blitzking33

Ravens got Terrance West?

49 posts in this topic

He's already disappointed two franchises in no time at all, why not us, too? Maybe he revives his potential here and turns a positive corner. Let's hope.

He's already disappointed two franchises in no time at all, why not us, too? Maybe he revives his potential here and turns a positive corner. Let's hope.

Hopefully he makes an impact in his hometown.. but I can't see him taking reps from Buck.

Happy for him even though he's been pretty much a disappointment.

That's awesome. I liked West since he's from here. I think it's cool he comes home. Not sure if he'll amount to much.

Man did the Browns live up to their reputation with that pick

No brainer for the practice squad. He's got talent but work ethic and some off field concerns. Not sure if bringing him back around all of that is the best move for him, but it could also be more comforting for him to be closer to home.

I like how he said he's been around now and gotten banged up a bit, so he appreciates being home more. I mean the kid was a 3rd round pick a year ago, he definitely has good upside to him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take Mostert's spot in the coming weeks and get some game reps. 

It's funny, cause during the draft process, I remember him having a strong following here.  Was about to be angry we cut someone for him, but as someone said, it's just practice squad.

Lol we were all so sad to see him go to the Browns but we end up with him a year later anyways at no cost. Can't complain about that although I don't know if my expectations of him are that high after what he has done with Cleveland and Tennessee.

Love this signing. He should be promoted as soon as possible and placed before Mostert. 

Not sure about that . Mostert is better than West at the moment since he has the ability to add value to the kick/punt return position. Since Ross will most likely see more snaps at receiver it's better for The Ravens to have back up return now than later which is something I don't think West can give The Ravens over Mostert

Hopefully he has matured. Immaturity was the knock on him at Towson, and it obviously carried over into the NFL (3 teams in 2 years). He also needs to stay away from his questionable "friends". One of his close friends was killed last year. He was one of the most violent drug offenders in West Baltimore. 

It's a low risk high reward move. He has the talent to play in the NFL. 

He wasn't bad last year correct?

Just put it this way, if we had a rookie RB that did what he did last year we'd be singing his praises to high heaven. It was a solid year from West.

Just put it this way, if we had a rookie RB that did what he did last year we'd be singing his praises to high heaven. It was a solid year from West.

Yea i agree, i think it was a good signing.  rookie year he had 170 attempts for 670 yards with 11 receptions for 64 yards and a total of 5 tds.  I dont really remember watching him but those numbers look like a good foundation, didnt hurt anything thats for sure. 

I'm wondering why this type of move?

Im thinking a lot of players our draft board FO wanted to pick up past few year that were very high on is now on the market for cheap.   

Something tells me they are trying to find bargain talent that sticks for next year while we want freely experiment this year.

Edited by Ravenseconbeast

Part of a conspiracy of mine that he's played bad on purpose to eventually end up here. Nice

Can't say that thought didn't cross my mind.