JoeyFlex5

The Rumor Mill

2,750 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, rmw10 said:

LA is said to be considering both Goff and Wentz. They wanted to get the trade done now so they could know where they stand and really focus on making the decision over the next 2 weeks. 

PFT says they are targeting Wentz after this trade but it makes sense to consider both.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/14/rams-reportedly-targeting-carson-wentz-now-that-they-have-top-pick/

52 minutes ago, Jaybirds said:

NNgwhichiliodependse the Cowboys   th a someb odpicksB  uckner that they'd overlo ok  Ramsey and Jack?  I guess they need to replace Hardy? 

2nd question:  If Wentz goes, and Cleveland doesn't take Goff, do the Eagles try to trade up with to get ahead of San Francisco? 

1) yeah For some reason i Just have a strong feeling Bosa will end up A cowboy. And another part of me says They will throw a curveball and draft elliot. Goff is a small Possibility If the browns pass him up, but i Think jerry is too hardheaded to pull the trigger and i see them taking Someone like Cardale Jones in a later round.

2) Yes, Thats also a strong possibility. Just all Depends on how the board shakes out . If Tunsil, ramsey, bosa, Or  jack Is there id Say it would take a major Haul to move us from 6. And were pretttY much guarenteed one of them, and thats not Including buckner Either who i Could see as well. Thats 5 guys so one of them is ours in my eyes. If we did jump back and stock more Picks iD see us taking VH3, LAWSON, or maybe SPENCE. Unless stanley falls back There. Also starting to think treadwell May even dip into the second- in Which case we'd pounce.

1 hour ago, ludy51 said:

San Diego could go Jack. Wouldn't shock me.

I've heard that from others, too. Why would SD take Jack when they have Te'o and DP52?

Just now, zuilyas said:

I've heard that from others, too. Why would SD take Jack when they have Te'o and DP52?

Dude is so versatile, they could use him to help replace Weddle and he can play just about everywhere else, even RB

Just now, zuilyas said:

Apparently they see Jack as a DB and a replacement for Weddle.

1 hour ago, Jaybirds said:

It's good.  They just signed Beachum, and they have the guy who replaced Monroe under contract still.  Tunsil would be very unlikely for them.

But Beachum's not their long term solution to either tackle position. Couldn't Jax still take Tunsil and move Joeckel to RT?

Edited by zuilyas

2 minutes ago, zuilyas said:

SD seems pretty high on Ramsey. That's the player I see them taking. I feel like Tunsil is becoming the most likely player to fall to us.

1 minute ago, Clmraven said:

Apparently they see Jack as a DB and a replacement for Weddle.

They might as well go with Ramsey, who has experience as a safety.

Edited by PolishRifle

4 minutes ago, PolishRifle said:

SD seems pretty high on Ramsey. That's the player I see them taking. I feel like Tunsil is becoming the most likely player to fall to us.

They might as well go with Ramsey, who has experience as a safety.

Man, I hope so. Dream scenario would be for Tunsil to fall to us.

58 minutes ago, ellicottraven said:

One of Tunsil, Bosa, Buckner or Jack will become a Raven on April 30th.

I think that is a matter of fact now! I am so pumped. Cleveland will feel the heat now as QB's drop off pretty from Goff and Wentz. Very very oddly, I see Tunsil and Jack being the most likely available at 6 if both QB's do go, which is awesome as most have them as the first and second best players in this draft.

Man the Rams gave up a boat load lmao! Did they not learn from the shipment of picks they got for RGIII? Now they re making a similar deal. They easily could have gave us their first and two seconds and still landed Wentz or Goff, but this is still great for us. One of the super elite talents is going to be here. Tunsil, Jack, Ramsey, or Bosa. 

My two dream scenarios. 

-1.) Wentz, 2.) Goff, 3.) Tunsil, 4.) Bosa, 5.) Jack, And with the Sixth Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select, Jalen Ramsey! 

-1.) Goff, 2..) Wentz, 3.) Ramsey, 4.) Bosa, 5.) Jack, And with the Sixth Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select, Laremy Tunsil!

3 minutes ago, RavensDieHard21 said:

Man the Rams gave up a boat load lmao! Did they not learn from the shipment of picks they got for RGIII? Now they re making a similar deal. They easily could have gave us their first and two seconds and still landed Wentz or Goff, but this is still great for us. One of the super elite talents is going to be here. Tunsil, Jack, Ramsey, or Bosa. 

My two dream scenarios. 

-1.) Wentz, 2.) Goff, 3.) Tunsil, 4.) Bosa, 5.) Jack, And with the Sixth Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select, Jalen Ramsey! 

-1.) Goff, 2..) Wentz, 3.) Ramsey, 4.) Bosa, 5.) Jack, And with the Sixth Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select, Laremy Tunsil!

Yes PLEASE or Jack

42 minutes ago, 52520Andrew said:

Would be nice to write in this color for the next year. 

Forgot you made that promise. You starting to regret saying you'd do that for Tunsil?

Then again, we'd get Tunsil so i would all even out I suppose

23 minutes ago, ludy51 said:

Forgot you made that promise. You starting to regret saying you'd do that for Tunsil?

Then again, we'd get Tunsil so i would all even out I suppose

It would be worth it if we got Tunsil lol

This is hilarious. The worst franchise in the league trades above the second worst franchise in the league for the right to make the worst move in the draft possible. 

Les Snead and Jeff Fisher did it again boys!!!

1 hour ago, RaineV1 said:

I think the Jaguars would take Tunsil if he fell to them unless someone made them a trade offer.

If Bosa and Ramsey are off the board, it's very possible 

3 hours ago, PolishRifle said:

So worst case scenario:

1. Wentz

2. Ramsey

3. Tunsil

4. Jack

5. Bosa

And we're stuck with Buckner, right?

That would indeed be worst case scenario for me.

5 minutes ago, Kinda_Dante said:

I would take Zeke or VH3 or trade back in that scenario but I wouldn't draft buckner.

Agreed

35 minutes ago, Sizzlebshu said:

This is hilarious. The worst franchise in the league trades above the second worst franchise in the league for the right to make the worst move in the draft possible. 

Les Snead and Jeff Fisher did it again boys!!!

And the best part is they moved up but still not sure which player they want. 

We don't even know if Browns will take a qb or not.  Even if they take one you can move up for the other paying less...

Makes 0 sense.

Now I am expecting eagles to move up to #3 to take Lynch before Cowboys. Lol

Can someone please tell me what would happen with Monroe if we drafted Tunsil? I get that Tunsil is a dynamite OT prospect but at the same time if we take him we would probably start him at LT and so where would monroe go? Would Tunsil potentially start at OG like many rookie tackles do? And also isn't he injury prone? We would still need a replacement for Osemele at LG. I would much rather take a defensive player at 6 than Tunsil, and take an OG in the mid rounds where they can easily become quality starters.

Any answer to these questions would be great?

Edited by juanman7

9 minutes ago, juanman7 said:

Can someone please tell me what would happen with Monroe if we drafted Tunsil? I get that Tunsil is a dynamite OT prospect but at the same time if we take him we would probably start him at LT and so where would monroe go? Would Tunsil potentially start at OG like many rookie tackles do? And also isn't he injury prone? We would still need a replacement for Osemele at LG. I would much rather take a defensive player at 6 than Tunsil, and take an OG in the mid rounds where they can easily become quality starters.

Any answer to these questions would be great?

LT - Monroe, LG - Tunsil

At least until Monroe tweaks something.

Now the Rams traded up with Titans, Browns pick will make our pick very interesting. If they go qb, it's sort of like we have the 4th overall instead of the 6th. If that happens I think I nice blue chip player will fall into our laps. If Browns don't take a qb, I see a possible trade up to get the 2nd best qb before the 9ers pick. Which wouldn't be a bad idea at all. This draft is gonna probably be one of the most exciting in a while imo, I can't wait!

The big issue now becomes... Do the browns like goff? If the browns decide to take anyone but a qb then we are back to square one. 

I seriously hope they take a qb. It could play out so many ways. Wentz, Goff, ramsey, bosa, jack, leaving us tunsil, or it could go jack, ramsey, tunsil, leaving us bosa, or ramsey, bosa, tunsil leaving us jack, or dare I say the cowboys and jags both pass on ramsey for bosa or Jack or tunsil and we end up with ramsey. 

If the browns take a qb we could legit end up with tunsil or ramsey, I think more realistically the blue chip guy would be jack, but even more realistically the slightly lesser prospect Bosa becomes the pick.