DomMcRaven

The NBA Thread

642 posts in this topic

I'm waiting to get a few bills paid before buying League Pass. But it sounds like we've been playing a lot better already (and against three contenders) only to fall painfully short in all three games so far.

Can't wait to distract myself from this depressing Ravens season with some Hezonja highlights.

I'm waiting to get a few bills paid before buying League Pass. But it sounds like we've been playing a lot better already (and against three contenders) only to fall painfully short in all three games so far.

Can't wait to distract myself from this depressing Ravens season with some Hezonja highlights.

Should have won against OKC. Lucky shot by Westbrook. I feel that you guys will still compete for a playoff spot. Meanwhile, we still struggle against Phoenix because our guards get outplayed by theirs. 

Sixers haven't been as fun to watch lose this season as they were last season. However, we have something with Okafor and Noel in the middle. If we found a player or two to make some shots, we might have a chance to stay in more games. Hopefully, this Saric guy will bring his swagger over from the European league next season and one more top-five pick might actually allow us to compete in the East. Maybe it all pays off before Fast and Furious 16 comes out.

Memphis fell the hell off. My Knicks are at least competitive this year.

Yeah I am weird in that I don't really have a favorite team in the NBA, I have teams I like and don't like but nothing like the Ravens and O's

I feel like basketball is different. Players are constantly bring moved so if you're a fan of a player it's hard to get attached, especially now when neither the franchise or the players or loyal.

I feel like basketball is different. Players are constantly bring moved so if you're a fan of a player it's hard to get attached, especially now when neither the franchise or the players or loyal.

Yeah that is a good point, NBA is kinda a different animal

Memphis fell the hell off. My Knicks are at least competitive this year.

Memphis is fine... They haven't fallen off..

They shot 27% and GS did what they have all season..

Memphis will be aight

Edited by codizzle

Memphis is fine... They haven't fallen off..

They shot 27% and GS did what they have all season..

Memphis will be aight

Especially since they're playing Portland on Thursday. They'll be just fine offensively. I assure you of that. 

Should have won against OKC. Lucky shot by Westbrook. I feel that you guys will still compete for a playoff spot. Meanwhile, we still struggle against Phoenix because our guards get outplayed by theirs. 

I get the feeling we'll come up short to the likes of Indiana, Boston or Milwaukee. But if we can get to 30-35 wins and learn to close out the tight games I'll be happy enough with the season.

Has to be one of the better plays of the year thus far (Link). While on the subject, really wish Jae Crowder's literal full court shot counted for something, anything.

Welp..the game ain't over and STILL Grizz players like Lee, Beno, and Jeff Green are HoFers when they play us. My goodness. Codizzle, I blame you for this. 

I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been made yet so I figured why not. Go Blazers of course!

I saw the Blazers on TNT against the Griz.  We looked like a well oiled machine.  That team has energy and fusion.  Dame was HOT!

I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been made yet so I figured why not. Go Blazers of course!

I like this!

Yeah I am weird in that I don't really have a favorite team in the NBA, I have teams I like and don't like but nothing like the Ravens and O's

I am recruiting potential Blazer fans.

I saw the Blazers on TNT against the Griz.  We looked like a well oiled machine.  That team has energy and fusion.  Dame was HOT!

Coming into this game, I didn't feel good knowing how we always struggled against MEM. However, I thought we had a better chance because we were younger and faster. 

Never did I think we would look THAT good against them. Dame and C.J. are the future as is Plumlee and The Chief! Olshey is looking good right now with these moves.

I saw the Blazers on TNT against the Griz. We looked like a well oiled machine. That team has energy and fusion. Dame was HOT!

Looked good but grizz are badly out of sync right now

Okay, give me your pitch

This is the team for you.  Young energetic and exciting to watch.  They play as a team and fed energy into each other which magnetizes the crowd.  Here you will find a team that lost 4 of its 5 starters, predicted to be a 20 win team and surprisingly are off to  4-2 start this year.  They handled the Memphis Grizzles (sorry codizzle) a team which "mauled" them in the 014 playoffs.  The home team of scenic Portland Oregon has "Rip City" shaking the State.  Their black and red uniforms are fluent and elegant as they pass  and play with unselfish desire.  DomMcRaven is a Blazer fan. His opinion counts .    

Looked good but grizz are badly out of sync right now

co...I hope they play their better games on other teams.  

Sixers are playing better. More fun to watch than the first week, and not just because they are actually making shots. We've gotten back to basics and fundamentals and played more carefully on offense and defense. We still need some real threats on the outside and reliable ball handlers to actually compete and win, but I like the improvement in seeing.

Blazers at 4-4  Horrible loss to Detroit and then the Denver team wacks them .  Time for a rally and  great effort against SA and Aldridge.

Blazers at 4-4  Horrible loss to Detroit and then the Denver team wacks them .  Time for a rally and  great effort against SA and Aldridge.

Sickening. I still can't get over the DET loss. Reggie Jackson puts up 40!?!?! I love Lillard, but he needs to really work on his defense. It's horrible to watch.