• Announcements

• Admin 3

UPDATED: MESSAGE BOARDS CLOSING AFTER DRAFT   03/08/2017

After careful consideration, we have decided that we will sunset our message boards after this year's NFL Draft. Since we opened our boards a decade ago, the digital landscape has greatly evolved. While we understand there remains a smaller group of highly-engaged fans who participate in conversation in our forums, a significant amount of the dialogue about our team and our games has migrated away to other social media platforms over the past several years. Our message boards will remain up and running through Friday, May 5th, and will be removed on May 6th. We recognize that this change may upset avid members of our community. However, we look to utilize our time and resources to focus on how we can best connect with our fans across an array of digital/social outlets. If you are not already engaging us and other members of the Ravens Flock on our Facebook page, Instagram account, through Twitter or Snapchat, we invite you to follow us on those channels and continue to participate in our social communities. In addition, the commenting feature on our website articles will remain intact. Members will be able to continue using their boards account to log in and share their thoughts at the bottom of every news story. We’d like to thank all the Flock members and our moderators who have brought thoughtful conversation to this space and made our community great for the last 10 years. Ravens Social Media Hub »
ravensdan

BR.COM Dynasty Fantasy Football League

778 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

Good trio of games, @52520Andrew. On to the offseason!

I ended up 2008 Steelering you but I think you got a good team over there. I think your team is going to break through at some point and a lot can change in a year. Should be fun playing you again next year

1 minute ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

thank you, sir! Still missing six people. was hoping everyone joined before the offseason split. lol

Are we sure we'll have 12 from fleaflicker moving over?

1 minute ago, allblackraven said:

Are we sure we'll have 12 from fleaflicker moving over?

not sure. i assumed the active ones would.

just to take note, anything you all want altered? scoring will be virtually identical, and should we condense it to one league roster or two divisions?

On 12/19/2016 at 5:02 PM, RavensPunkXVX said:

just to take note, anything you all want altered? scoring will be virtually identical, and should we condense it to one league roster or two divisions?

If we could have 3 sets of 4 that would be best.  That way we can have the same divisions.  If it can't be in divisions I'd be fine with one conference of 12 teams.

T. Taylor
281 Yd 3 TD   31.65 points

A. Thielen
206 Yd 2 TD   49.6 points

That's what Flacco and my WRs need to beat so I don't go and jump off a harbour bridge.

On 12/24/2016 at 4:14 PM, allblackraven said:

T. Taylor
281 Yd 3 TD   31.65 points

A. Thielen
206 Yd 2 TD   49.6 points

That's what Flacco and my WRs need to beat so I don't go and jump off a harbour bridge.

Hope you are still with us...

On the bright side, our optimum scores are very close and I will have the chance to make that look even better tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, 52520Andrew said:

Hope you are still with us...

On the bright side, our optimum scores are very close and I will have the chance to make that look even better tomorrow. 

I am lol - had a game to watch and the weather is terrible for this time of the year.

9 hours ago, allblackraven said:

I am lol - had a game to watch and the weather is terrible for this time of the year.

Yeah what a game yesterday with the real Ravens

We actually have nice weather going ip here for once

I deleted the ESPN league because I messed up something with the draft, but I have all of your emails. We currently have 7 of 12, including myself. I guess @ravensdan is still wanting the switch, haven't heard from him recently. Was waiting for the full 12 members. 

8 hours ago, RavensPunkXVX said:

I deleted the ESPN league because I messed up something with the draft, but I have all of your emails. We currently have 7 of 12, including myself. I guess @ravensdan is still wanting the switch, haven't heard from him recently. Was waiting for the full 12 members. 

I'll be around. I'm just too lazy to set up an ESPN account and PM you my details. :P

42 minutes ago, Inqui said:

I'll be around. I'm just too lazy to set up an ESPN account and PM you my details. :P

lol No problem. I'm sure a few more will be in as well, but the season is coming to a close so it's expected. I'll take care of everything closer to the new season.

Just for future references, does anyone know if we can run two drafts? Say I do an offline draft when registration opens and set the rosters, would be able to do another for the "Rookie" draft before the season starts?

On 1/4/2017 at 4:32 PM, RavensPunkXVX said:

Were we still gonna do 16 starters and 12 bench with the amount of owners going to 12?

Yeah I think that makes the most sense