconsistent at tight end for me which is probably the weakest part of the team.

Well. Gonna lose this week. Anybody want Jefferey or Jordy?

My WRs were my best unit. Alshon has been a huge disappointment And now they're down to Barkley. Jordy hasn't done anything the past couple of games. Brown lost his QB for a few weeks. Fuller has been injured. Shepherd hasn't done much of anything. Travis Benjamin, nope. Snead I have hope for, I suppose.

Edited by RavensPunkXVX

9 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

Looks like the undefeated streak is going to come to an end this week.

That one is still very much open

On 10/23/2016 at 5:21 PM, rmw10 said:

Looks like the undefeated streak is going to come to an end this week.

The streak has come to a close. A strong start though!

meanwhile, I drop to 4-3. Still in the playoff picture. Tough one this week though.

Edited by RavensPunkXVX

21 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

The streak has come to a close. A strong start though!

meanwhile, I drop to 4-3. Still in the playoff picture. Tough one this week though.

I didn't expect to make it to 6-0, so I'm more than happy with 6-1 at this point.  With that being said, I've often been a regular season warrior who loses in the first round of the playoffs.  Happens pretty much every year lol

4 hours ago, rmw10 said:

I didn't expect to make it to 6-0, so I'm more than happy with 6-1 at this point.  With that being said, I've often been a regular season warrior who loses in the first round of the playoffs.  Happens pretty much every year lol

You have a pretty solid team though. I hope I just make it. My WRs are fading on me. Gotta hope they start to pick it up. Jordy most importantly. I have no solid QB either. Non permanent one I care to keep at least.

4 hours ago, rmw10 said:

Andy, is that you?

14 minutes ago, allblackraven said:

Andy, is that you?

Should be a nice one between you and rmw this week. Several 4-3s trying to stay in playoff contention. 

24 minutes ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Should be a nice one between you and rmw this week. Several 4-3s trying to stay in playoff contention. 

At least Ajayi is on a bye.