DomMcRaven

The NBA Thread

642 posts in this topic

Sickening. I still can't get over the DET loss. Reggie Jackson puts up 40!?!?! I love Lillard, but he needs to really work on his defense. It's horrible to watch.

Only you and I can feel such pain.....

And now we have the Spurs coming into town followed by a trip to Memphis. 

Dom, On sports two I was hoping for an injury on Aldridge but that was not fair.  I was sickened with Steve going out and sent my frustration towards him.  We couldn't get over the two point deficet all night. We lost three in a row and at home to his team 

Dom, On sports two I was hoping for an injury on Aldridge but that was not fair.  I was sickened with Steve going out and sent my frustration towards him.  We couldn't get over the two point deficet all night. We lost three in a row and at home to his team 

Completely unfair. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind ppl booing the guy, but wishing injury is taking it WAAAYYYYY too far. We definitely put the TRAIL in Trail Blazers though. Have to give credit it to the Spurs. Spurs vs. Warriors in the WCF is going to be amazing (if it happens).

Let's see if my Wolves can do anything tonight against the Warriors. 

Need not just the starters to play but the bench players like Zach LaVine to get some baskets. 

Let's see if my Wolves can do anything tonight against the Warriors.

Need not just the starters to play but the bench players like Zach LaVine to get some baskets.

Nope Chef Curry was cooking last night

I've never seen shooting like the GS LA game.

In the 4th quarter, GS shot something like 73% from the field and 89% from 3-point range. Unreal.....actually no. It is real...very real. 

Blazers get the home win against LA CLIPs.  Davis and Plumlee should be the formula.   Lets get a 4 game win streak.....

Blazers get the home win against LA CLIPs.  Davis and Plumlee should be the formula.   Lets get a 4 game win streak.....

And notice how you didn't mention Leonard. 

Phil making me look stupid for hating his pick.  I just hope Dolan doesn't get him traded.  Knicks are actually fun to watch again.

We got soooooo close last night...

At least Okafor put that number one pick in his place. Straight man-handled him. Towns left often with foul trouble and his tail between his legs.

What a day to finally buy Game Pass at *ahem* a discounted rate. My Magic dealing to another playoff contender in the Bucks - up 83-65 at three-quarter time and looking pretty much in control for the whole game. Switching Oladipo and Fournier in the depth chart seems to have worked really well for both players and answered a lot of questions of fit.

A win here would/will take us to 8-8, which would actually be good enough for 6th in the West. Not that the East is better or anything, but with so many Eastern teams trending upwards I think the gap is smaller than people give it credit for. A 30-win season would have been nice, but we're actually on track for a 41-41 record. If we can get one over the Celtics in a couple of days' time, that'd have me feeling good about our playoff chances this year.

Paul George is possibly looking even better than he did before the injury. I'm thrilled to see him bounce back in such a fashion. He does routinely settle for difficult looks, especially on off-the-dribble pull ups; but he has a ridiculous stroke for a player his size, which makes it more acceptable. At this point, the only aspect he needs to improve on is cutting down the turnover rate. Otherwise, he's been arguably as close to a complete product as one can get.

Welp, we got the record that has been eluding us for the past couple seasons, at least...

Took Harden's 50 points to beat you guys by 2? How pathetic on them....

Blazers beat the Fakers twice in a week.  Those buzzer beaters from Houston and Memphis could have gotten us 9 wins instead of 7.  Harkless and Aminu played great  Dame was On!!!    Got to play in LA against the barber shop and then Cubans Mavericks arrive at Moda.    Go Blazers........

Woo, another Magic win. :D

Looked like Boston might pull it back, but we're doing much better at closing games out than last year. Sides like Boston are the ones we really want to be beating too. Very excited to be 9-8 and beating playoff rivals, albeit at this early stage. Before the season I thought we'd fall short, but I'm feeling more optimistic.

Blazers beat the Fakers twice in a week.  Those buzzer beaters from Houston and Memphis could have gotten us 9 wins instead of 7.  Harkless and Aminu played great  Dame was On!!!    Got to play in LA against the barber shop and then Cubans Mavericks arrive at Moda.    Go Blazers........

LOL @ Barber Shop! But this is Kobe's last year according to him. Hope we sweep BOTH LA teams. 

Woo, another Magic win. :D

Looked like Boston might pull it back, but we're doing much better at closing games out than last year. Sides like Boston are the ones we really want to be beating too. Very excited to be 9-8 and beating playoff rivals, albeit at this early stage. Before the season I thought we'd fall short, but I'm feeling more optimistic.

Blazers @ Magic on Dec. 18th. Looking forward to it. It's like we never win in Florida. 

LOL @ Barber Shop! But this is Kobe's last year according to him. Hope we sweep BOTH LA teams. 

Blazers @ Magic on Dec. 18th. Looking forward to it. It's like we never win in Florida. 

I always dread theTexas road trips

Enough with the orphan links. Our rules state:

Please include your original thoughts and opinions when referencing and/or quoting outside sources or linking to another site. We want to hear what you have to say!