• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
Moderator 2

Next up: Bye Week

102 posts in this topic

Does this mean we must root for the Steelers to beat the Raiders during our bye? Because that is just yuck lol

It really depends on who you think will end the season with a better record. The raiders have the head to head over us, which could hurt us in the long run, and we will have head to head over the steelers if we beat them again. I'd probably root for steelers Sunday even though I hate their guts!

Edited by Sherly_Tebow

Joe Morgan, the Savior?

If we win 9 or 10 games, it will be Joe FLACCO, the savior. This is the worst group of receivers in the league.

If we win 9 or 10 games, it will be Joe FLACCO, the savior. This is the worst group of receivers in the league.

He's already saved us a couple times, and came damn close a few others. Him and Tucker are by far the best weapons we currently have.

I'd venture to say that if we win 7/8 games, he saved us from a complete nightmare of a season. At the very least he's saved us from going 1-15.

He's already saved us a couple times, and came damn close a few others. Him and Tucker are by far the best weapons we currently have.

I'd venture to say that if we win 7/8 games, he saved us from a complete nightmare of a season. At the very least he's saved us from going 1-15.

And if we go 4-12 and Flacco plays like he has before the chargers game, then what is he?

And if we go 4-12 and Flacco plays like he has before the chargers game, then what is he?

Andrew Luck with less talent around him.

Edited by rmcjacket23

Wouldn't that be fun, wonder what we all would talk about

It would be amazing. Just making up plays that we're happy or upset about? Sound fun

It would be amazing. Just making up plays that we're happy or upset about? Sound fun

Making up plays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be FUN.  

Defense is on the field.  Ball bounces off of Brandon Williams helmet and lands in  the hands of Webb.  Webb channels his inner Reed, and laterals to Mosley.  In his confusion Mosley runs the wrong way and is strip tackled by Will Hill who takes it in for an easy six. Fans are confused, but somewhat joyous. 

Something like that ? 

If we made them reactions to good or bad plays it would be even better lol.

"Dear secondary. Please learn to tackle. 3rd an long again "

Time to rest and get guys healed up!  Hopefully, those new additions can add "something" to this receiving crew.  Goodness!

We look like the Rams wr corps when Bradford was drafted.

Making up plays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be FUN.  

Defense is on the field.  Ball bounces off of Brandon Williams helmet and lands in  the hands of Webb.  Webb channels his inner Reed, and laterals to Mosley.  In his confusion Mosley runs the wrong way and is strip tackled by Will Hill who takes it in for an easy six. Fans are confused, but somewhat joyous. 

Something like that ? 

Just the thought made me smile. Good stuff.

I think we are about to learn the type of relievers Joe likes the most with all these one dimensional receivers we have picked up

Considering my FB post four years ago was "Yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!", I'm guessing this is either the anniversary of the Torrey Smith TD to beat Pitt (Joe's coming out, some say), or I had just seen a very effective tv commercial. Either way, good times.

Happy bye week, all!

What's everyone's opinion of Dri Archer? Would it hurt to claim him?

He stinks and is softer than Charmin

Shame on Archer. I thought he and Lana would hit it off better with the turtle necks.

Wrong Archer. I thought he could be the next Sproles. Was happily wrong.

He stinks and is softer than Charmin

Thanks haha. Honestly I'm so wrapped in my Ravens bubble, that a lot of times I don't even know much about other teams' players. That's what I got you guys for.

Thanks haha. Honestly I'm so wrapped in my Ravens bubble, that a lot of times I don't even know much about other teams' players. That's what I got you guys for.

The word on him was that he was blazing at the combine - like a 4.26 - but it never translated for the Steelers into any production. Too light (~175 lbs) to play RB, see how Sizzle almost killed him on his one and only rushing attempt in the playoff game, and too short (5'8, without a Steve Smith temperment) and raw to be a productive receiver.

He did most of his damage in preseason, despite getting good chances to play in the regular season. Steelers fans were not enthused with him, despite being a 3rd round pick.

I think we are about to learn the type of relievers Joe likes the most with all these one dimensional receivers we have picked up

I wouldn't even call some of those receivers one dimensional :unsure:

Edited by nyc9192

Shame on Archer. I thought he and Lana would hit it off better with the turtle necks.

Wrong Archer. I thought he could be the next Sproles. Was happily wrong.

The tac-ta-neck?!? He invented that, you know. It's a superior tactical garment. Edited by bMore Heathen

Another week, another touchdown given up in the final minute again. byes Qb had all the time in the world in the pocket and threw the game winning Td with less than 8 seconds in a long field? How many times does this happen? Can we fire pees now?