• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BR News

[News] Late For Work 10/15: San Francisco Worried John Harbaugh Out For Family Revenge

41 posts in this topic

Appears the press is trying very hard to pump up two 1-4 teams.....Bottom line is we have to either start with Sundays game with a win and get a winning streak going, or...face the fact we are getting the young players the experience they need to come back next year as a contender....JMO...

REVENGE!? Don't talk about revenge! You kiddin' me? Revenge? I just hope we can win a game.

Edited by RobFuseRaven

If SSS plays Sunday, I hope the medical staff is certain that playing with pain would not worsen the injury. If he is on the field, I will cringe every time SSS has contact and will resume breathing only after he gets back up and is OK. Regardless of whether he is ready to play this Sunday, SSS's toughness is remarkable.

Edited by salamander

I'm actually excited for the Ravens to be able to pick so high in the draft. Yeah it means we have a losing season but it also means we are getting some of the best players in the draft. I would love to see us trade away one out our 4th round picks to double dip in the first round. I just feel bad for Smitty, he deserves a ring and he won't get it this year with us..

SSS and Crockett Gillmore would be a nice on-the-field addition this upcoming week. That was a major difference between a win and a loss this past Sunday.

It happens. Sometimes teams get an unfair share of injuries and fall to the basement during that season. Could be the ghost of Ray Rice doing it.

Maybe a low draft number would not be that bad this year. honestly Flacco needs a reload on WR and we need guys who can get to the QB. When doom and Suggs are not in, that number goes down and more so when our DBs are not playing well. Oz is the best when moving around in the draft and I know in bmore we have a lot of pride in winning but could you imagine what Oz could do with a top 10 pick when he has been making miracles so far with the bottom half of the draft for the last several years?

Ravens own the #3 pick, I never thought I would read those words smh

Don't get too excited Ozzie will probably get a horse with three legs and a blind goat for his picks.

The only revenge that's going to happen is Boldin and Torrey running thru this secondary like SSS said " Men thru Boys" and I bet Kap has more yards than our running backs.

All abroad the draft jalen ramsay bandwagon.

He be perfect "Ranked as one of the top athletes in the nation at either wide receiver or corner" Both position we lack. Bye Webb Don't hurt yourself out the door.

Don't blitz and it's a WIN for the Ravens! Anquan will try to intimidate our CBs like he did for us so don't blitz rush four no more than five and spread out the rest! It's the only way until the secondary can gel! And Torrey and Anquan will get no revenge not in this lifetime! LETS GO!

sorry fellow fans but we needed a crappy season like this which will allow the fo to increase its chances of finding another suggs type pass rusher or a left tackle like ogden to anchor the o-line or even that aj green dez bryant type receiver that would be more difficult to do when drafting at the bottom every season which is a good thing but the fo has made some bad draft picks and moves which is putting us in this position so lets take advantage of it. man would i love to see us find another jamal lewis to wear down defenses and run over defenders

Edited by The Greek

The only thing I can tell those fans that think we will be run over is DON'T watch. I have never seen such hopelessness from our fans in my life. You are all so spoiled it is pathetic. We have 11 games left and I don't believe the Ravens are going to hide under a rock! Go Ravens!!!

NFL.com has us as one of the teams to "Stick a Fork in them". Yes, I do believe we are done as far as this year is concerned. Let's just hope the FO can do a better job drafting in 2016? Too many picks have been wasted the last few years and that's the problem this year it is catching up to us. Matt Elam bust, Arthur Brown bust, Cody-bust, Sergio Kindle- bust but who could have predicted that one? Perriman & Williams haven't really contributed this year but too early to declare them busts. Just makes you want throw up the way season has played out.

As for the Draft i say we take best available OL....Can't lose there, listening to Jonathan Ogden this morning on lebatards show the OL really anchors the whole team.....And as far as San Fran being "worried" about us is totally Laughable!!(we have pretty much owned SF just like the raiders and browns and what happened there?)SF should ride us like the donkeys we are...........We are done for this year now all we can hope for are more losses for better draft picks(and don't get too excited here either as Oz usually trades away our picks for more picks) and no serious injuries to our players(I wouldn't mind if the coaches got a little banged up).....Reality people.....get some!

And we really need to try to trade Steve Smith to a contending team just so he can go out with a ring......If i we're him i wouldn't even suit up for a 1-4 team.....

The injury bug from last year has followed us

Kind today are not built like yesterday. Most kids use to run around now they play video games.

And we really need to try to trade Steve Smith to a contending team just so he can go out with a ring......If i we're him i wouldn't even suit up for a 1-4 team.....

So we are trading him to a better team because he's "classy" and deserves to get a ring, yet in the same sentence you advocate him doing something that is the exact OPPOSITE of "classy" and sitting out games like a two-year old because his team isn't winning.

Moot point though, because he's not getting traded, nor do I think he has any interest in being traded.

Not like a guy with broken ribs who's already said he is retiring in three months is going to fetch a draft pick anyway...