BR News

[News] Round 4: Ravens Draft RB Kenneth Dixon At No. 134

23 posts in this topic

I'm not sure who's gonna stay and who's gonna go but we are going to have one heck of a running back stable.

Im really gonna hate Cut time, Sheesh.. We are gonna have to let some good players go.. Between the RBs, TE's, and OL i think that makes up half the roster , lol

Great pick up in my opinion. Has a chance to be our #2 or #3 RB for the start of the season with increasing 3rd down and red zone reps.

at first i had to think but now i understand the move this is the last year of forsett's contract he signed 3 years ago and lorenzo's contract is up next season and magee is on the practice squad so basically there are only two runnings back under contract with the exception of richardson and now dixon

So, potentially, we could have Forsett, Allen, Dixon, and Taliaferro/Richardson? I don't think there is room for West or Magee, and maybe we only keep three backs? Is Forsett not safe at RB?

So, potentially, we could have Forsett, Allen, Dixon, and Taliaferro/Richardson? I don't think there is room for West or Magee, and maybe we only keep three backs? Is Forsett not safe at RB?

Its all about training camp. IF those other players play well, I hate to say it Justin might be done. Shame good guy with a big paycheck.

A ton of talent but a ton of ???. Richardson & West have been lazy & out of shape so far in their careers. Buck is not an every down RB. Taliaferro is injury prone & Forsett is at the age of death for RB.

Not as much depth as you might think.....

18 hours ago, mendii said:

A ton of talent but a ton of ???. Richardson & West have been lazy & out of shape so far in their careers. Buck is not an every down RB. Taliaferro is injury prone & Forsett is at the age of death for RB.

Not as much depth as you might think.....

.....not to mention that the RB's we have, other than Forsett's one big year are unproven and/or mediocre at best. I have a feeling this kid will make the team and play. Wish I had the same feeling for most of the other picks.

Nothing special here. James Stewart 2.0. A grinder good hands will have to make it as core steamer

Justin Forsett,
Kenneth Dixon
Buck Allen,
Lorenzo Taliaferro,
Trent Richardson,
Terrance West

Alot of insurance being put into the RB position, best case is West and Rich get back to old form, which means forsett may be out, along with Tali and Maggie who I already consider gone at this point. I can see us having 3 backs this season so somebody is going to be either sent to PS or kicked off in TC. gonna be interesting.

Feeling better about not getting Elliott with this pick.  Not saying their on the same level, but I do think he will help our running game a lot.  From what I've read, he only ran a 4.58 at the combine, but usually runs in the high 4.40s, same as Elliott.  Is very good at pass protection as well.  Another thing I liked about Elliott.  Only concern is durability since he likes to run through people, also has had injuries.  Never the less, great pick especially after strengthening the O line.

Dixon will end up as a slot wide out and take campanero's spot.

All due respect , i dont see that happening lol