• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
blitzking33

Ravens got Terrance West?

49 posts in this topic

Definitely intrigued when i saw this practice squad signing yesterday.

I think West could surely be a quality RB, but our FO has to council him and discipline the hell out of him and hopefully allow him to mature and develop into a hard worker.

Long road for sure, but I could see West as a quality backup and potential starter down the Road. He definitely showed some potential last year for sure, he just needs to grow up

Edited by Purple_ICE 81

Just put it this way, if we had a rookie RB that did what he did last year we'd be singing his praises to high heaven. It was a solid year from West.

well if you put it this way, im suddenly more doubtful... 

one good juke or one 3rd down conversion from a rookie and suddenly he is the future savior of the franchise on these boards.

well if you put it this way, im suddenly more doubtful... 

one good juke or one 3rd down conversion from a rookie and suddenly he is the future savior of the franchise on these boards.

Yeah I'm much more pleased with LT's 4.3 average last year and Bucks 4.4 this year than West's 3.9 last year. 

Adding good talent player to the practice squad? I'm for it; he is a troublemaker but no big deal when he can literally get dropped in any sec if he goes back to his trouble habits...

Being a Brown has never been good for someone's career. Lets wait and see how he does here.

I know. Ask Marlon Brown, Arthur Brown and Chykie Brown.

I know. Ask Marlon Brown, Arthur Brown and Chykie Brown.

You can probably throw Omar Brown in there too.

We'll see what happens with Daniel Brown. 

He plays a lot like Michael Turner, my opinion similar skills

He had some impressive years. if he gets close to turner in his prime this was a brilliant move. if not - who would care??

Have to believe the Ravens liked him in the draft, so why not with no risk on the practice squad?

Im thinking a lot of players our draft board FO wanted to pick up past few year that were very high on is now on the market for cheap.   

Something tells me they are trying to find bargain talent that sticks for next year while we want freely experiment this year.

Thanks guys! 

Didn't take long for him to make it to the active roster...

@jeffzrebiecsun: So the three moves: Jeremy Zuttah to IR; RB Terrance West to active roster; TE Konrad Reuland to practice squad.

Didn't take long for him to make it to the active roster...

@jeffzrebiecsun: So the three moves: Jeremy Zuttah to IR; RB Terrance West to active roster; TE Konrad Reuland to practice squad.

I don't understand that move but it is what it is.